They said there'd be cheesecake

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
.... but "cheesecake" is sexist, exploitative, and promotes lust! (oh, wait, that's the other kind)

Welcome to CC! :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: MrH59
A video I don't need to see right before bed. :love: Now I want the local bakery to be open 24/7. I have gas in the car, I can deal. lol

Thank you all for the welcome.
Cheesecake and Bavarian cream pie are proof God loves us. And has a good laugh watching us try to fit into our jeans after a binge.:LOL: