There Is "One" Future Resurrection Of All, On The Last Day

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 23, 2018
Well it really is about perspective, that the point of my post. We all see in a different way and most of the time based on what we ourselves already believe to be truth. The ressurection jacobs trouble the furnishing of the saints those who refuse to take the mark of the beast and are slain for it, these are common things used by post trib believers, We read the same thing but see something else entirely who don't believe in the post trib.
You have seen the evidence just not believed, the fact it is evidence however is not to be mistaken as fact, in every investigation evidence is gathered to build a case for conviction but each piece of evidence is merely a part of the whole picture until enough is found to build a case against the accused person. Evidence itself is merely that evidence but until it becomes fact that is all it is.

My point was that we all read the same verses but we are biased what we believe to be the truth can be false to another believer, perception interpretation understanding, these things though we say we read and understand with the holy spirit are in fact a major factor in our understanding and beliefs in the doctrine and far to much instead of prepareing our hearts for the rapture or the tribulation or which ever one is the actual truth we argue and debating the same beaten horse over and over.

I lean more towards a prewrath or pretrib rapture but I also do not allow myself to close the possibility of a mid or post rapture either because no matter what I beleiev or how true I think my view is how often has God actually doen what we expect in the way we expected?

What if we believe in the pretrib or mid trib fully with all our hearts but the tribulation comes and we think we were left behind? What if we did not prepare our hearts for the coming tribulation because of what we ourselves thought was truth?
Ok
This is what I am talking about.
There is zero evidence of a postrib rapture.
I challenge them regularly to post a verse.
They can not.

What do they do?
Tell me to post "a" verse.

Lol.....I got a boatload.

Jul 23, 2018
Matthew 24:29-31 below clearly shows
The second coming and last day resurrection

1.) You see (Immediately after the tribulation)

2.) They Shall see the Son of Man Coming

3.) Angels, the 7th and last trump, the elect church is raptured/resurrected "Post-Trib"!

Exactly the same event of the "Post-Trib" rapture as seen in 1 Thessalonians 4:14-17

"Same Event"

Matthew 24:29-31KJV
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

"Same Event"

1 Thessalonians 4:14-17KJV
14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
The rapture is not at the second coming at the end of the gt.

Take a look at my verses.
1) you need the rapture to be one and the same as the 2nd coming
2) you really really need my verses to go away.
3) once you skip my verses,you can ignore what THEY SAY and get away with the ....lol...2 verses postribs reframe to get traction ....IN THEIR CIRCLES....(which brings us right back to ignoring our verses.

IOW your deal is magic.

Ignore verses and ...pooof! Postrib appears as a belief. Only a belief.
No verses to support it

Jul 23, 2018
Jesus said BEFORE THE FLOOD.

BUT ALSO SAID after the gt.

Explain that postribs.

Was He confused?

Feb 29, 2020
but in your 1 resurrection model there is no trip to heaven at all. The kingdom and the new jerusalem are on the planet.

That idea you have is really far fetched
That lines up with the scripture perfectly.

The new Jerusalem (the holy city) comes down after 1,000 years, after the post tribulation rapture had occurred.

Those that were raptured actually met the Lord in the air to return to the earth in their new translated bodies.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Ok
This is what I am talking about.
There is zero evidence of a postrib rapture.
I challenge them regularly to post a verse.
They can not.

What do they do?
Tell me to post "a" verse.

Lol.....I got a boatload.
Well mainly I have seen them use the second ressurection theory and the fact that people will have to either take the mark or be killed but yeah out of all the theories that is the one I have seen least evidence about and I also do not think we are appointed to wrath so...

Nov 23, 2013
There is "One" future time of resurrection for all that have lived, both righteous and wicked Daniel 12:1-2, John 5:28-29

This takes place immediately after the tribulation, at the second coming of Jesus Christ, Matthew 24:29-31

Daniel below clearly shows this last day resurrection, at the time of tribulation, the books are open, righteous and wicked.

Last Day Resurrection Of All!

Daniel 12:1-2KJV
12 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

John 5:28-29KJV
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

Matthew 24:29-31KJV
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

John 6:40KJV
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.
A resurrection on the last day of what?

Apr 25, 2020
My brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ, no one knows the "day and hour" (Matthew 24:36), except the "Father only." (Matthew 24:36) But the time frame of when that day will happen is known - and it will be exactly between 1,290 days and 1,335 days (Daniel 12:11,12) after you see the image of the beast (Daniel 11:31, 12:11, Revelation 13:14,15) placed at the northern "inner gate" (Ezekiel 8:3) (Ezekiel 8:5) of the temple. Between that 45 day period, Jesus will come back.

The word of God says "after the tribulation" (Matthew 24:29) (Mark 13:24), Jesus will come back. So exactly 1,290 days (Daniel 12:11) after the image of the beast is setup, Satan will be bound for "a thousand years" (Revelation 20:2), because that is the end of the tribulation. After that, Jesus will come back and begin his reign of a "thousand years" (Revelation 20:4-6).

As soon as Jesus appears, "coming in the clouds" (Matthew 24:30, Mark 13:26) (Luke 21:27), "the dead in Christ shall rise first:" (1 Thessalonians 4:16)

Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:17

That is the first ressurection (Luke 14:14, Revelation 20:5,6), on the first day of the thousand year reign of Jesus. Remember:

But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 2 Peter 3:8

Near the end of the thousand year reign of Jesus, "Satan shall be loosed out of his prison" (Revelation 20:7). That "season" (Daniel 7:12) (and the "time" of Daniel 7:12 is during the thousand year reign of Jesus, as he rules "in the midst" (Psalms 110:2) of his enemies - who are still, all of them (Daniel 7:4-6), dying and going to hell that do not believe in him, during his thousand year reign) will equal the time from when the Devil was "bound" (Revelation 20:2) until Jesus came back. Then on the very last day of the thousand year reign of Jesus, still on "the last day" (John 6:39,40,44), because "one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day" (2 Peter 3:8), there will be "the resurrection of damnation" (John 5:29) (Revelation 20:5,12,13). And on that day Jesus will judge (John 5:22, Acts 10:42, 17:31) the whole world (Matthew 25:31-46, Revelation 20:11-15).

Glory to God.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
A resurrection on the last day of what?
Your belief is "Outside" of orthodox Christianity.

You deny a future return of Jesus Christ in the heavens.

I find more in common with the cults of Mormons and JW's

Nov 23, 2013
Your belief is "Outside" of orthodox Christianity.

You deny a future return of Jesus Christ in the heavens.

I find more in common with the cults of Mormons and JW's
Mormons and JW's are cults just like the 33 thousand denominations.

I really think you should consider the question I asked. You know that per Jesus' words, Christians never die. That means there are no "dead in Christ" after the cross.

And you also know there was a time, the LAST DAY that Jesus was in hell, when the Old Testament saints, aka the Dead in Christ were raised with Christ. It's really heretical to believe any other way.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Mormons and JW's are cults just like the 33 thousand denominations.

I really think you should consider the question I asked. You know that per Jesus' words, Christians never die. That means there are no "dead in Christ" after the cross.

And you also know there was a time, the LAST DAY that Jesus was in hell, when the Old Testament saints, aka the Dead in Christ were raised with Christ. It's really heretical to believe any other way.
Full Preterism is heretical, with those that deny a future coming of Jesus Christ in the heavens

Those that deny a future resurrection and the glorified body.

Those that deny a future New Heaven and Earth.

100% Heretical!

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
My brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ, no one knows the "day and hour" (Matthew 24:36), except the "Father only." (Matthew 24:36) But the time frame of when that day will happen is known - and it will be exactly between 1,290 days and 1,335 days (Daniel 12:11,12) after you see the image of the beast (Daniel 11:31, 12:11, Revelation 13:14,15) placed at the northern "inner gate" (Ezekiel 8:3) (Ezekiel 8:5) of the temple. Between that 45 day period, Jesus will come back.

The word of God says "after the tribulation" (Matthew 24:29) (Mark 13:24), Jesus will come back. So exactly 1,290 days (Daniel 12:11) after the image of the beast is setup, Satan will be bound for "a thousand years" (Revelation 20:2), because that is the end of the tribulation. After that, Jesus will come back and begin his reign of a "thousand years" (Revelation 20:4-6).

