There will be no Rapture!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

John146

Jan 13, 2016
In II Thessalonians 1, Jesus will return when the chuch is going through tribulation. The word translated 'trouble' there is the same Greek word translated 'tribulation.'

Also, in the book of Revelation, people of every nation, tribe, and tongue, come out of the great tribulation. It is not just Israel.
yes, Jacob's trouble not the church's trouble...

John146

Jan 13, 2016
In II Thessalonians 1, Jesus will return when the chuch is going through tribulation. The word translated 'trouble' there is the same Greek word translated 'tribulation.'

Also, in the book of Revelation, people of every nation, tribe, and tongue, come out of the great tribulation. It is not just Israel.
Nothing in that chapter you posted gives any reason the church will go through the great tribulation. Will believers have tribulations? Of course, especially those that live godly. But the great tribulation as spoken of in Matthew 24 is a whole other ballgame.

Grace911

Nov 11, 2018
Not we the church, but Israel. It is the time of Jacob’s trouble.
I do not agree with the man-made doctrine of dispensations nor separation of church and Israel. I do believe there is a false teaching that is taking verses out of context to build this false teaching.

presidente

May 29, 2013
yes, Jacob's trouble not the church's trouble...
If the Bible calls it the time of Jacob's trouble, that doesn't prove no one else will be having trouble. That's some very flawed logic if that is your argument.

The saints will be going through trouble, and saints from every tribe and tongue will come out of the great tribulation.

presidente

May 29, 2013
Nothing in that chapter you posted gives any reason the church will go through the great tribulation. Will believers have tribulations? Of course, especially those that live godly. But the great tribulation as spoken of in Matthew 24 is a whole other ballgame.
In Matthew 24, the coming of the Son of man and gathering of the elect is set AFTER the 'great tribulation.' 'But of that day and hour no man knoweth' is set 'after the tribulation' in Matthew 24. Also, 'the one shall be taken and the other left' is also set AFTER the tribulation in Matthew 24.

SpeakTruth101

Aug 14, 2023
In Matthew 24, the coming of the Son of man and gathering of the elect is set AFTER the 'great tribulation.' 'But of that day and hour no man knoweth' is set 'after the tribulation' in Matthew 24. Also, 'the one shall be taken and the other left' is also set AFTER the tribulation in Matthew 24.
He literally says it as clear as can be

Mat 24:29-31, “And immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give its light, and the stars shall fall from the heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken. And then the sign of the Son of Aḏam shall appear in the heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth shall mourn, and they shall see the Son of Aḏam coming on the clouds of the heaven with power and much esteem. And He shall send His messengers with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together His chosen ones from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.”

and it perfectly lines up with the book of Revelation... the 7th trumpet blows, He returns and raises the dead and then the wrath of YHWH begins...

John146

Jan 13, 2016
I do not agree with the man-made doctrine of dispensations nor separation of church and Israel. I do believe there is a false teaching that is taking verses out of context to build this false teaching.
You do not believe in dispensations? You don't believe that God has dealt with man differently throughout the course of human history? Dispensing truth to man as he needs it?

John146

Jan 13, 2016
He literally says it as clear as can be

Mat 24:29-31, “And immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give its light, and the stars shall fall from the heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken. And then the sign of the Son of Aḏam shall appear in the heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth shall mourn, and they shall see the Son of Aḏam coming on the clouds of the heaven with power and much esteem. And He shall send His messengers with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together His chosen ones from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.”

and it perfectly lines up with the book of Revelation... the 7th trumpet blows, He returns and raises the dead and then the wrath of YHWH begins...
The church is not in Matthew 24. This is the Jews. The Gentile body of Christ is a mystery at this point.

John146

Jan 13, 2016
See post #168 As I stated before, in order to believe this, one must believe in replacement theology, meaning, the body of Christ has replaced Israel.

SpeakTruth101

Aug 14, 2023
The church is not in Matthew 24. This is the Jews. The Gentile body of Christ is a mystery at this point.
Can you prove that to me in Scripture?

Because in the Scripture He only returns ONCE, and all mentions of it line up at the 7th trumpet.

Can you show me where the non-Jewish rapture is in the Word?

SpeakTruth101

Aug 14, 2023
See post #168 As I stated before, in order to believe this, one must believe in replacement theology, meaning, the body of Christ has replaced Israel.
John/Yahanan 10:16, "And I have other sheep that are not of this fold. I must bring them also, and they will listen to My voice. So there will be one flock, one Shepherd (G4166 poimén)."

John146

Jan 13, 2016
Can you prove that to me in Scripture?

Because in the Scripture He only returns ONCE, and all mentions of it line up at the 7th trumpet.

Can you show me where the non-Jewish rapture is in the Word?
Gentile church rapture is in Paul's writings. Matthew is Jewish in nature and does not contain the Gentile body of Christ.

John146

Jan 13, 2016
John/Yahanan 10:16, "And I have other sheep that are not of this fold. I must bring them also, and they will listen to My voice. So there will be one flock, one Shepherd (G4166 poimén)."
The "other sheep" are those found in Matthew 25 as the Lord divides the sheep from the goats at his return. The sheep are those nations that aided the Jews during their time of trouble.

SpeakTruth101

Aug 14, 2023
Gentile church rapture is in Paul's writings. Matthew is Jewish in nature and does not contain the Gentile body of Christ.
Paul says "At the last trumpet"

1 Corinthians 15:51-55, “See, I speak a secret to you: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible has to put on incorruption, and this mortal to put on immortality. And when this corruptible has put on incorruption, and this mortal has put on immortality, then shall come to be the word that has been written, “Death is swallowed up in overcoming. O Death, where is your sting? O grave, where is your overcoming?”

That is the 7th trumpet, it ends the tribulation and starts the wrath...

Revelation 11:15-18, 15 And the seventh messenger sounded, and there came to be loud voices in the heaven, saying, “The reign of this world has become the reign of our Master, and of His Messiah, and He shall reign forever and ever!”16 And the twenty-four elders sitting before Elohim on their thrones fell on their faces and worshipped Elohim, 17 saying, “We give You thanks, O יהוה Ěl Shaddai, the One who is and who was and who is coming, because You have taken Your great power and reigned. 18 “And the nations were enraged, Psa 2:1 and Your wrath has come, and the time of the dead to be judged, and to give the reward to Your servants the prophets and to the set-apart ones, and to those who fear Your Name, small and great, and to destroy those who destroy the earth.”

Also Yahshua does not say a certian people He says HIS CHOSEN

sounds like all of them from the WHOLE earth to me...

John146

Jan 13, 2016
Scripture actually states, "At the last trump..." A trump is the sound a trumpet makes. The last trump is the last sound of a trumpet. This is not a reference to the 7th trumpet in Revelation. I'd suggest you get yourself a King James Bible.

1 Corinthians 15:51-55, “See, I speak a secret to you: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible has to put on incorruption, and this mortal to put on immortality. And when this corruptible has put on incorruption, and this mortal has put on immortality, then shall come to be the word that has been written, “Death is swallowed up in overcoming. O Death, where is your sting? O grave, where is your overcoming?”

That is the 7th trumpet, it ends the tribulation and starts the wrath...

Revelation 11:15-18, 15 And the seventh messenger sounded, and there came to be loud voices in the heaven, saying, “The reign of this world has become the reign of our Master, and of His Messiah, and He shall reign forever and ever!”16 And the twenty-four elders sitting before Elohim on their thrones fell on their faces and worshipped Elohim, 17 saying, “We give You thanks, O יהוה Ěl Shaddai, the One who is and who was and who is coming, because You have taken Your great power and reigned. 18 “And the nations were enraged, Psa 2:1 and Your wrath has come, and the time of the dead to be judged, and to give the reward to Your servants the prophets and to the set-apart ones, and to those who fear Your Name, small and great, and to destroy those who destroy the earth.”

Also Yahshua does not say a certian people He says HIS CHOSEN

sounds like all of them from the WHOLE earth to me...
The trumpet is going to sound, but at the last trump, the dead shall be raised incorruptible.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

SpeakTruth101

Aug 14, 2023
Scripture actually states, "At the last trump..." A trump is the sound a trumpet makes. The last trump is the last sound of a trumpet. This is not a reference to the 7th trumpet in Revelation. I'd suggest you get yourself a King James Bible.

The trumpet is going to sound, but at the last trump, the dead shall be raised incorruptible.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
I can read Rev 11, it is the last trumpt when Yahshua returns....

G4537 σαλπίζω salpizo (sal-piy'-zō) v.
to trumpet
, i.e. sound a blast.
{literally or figuratively}
[from G4536]
KJV: (which are yet to) sound (a trumpet)
Root(s): G4536

Revelation 11:15-18, 15 And the seventh messenger sounded trumpet (G4537), and there came to be loud voices in the heaven, saying, “The reign of this world has become the reign of our Master, and of His Messiah, and He shall reign forever and ever!”16 And the twenty-four elders sitting before Elohim on their thrones fell on their faces and worshipped Elohim, 17 saying, “We give You thanks, O יהוה Ěl Shaddai, the One who is and who was and who is coming, because You have taken Your great power and reigned. 18 “And the nations were enraged, Psa 2:1 and Your wrath has come, and the time of the dead to be judged, and to give the reward to Your servants the prophets and to the set-apart ones, and to those who fear Your Name, small and great, and to destroy those who destroy the earth.”

presidente

May 29, 2013
You do not believe in dispensations? You don't believe that God has dealt with man differently throughout the course of human history? Dispensing truth to man as he needs it?
'Dispensation' shows up in the KJV, but it does not mean 'time period' in context.

presidente

May 29, 2013
See post #168 As I stated before, in order to believe this, one must believe in replacement theology, meaning, the body of Christ has replaced Israel.[/QUOTE

Non sequitur. Your assertion makes no sense. Jesus didn't say in Matthew 24 that the Son of Man would come and that 'Israel' would be gathered. Rather, He speaks of the elect being gathered.

I also notice that many pretribbers use 'one shall be taken and the other left' not exclusively in reference to Israel. Do those who do so all adhere to replacement theology?

Notice how 'elect' is not used exclusively of Israel in these passages.

Colossians 3:12
Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;

Timothy-1 5:21
I charge [thee] before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, and the elect angels, that thou observe these things without preferring one before another, doing nothing by partiality.

Titus 1:1
Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness;

Peter-1 1:2
Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

John-2 1:1
The elder unto the elect lady and her children, whom I love in the truth; and not I only, but also all they that have known the truth;

John146

Jan 13, 2016
I can read Rev 11, it is the last trumpt when Yahshua returns....

G4537 σαλπίζω salpizo (sal-piy'-zō) v.
to trumpet
, i.e. sound a blast.
{literally or figuratively}
[from G4536]
KJV: (which are yet to) sound (a trumpet)
Root(s): G4536

Revelation 11:15-18, 15 And the seventh messenger sounded trumpet (G4537), and there came to be loud voices in the heaven, saying, “The reign of this world has become the reign of our Master, and of His Messiah, and He shall reign forever and ever!”16 And the twenty-four elders sitting before Elohim on their thrones fell on their faces and worshipped Elohim, 17 saying, “We give You thanks, O יהוה Ěl Shaddai, the One who is and who was and who is coming, because You have taken Your great power and reigned. 18 “And the nations were enraged, Psa 2:1 and Your wrath has come, and the time of the dead to be judged, and to give the reward to Your servants the prophets and to the set-apart ones, and to those who fear Your Name, small and great, and to destroy those who destroy the earth.”
But when he returns for his church, he does not set one foot upon this earth as King. He catches us up in the clouds to be with him.