There's Not Enough Drama Here On the Forum. So, Let's Dig In and Make Some of Our Own!! 😎

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
@Lanolin --

Sorry I didn't look up your specific thread, but there was a headline clip that came across my YouTube feed about Princess Catherine making her first solo engagement to a maternity ward.

It was heart-warming to see her talking to new mums and holding/cuddling their babies.

Very reminiscent of Diana.

I've been around some very successful people, and my favorites are always the ones who remember their humble roots and/or aren't afraid to reach out to the "commoners."
 
  • Heart
Reactions: enril
@Lanolin --

Sorry I didn't look up your specific thread, but there was a headline clip that came across my YouTube feed about Princess Catherine making her first solo engagement to a maternity ward.

It was heart-warming to see her talking to new mums and holding/cuddling their babies.

Very reminiscent of Diana.

I've been around some very successful people, and my favorites are always the ones who remember their humble roots and/or aren't afraid to reach out to the "commoners."
Aw well she loves children having 3 of her own.

Imagine having a baby who is their heir to the throne and then having to stand outside the hospital holding your baby in front of everyone while all the press cameras take photos!!

After you've been in labour for I don't know how long. She looked perfect though and of course she was wearing a cute polka dot maternity dress (like Diana did)
 
It was safe though she didn't dangle him out a hotel window like MJ did. Prince or Blanket I think his name was has now grown up.
 
Aw well she loves children having 3 of her own.

Imagine having a baby who is their heir to the throne and then having to stand outside the hospital holding your baby in front of everyone while all the press cameras take photos!!

After you've been in labour for I don't know how long. She looked perfect though and of course she was wearing a cute polka dot maternity dress (like Diana did)

I think God did a great job in choosing Kate for the position.

No one could ever match Diana's popularity, but Kate seems to have her own quiet dignity -- and is able to hold her own.

I was reading that Kate almost always does her own makeup, even on her wedding day -- and she learned from a makeup artist friend instead of the world-famous ones she had at her disposal.

Diana was known for doing her own makeup most of the time as well. And they both use a lot of products easily accessible to anyone, sometimes even at the drugstore.

As a beauty community enthusiast, I love this!

I'm a total sucker for successful or high-profile people that can still be down-to-earth.

(I remember reading that Diana would make William and Harry stand in line like everyone else at McDonald's -- and pay for their own purchases. I thought of this years later when I saw a video of William taking his turn to clean the bathrooms like everyone else when he was in the military.)
 
Well we sometimes forget that Royals are just humans as well and not immortals.

I don't know if God chose Kate....didn't Prince William have some sort of say over his choice of bride? Also, Prince William is not as far as I know...God.

I mean wouldn't it be strange if he was? But it is true that the Kings and Queens of England at least need saving by God, that's why we sing those anthems about them.

If I were in front of the cameras all the time I'd probably need a make-up artist because I am terrible at applying makeup. As you know I don't have eyebrow creases so any eyeshadow is going to go all over my face. But I am glad William and Harry lined up at McDonalds instead of just going through the Drive Thru.

One of my walking lady friend who lived near Windsor Castle said she always saw ex-Royal Fergie at McDonalds. I was like, wot, isn't she supposed to be the face of Weight Watchers??
 
Well we sometimes forget that Royals are just humans as well and not immortals.

I don't know if God chose Kate....didn't Prince William have some sort of say over his choice of bride? Also, Prince William is not as far as I know...God.

I mean wouldn't it be strange if he was? But it is true that the Kings and Queens of England at least need saving by God, that's why we sing those anthems about them.

If I were in front of the cameras all the time I'd probably need a make-up artist because I am terrible at applying makeup. As you know I don't have eyebrow creases so any eyeshadow is going to go all over my face. But I am glad William and Harry lined up at McDonalds instead of just going through the Drive Thru.

One of my walking lady friend who lived near Windsor Castle said she always saw ex-Royal Fergie at McDonalds. I was like, wot, isn't she supposed to be the face of Weight Watchers??

Yes, William chose Kate, but I choose to believe that God had a hand in it. :)

That's just my own opinion though.

And yes, that's what I like about high-profile people who aren't afraid to show themselves doing things or going places where normal everyday people are, too. :)
 
Now, if you go to McDonalds, you don't need to line up if you have an app, or you'd just wait your turn at the digital kiosk, and then go sit at a table and they will bring your order to you!

I now feel like royalty when I eat at McDonalds.

I don't know if they do this at Burger King as well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: enril
hmm well. Kate and Williams wedding was very religious, it was in the oldest Church of England I suppose...

Although...I do think Kate's mum also had something to do with the match.
 
Now, if you go to McDonalds, you don't need to line up if you have an app, or you'd just wait your turn at the digital kiosk, and then go sit at a table and they will bring your order to you!

I now feel like royalty when I eat at McDonalds.

I don't know if they do this at Burger King as well.
yup. you'll die tho. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
(Food poisonong is for real at BK)
 
  • Pray
Reactions: seoulsearch
Yes...I don't go to BK for that reason after I found out they microwave their burgers...cos they aren't cooked properly on the grill!

Anyway, it has become so dire in the drama department that I've resorted to reading books about the Royal family for my fix.