As soon as Jesus appears, "coming in the clouds" (Matthew 24:30, Mark 13:26) (Luke 21:27), "the dead in Christ shall rise first:" (1 Thessalonians 4:16)

Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:17

That is the first ressurection (Luke 14:14, Revelation 20:5,6), on the first day of the thousand year reign of Jesus. Remember:

But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 2 Peter 3:8

Near the end of the thousand year reign of Jesus, "Satan shall be loosed out of his prison" (Revelation 20:7). That "season" (Daniel 7:12) (and the "time" of Daniel 7:12 is during the thousand year reign of Jesus, as he rules "in the midst" (Psalms 110:2) of his enemies - who are still, all of them (Daniel 7:4-6), dying and going to hell that do not believe in him, during his thousand year reign) will equal the time from when the Devil was "bound" (Revelation 20:2) until Jesus came back. Then on the very last day of the thousand year reign of Jesus, still on "the last day" (John 6:39,40,44), because "one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day" (2 Peter 3:8), there will be "the resurrection of damnation" (John 5:29) (Revelation 20:5,12,13). And on that day Jesus will judge (John 5:22, Acts 10:42, 17:31) the whole world (Matthew 25:31-46, Revelation 20:11-15).

Glory to God.
There will be no future 1,000 year Millennial Kingdom on this earth, where the eternal glorified Jesus Christ sits on a earthly throne, with mortal humans running around, a Big "Fairy Tale"!

Jesus Christ returns in fire and final judgement :)

Immediately after the tribulation, as the resurrection of all takes place, as the living believers are raptured/caught up, as this existing earth is "DISSOLVED" by the Lords fire in final judgement, as the New Heavens, Earth, And Jerusalem are revealed in the twinkling of an eye.

2 Thessalonians 1:7-8KJV
7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance
on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Malachi 3:2KJV
2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

Zechariah 14:12KJV
12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

1 Corinthians 3:13KJV
13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

2 Peter 3:10-13KJV
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved
, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Nov 23, 2013
Full Preterism is heretical, with those that deny a future coming of Jesus Christ in the heavens

Those that deny a future resurrection and the glorified body.

Those that deny a future New Heaven and Earth.

100% Heretical!
I still haven't seen anything in the bible that says Jesus is coming back to this earth. Couple that with there is absolutely no reason that he would come back, I'm pretty sure that the bible doesn't teach that Jesus returns AGAIN after the second coming already occured at his resurrection.

But I don't deny a future resurrection, I have already been raised from death to life and when it's time for this earthly body to die, I will get a new body just prior to the death of this one.

I think I've already told you that Abraham's bosom was the OLD HEAVEN, and now those Old Testament saints are in the NEW HEAVEN. The new heaven and new earth have already came... you're missing it.

Apr 25, 2020
My brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ,

The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. 1 Corinthians 15:26

During the 1,000 year reign of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:25) there will be people (Babylonians - Daniel 7:4 (Daniel 2:37,38), Medes and Persians - Daniel 7:5 (Daniel 2:39a, 8:3,4,20, 11:2a), and the Greeks and the rest of humanity - Daniel 7:6 (Daniel 2:39b, 8:5,8,21,22, 11:3,4) - because of Daniel 7:12) dying and going to hell, that do not believe in Jesus. And there will be people (John 6:44,65, Matthew 7:17a,18a, 13:37, Luke 6:43a, Romans 9:23,24) dying and going to heaven, that do believe in him. At the (just before the) return of Jesus, only the lowest "heaven" (Revelation 6:13) (singular), above us, rolls up like "a scroll" (Revelation 6:14) - and "the stars" (Daniel 8:10, Matthew 24:29, Mark 13:25, Revelation 6:13) in that heaven fall. At the end of the 1,000 year reign of Jesus, all of "the heavens" (Isaiah 34:4) (plural), above that, roll up "together as a scroll" (Isaiah 34:4) - and all of the stars in those heavens will fall - on the last day of the 1,000 year reign of Jesus. On that day, still during the last day because, "one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day" (2 Peter 3:8), and it is still during that day, being the last day of that 1,000 year reign - is when the "fervent heat" (2 Peter 3:10,12) will happen, and "the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved" (2 Peter 3:12) (2 Peter 3:7,11a) (Revelation 16:17-21) - right after the judgment (Matthew 25:31-46, Revelation 20:11-15) takes place, as "heaven and earth" (Matthew 5:18, 24:35, Mark 13:31, Luke 16:17, 21:33) pass away, "the law" (Matthew 5:18) passes away - and along with it "death" (Hosea 13:14, 1 Corinthians 15:54,55), as we all "put on immortality" (1 Corinthians 15:53,54), because:

The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law. But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Corinthians 15:56,57

- and enter into "the world to come" (Matthew 12:32, Mark 10:30, Luke 18:30, Hebrews 2:5, 6:5) (Isaiah 65:17, 66:22, Luke 20:35, Ephesians 1:21, Revelation 21:1) (as the world was created by God "without end" (Isaiah 45:17, Ephesians 3:21), but just transformed - as the first world ended in water (2 Peter 2:5, 2 Peter 3:6), and this current world we are now in will end in fire (2 Peter 3:7,10-12) - as that is what the word "worlds" (Hebrews 1:2, 11:3) (plural) means in the word of God. It does not mean other worlds, as in huge planets, because planets are stars (the word planets comes from the Greek "planetes asteres", meaning "wandering stars"), the size of figs (Judges 5:20, Job 38:7, Isaiah 34:4, Daniel 8:10, Revelation 1:16,20, 2:1, 6:13, 9:1, 12:1).

The word corruption means that a body rots after death (Acts 2:31). The word immortal means to never die.

Everyone who rises at "the first resurrection" (Revelation 20:5,6), "the resurrection of the just" (Luke 14:14) (Luke 20:35,36, John 5:29a), the day Jesus returns, will be "raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed" (1 Corinthians 15:52) - into "incorruptible" (1 Corinthians 15:52) bodies, also not able to see rot after death, as death will still be in the world during the 1,000 year reign of Christ.

The word of God says:

And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: Hebrews 9:27

and

For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:" John 5:22

So just as Jesus (John 11:25) judged that men should rise from death (John 11:43,44, Mark 5:41,42, Luke 7:14,15, 8:54,55, Matthew 10:8, 27:52,53), that later died (and die) again, everyone who rises at the first resurrection (1 Corinthians 15:52) will be able to die again during the 1,000 year reign of Christ, except for those about whom it is written (Revelation 20:4-6) - all, having "put on incorruption" (1 Corinthians 15:53,54) during that time (all of those in Christ). Later, after the 1,000 year reign of Christ, having "put on immortality" (1 Corinthians 15:54) the moment "the law" (Matthew 5:18) passes away, we will be like "the angels" (Matthew 22:30, Mark 12:25, Luke 20:36), with physical bodies (Genesis 19:1-10,16) - and that will be the argument of the Devil, when he is released from "his prison" (Revelation 20:7), near the end of the thousand year reign of Jesus (for a "season" (Daniel 7:12, Revelation 20:3)). He will say, "Look at how the earth only changed a little - a mere earthquake, that caused the mount of Olives to be cleft in half and dissapear (Zechariah 14:4), along with the small amount of land that became a plain (Zechariah 14:10). Look at how everything was not burned up like the Bible said it would be (2 Peter 3:7,10-12 - and everything in your post T7t7). Look at how all of the mountains are still in the world, and the sea is still here, when the word of God said they would be gone (Revelation 16:20, 21:1). And eternal life is a lie. Look at how people are still dying until this day. And Jesus, look at how he hid from the people (John 8:59). He even said, put your finger on my hands and put your hand into my side (John 20:27), as he is not a ghost (Luke 24:39) - after he claimed to have risen from the dead. So we can win people. We can defeat Jesus and win." That is the lie Satan will convince the people with, and fool the whole world (Ezekiel chapter 38) to surround "the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city" (Revelation 20:9) (Ezekiel 48:30-35) - when "fire" (Revelation 20:9) comes down and destroys them all on the last day of the 1,000 year reign of Jesus.

