There will be no Rapture!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

bluto

Aug 4, 2016
Biggest mistake you can make.

Psa 40:7
Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me,

Jhn 4:22
Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.
I have to say, what in the world do these two verses have to do with Christians going through the tribulation and the coming of the of the Lord Jesus Christ at the end of the tribulation? These verses are about prophesying of the Lord Jesus Christ coming/incarnating to die for the sins of the world. So who's the one making the "Biggest mistake?"

IN GOD THE SON,
bluto

presidente

May 29, 2013
Revelation 10:5-7 KJV
And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven,
[6] And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:
[7] But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.
So to clarify, you think that means an additional return of Christ in the middle of the tribulation?

presidente

May 29, 2013
Denying the clear and obvious teaching of Scripture is not a good look. Back to ignore for you.
Which means this poster can debunk cv5's eschatology, cv5 doesn't read it, so the thread doesn't go on and on.

And the 'obvious teaching of scripture' here isn't any particular passage, is it? But rather Jewish culture about how they did weddings, and your pre-trib interpretation thereof?

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
1Th 5:2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
You have always failed to comprehend the correct exegesis of that verse.

Correctly stated:
Jesus comes as a "thief" with a "shout" for His Bride in the JOYFUL HAPPY pre-trib harpazo event.

However the DOTL comes as a "thief in the NIGHT", the night being idiomatic of SOMBER DEVASTATING judgement, and hearkens all the way back to the "darkness" of JUDGEMENT going way back to Genesis 1:2!

KJV Search Results for "darkness" (blueletterbible.org)

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
I have to say, what in the world do these two verses have to do with Christians going through the tribulation and the coming of the of the Lord Jesus Christ at the end of the tribulation?
Everything. The OT is absolutely crucial to comprehending.......everything. Everything about Jesus Messiah and His redemption of His Church. Among everything else. As in every single thing and all things.

presidente

May 29, 2013
You have always failed to comprehend the correct exegesis of that verse.

Correctly stated:
Jesus comes as a "thief" with a "shout" for His Bride in the JOYFUL HAPPY pre-trib harpazo event.

However the DOTL comes as a "thief in the NIGHT", the night being idiomatic of SOMBER DEVASTATING judgement, and hearkens all the way back to the "darkness" of JUDGEMENT going way back to Genesis 1:2!

KJV Search Results for "darkness" (blueletterbible.org)
Again, pretribbers try to turn one event into two without any Biblical support.

Just where is there a thief in the night type verse that refers to pre-trib at all? The reference in Matthew 24 is set 'after the tribulation of those days', referred to in the passage as 'great tribulation,' when the 'coming of the Son of Man' takes place

Underwhosewings

Jan 19, 2023
Australia
That isn't biblical. The trib begins in Rev 13 and says the beast only has 42 months. The end of the 42 months is found in Rev 11, and when it ends Christ returns. The total length of the trib from start to end is 42 months.
Daniel 9:27 KJV
And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

It’s a Hebrew week of years, there
is a 3 1/2 year period before
the last 3 1/2 years.

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
Just where is there a thief in the night type verse that refers to pre-trib at all?
Paul had said (1Th5:1-3) "THE DAY OF THE LORD so cometh [/arrives] as a thief IN THE NIGHT..."

"the DOTL" is an earthly-located time period of much duration, that is comprised of "judgments" unfolding upon the earth (over some time!) and then "blessings" (over some time!)--ALL that!...

IOW, its ARRIVAL is at the START of the 7-yr Trib, with its "judgments" unfolding (including "the man of sin" and all he is slated to do).

See my Post #300 on the last page, I'd just put:

https://christianchat.com/threads/there-will-be-no-rapture.212356/post-5145470

[Amos 5:18a - "Woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! to what end is it for you? [...]" --This verse is speaking of its first aspects / its arrival / the "judgments" unfolding upon the earth portion, of course]

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Just where is there a thief in the night type verse that refers to pre-trib at all?
Bingo. There isn't.

As TDW has stated exhaustively ad infinitum, the term specific term "thief in the night" pertains to the JUDGEMENTS OF THE DAY OF THE LORD. Which happens AFTER the rapture, and only begins when the "man of sin" is revealed, 1st seal.

Absolutely bullseye exegetical perfection and undoubtedly correct.

bluto

Aug 4, 2016
Everything. The OT is absolutely crucial to comprehending.......everything. Everything about Jesus Messiah and His redemption of His Church. Among everything else. As in every single thing and all things.
Of course it is, don't you think I know this? Your the one who quoted two verses implying they relate specifically to the tribulation. Now your trying to cover yourself of this big mistake. There goes your credibility as far as I'm concerned.

IN GOD THE SON,
bluto

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Daniel 9:27 KJV
And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

It’s a Hebrew week of years, there
is a 3 1/2 year period before
the last 3 1/2 years.
Sacrifice ceased in the first century.

Underwhosewings

Jan 19, 2023
Australia
So to clarify, you think that means an additional return of Christ in the middle of the tribulation?
1 Thessalonians 4:17 KJV
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

His feet don’t seem to touch the ground on this occasion 😇

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Of course it is, don't you think I know this? Your the one who quoted two verses implying they relate specifically to the tribulation. Now your trying to cover yourself of this big mistake. There goes your credibility as far as I'm concerned.

IN GOD THE SON,
bluto
When you "get it" you get it. I guess you are not there yet.

The Scriptures are ALL LINKED in one indivisible whole. God willing one of these days you will finally discover this truth.

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
the husband does not come twice. He comes one time for his one bride. Pretrib teaches two comings, one for the pretrib rapture and one other one.
How do you interpret Luke 12:36-37,38,40 and context, where v.36 states, "when he will RETURN from the wedding..." THEN "the meal" [G347; same word used in Matt8:11 referring to the earthly MK age]"

[for the readers: "the Bride / Wife [singular]" is not the INVITED "guests [plural]"... though both of these refer to "saved" persons; the "guests" never lift off the earth, but are present there on the earth at His "RETURN" there]

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
And yet, still no sacrifice.
Just to let you know buddy, that verse pertains to the rebuilding of the temple and the city at the time of Ezra and Nehimiah.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Doubtful. But that isn't the point. The ending of the sacrifices is what determines the time reference.
Not if they begin again. Which will of course "reset the clock" prophetically. Which is quite inevitable. Since Israel is in the land and all. And have a ultra-orthodox "right wing" government in power. Who will certainly build the "tribulation temple".

Which of course is setting the stage necessarily for the imminent 70th week of Daniel.