Glory to God.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
My brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ,

The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. 1 Corinthians 15:26

During the 1,000 year reign of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:25) there will be people (Babylonians - Daniel 7:4 (Daniel 2:37,38), Medes and Persians - Daniel 7:5 (Daniel 2:39a, 8:3,4,20, 11:2a), and the Greeks and the rest of humanity - Daniel 7:6 (Daniel 2:39b, 8:5,8,21,22, 11:3,4) - because of Daniel 7:12) dying and going to hell, that do not believe in Jesus. And there will be people (John 6:44,65, Matthew 7:17a,18a, 13:37, Luke 6:43a, Romans 9:23,24) dying and going to heaven, that do believe in him. At the (just before the) return of Jesus, only the lowest "heaven" (Revelation 6:13) (singular), above us, rolls up like "a scroll" (Revelation 6:14) - and "the stars" (Daniel 8:10, Matthew 24:29, Mark 13:25, Revelation 6:13) in that heaven fall. At the end of the 1,000 year reign of Jesus, all of "the heavens" (Isaiah 34:4) (plural), above that, roll up "together as a scroll" (Isaiah 34:4) - and all of the stars in those heavens will fall - on the last day of the 1,000 year reign of Jesus. On that day, still during the last day because, "one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day" (2 Peter 3:8), and it is still during that day, being the last day of that 1,000 year reign - is when the "fervent heat" (2 Peter 3:10,12) will happen, and "the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved" (2 Peter 3:12) (2 Peter 3:7,11a) (Revelation 16:17-21) - right after the judgment (Matthew 25:31-46, Revelation 20:11-15) takes place, as "heaven and earth" (Matthew 5:18, 24:35, Mark 13:31, Luke 16:17, 21:33) pass away, "the law" (Matthew 5:18) passes away - and along with it "death" (Hosea 13:14, 1 Corinthians 15:54,55), as we all "put on immortality" (1 Corinthians 15:53,54), because:

The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law. But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Corinthians 15:56,57

- and enter into "the world to come" (Matthew 12:32, Mark 10:30, Luke 18:30, Hebrews 2:5, 6:5) (Isaiah 65:17, 66:22, Luke 20:35, Ephesians 1:21, Revelation 21:1) (as the world was created by God "without end" (Isaiah 45:17, Ephesians 3:21), but just transformed - as the first world ended in water (2 Peter 2:5, 2 Peter 3:6), and this current world we are now in will end in fire (2 Peter 3:7,10-12) - as that is what the word "worlds" (Hebrews 1:2, 11:3) (plural) means in the word of God. It does not mean other worlds, as in huge planets, because planets are stars (the word planets comes from the Greek "planetes asteres", meaning "wandering stars"), the size of figs (Judges 5:20, Job 38:7, Isaiah 34:4, Daniel 8:10, Revelation 1:16,20, 2:1, 6:13, 9:1, 12:1).

The word corruption means that a body rots after death (Acts 2:31). The word immortal means to never die.

Everyone who rises at "the first resurrection" (Revelation 20:5,6), "the resurrection of the just" (Luke 14:14) (Luke 20:35,36, John 5:29a), the day Jesus returns, will be "raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed" (1 Corinthians 15:52) - into "incorruptible" (1 Corinthians 15:52) bodies, also not able to see rot after death, as death will still be in the world during the 1,000 year reign of Christ.

The word of God says:

And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: Hebrews 9:27

and

For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:" John 5:22

So just as Jesus (John 11:25) judged that men should rise from death (John 11:43,44, Mark 5:41,42, Luke 7:14,15, 8:54,55, Matthew 10:8, 27:52,53), that later died (and die) again, everyone who rises at the first resurrection (1 Corinthians 15:52) will be able to die again during the 1,000 year reign of Christ, except for those about whom it is written (Revelation 20:4-6) - all, having "put on incorruption" (1 Corinthians 15:53,54) during that time (all of those in Christ). Later, after the 1,000 year reign of Christ, having "put on immortality" (1 Corinthians 15:54) the moment "the law" (Matthew 5:18) passes away, we will be like "the angels" (Matthew 22:30, Mark 12:25, Luke 20:36), with physical bodies (Genesis 19:1-10,16) - and that will be the argument of the Devil, when he is released from "his prison" (Revelation 20:7), near the end of the thousand year reign of Jesus (for a "season" (Daniel 7:12, Revelation 20:3)). He will say, "Look at how the earth only changed a little - a mere earthquake, that caused the mount of Olives to be cleft in half and dissapear (Zechariah 14:4), along with the small amount of land that became a plain (Zechariah 14:10). Look at how everything was not burned up like the Bible said it would be (2 Peter 3:7,10-12 - and everything in your post T7t7). Look at how all of the mountains are still in the world, and the sea is still here, when the word of God said they would be gone (Revelation 16:20, 21:1). And eternal life is a lie. Look at how people are still dying until this day. And Jesus, look at how he hid from the people (John 8:59). He even said, put your finger on my hands and put your hand into my side (John 20:27), as he is not a ghost (Luke 24:39) - after he claimed to have risen from the dead. So we can win people. We can defeat Jesus and win." That is the lie Satan will convince the people with, and fool the whole world (Ezekiel chapter 38) to surround "the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city" (Revelation 20:9) (Ezekiel 48:30-35) - when "fire" (Revelation 20:9) comes down and destroys them all on the last day of the 1,000 year reign of Jesus.

Glory to God.
There will be no 1,000 year millennial kingdom on this earth.

Jesus Christ returns immediately after the tribulation in fire and final judgement, dissolving the heavens and earth by fire, as "all men" are judged by this fire.

1. Second Coming
2. Resurrection and catching up of the righteous
3. Resurrection of the wicked
4. Gods fire in judgement, all men will be judged by this fire 1 Corinthians 3:13
5. The heavens and Earth are dissolved by fire
6. The New Heavens, Earth, And Jerusalem are Revealed For (Eternity)

"All In The Twinkling Of An Eye"

Prycejosh1987

Jul 19, 2020
Blessed is he that hath part in the 1st (FIRST) resurrection.....

It does not say the ONE and only resurrection.....!!
I am assuming that the first resurrection is the rapture. The second would have to be the 2nd coming when Christ comes to reign in this world. I havent done much study on the "different resurrections".

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
I am assuming that the first resurrection is the rapture. The second would have to be the 2nd coming when Christ comes to reign in this world. I havent done much study on the "different resurrections".
There are "Two" resurrections on the Last Day

The righteous are "First" to the eternal kingdom

The wicked are "Second" to the lake of fire, second death.

John 5:28-29KJV
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

Dec 12, 2013
The first is post great trib, pre-wrath of the saved.....the 2nd is called the 2nd death and is at the end of the 1000 year reign of Christ and is directed at the lost.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
The first is post great trib, pre-wrath of the saved.....the 2nd is called the 2nd death and is at the end of the 1000 year reign of Christ and is directed at the lost.
The resurrection of "All" takes place immediately after the tribulation, at the appearance/coming of Jesus Christ in fire and final judgement.

There will be no future 1,000 year kingdom on this earth, it will be dissolved by the Lord's fire in Judgement 2 Peter 3:10

Dec 12, 2013
The resurrection of "All" takes place immediately after the tribulation, at the appearance/coming of Jesus Christ in fire and final judgement.

There will be no future 1,000 year kingdom on this earth, it will be dissolved by the Lord's fire in Judgement 2 Peter 3:10
Sure....even though it is referenced numerous times in both Revelation, Isaiah and other books.....

Aug 14, 2019
What would you answer to this? 1st Corinthians 15:22-26;

22 "For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death."

• Verse 22 says what you say - all men will be resurrected
  • Verse 23 says that a resurrection has already taken place. See also Matthew 27:52-53
  • Verse 23 says that there is a gap and the next resurrection will be "at His Coming"
  • Verses 24-26 say that there must be another gap until death is destroyed. As long as one man is still dead, death is not destroyed.
  • Revelation Chapter 20 gives this gap as 1,000 years. Between the resurrection of those who were SLAIN and then LIVED and RULED for 1,000 years AFTER Christ comes, "the rest of the dead did not live until the thousand years was over". And since the battle of Magog is only AFTER the thousand years, and since there will be a great slaughter at this battle, death is by no means defeated until those slain are raised.
I propose that there is one resurrection, but it is split in time into a number of resurrections. In time, the first resurrection was when Elijah raised a boy. Next was Elisha. Next was a man who touched Elisha's bones. Then, our Lord raised at least three people and then Himself. Then came the group of saints in Matthew 27, just hours later. Then Peter raised somebody, and Paul raised somebody - some years later. Then we must wait for Christ's coming for the resurrection of "those who are His at his coming". Then another 1,000 years goes by and then the "rest of the dead" are raised.
The examples mentioned aren't resurrection meaning death to eternal life. Enoch and Elisha didn't die and translated to immortal life. Those raised from the dead died again.