They?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 4, 2016
They print the money, through their privately owned central banks. They put Hitler, stalin, Roosevelt, bushes, obama and many others in power. They started and funded all sides in wars, funded Hitler from wall st, the union banking corporation to build up a depleted German society after the manufactured ww1, so it could take on the world. They lie to us through every institution, every institution. They tell us what reality is, what to believe, how to live. They create these instituions, to control our minds. To sell us the story, they want us to believe. They manufactured historical events, manipulate the news, set different groups(different mask on the same face) at war with each other. They created huge, horrific events to control oil in the middle east, and restore their opium fields that were destroyed by the Taliban. What events?.......9/11. They care about you!?

U

Ugly

Angry rant #2. Will there be an Angry Ranting Trinity?

Oct 16, 2015
Did they also create lunatics who believe in every conspiracy they are told to believe by other lunatics? Did they send those conspiracy nuts to this forum in order to undermine the gospel message and obsess on conspiracies? How did they do it? How did they weaken the brains of people to the point where they believe every conspiracy and no longer function in reality? No. They is your imagination, your irrational fears, your excuses. You made a choice to be irrational and follow after conspiracy nuts. They didn't have anything to do with it.

Jun 4, 2016
Well they seem to have created one out of millions of lunatics, who actually believe the 'son' of 'god' came to earth as a man, died for our sins and gave eternal life. Wow that story has been told for thousands of years pre Jesus. Conspiracy is a word they give to hide the truth. The conspiracy isn't others who are saying what the government tells us is wrong. It's what the government and the world elite have caused....catastrophic events. No, no one sent me, and obviously you are totally brainwashed. The idea that someone actually thinks that 9/11 wasn't an inside job is beyond idiocracy. You would have to watch the evidence with your eyes closed and ears plugged, in order not to see it. How did they do it, lol. Um wow....where to start. How do they weaken the minds of people! They do it very easily everyday. Through their various institutions, media, Hollywood, government, the so called 'education' system, religion, etc. The point is not to believe it, but to see the facts and have the courage to believe what is starring you right in the face. Reality!? What is reality? Is reality that well live in one little tiny solar system on one little tiny planet. That we are the only ones here!?....ppff...lol. Is reality the idea that we live in a solid universe, on a solid planet. Even though atoms have no solidity. Is reality the idea that we live in the one and only universe. That Columbus sailed the ocean blue in 1492, and 'discovered' America? That the founding fathers believed in freedom? Is reality the idea that we are a body with a soul, or are we a soul that is temporarily inhabiting a body? Is reality the idea that we only live once, or for eternity? The elite have keep all this and much more from us. The idea that we think we know anything is ludicrous. They....imagination? Oh if only that was so. They have created and control ALL the institutions in society and have shaped society in the way it is, the way they want it to be. Who owns the federal reserve, who do you pay taxes to, who owns the oil and pharmaceutical industries? The government, share holders? I think not! The elite do. Not clearly think, ya....I'd anyone isn't it's people like you, who have the facts, smacking them in the face, but refuse to believe them. We all make choices, everything is choice. You made a choice to believe, blindly believe what you were told, most likely from childhood, that the 'bible' is the 'word' of 'god'. Talk about your irrational thinking. The story's you see in the bible aren't based on inspiration, but on legend and tradition. Not to mention the enormous amount of discrepancies and inconsistencies in the bible. Your addicted to a flaw, and yet I wasn't going to, go ahead and bash it, but...seems how you are bashing me, screw it. Nothing to do with 9/11, ww1,ww2, the revolutionary war, civil war, new town, the great depression!? You just keep thinking that

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Like Michael Jackson said, "they don't really care about us." :/

Jun 4, 2016
No they don't give a s**t about you! The rabbit hole runs much deeper though

Oct 16, 2015
The idea that someone actually thinks that 9/11 wasn't an inside job is beyond idiocracy. You would have to watch the evidence with your eyes closed and ears plugged, in order not to see it. How did they do it, lol. Um wow....where to start..
This is what every conspiracy nut does, over and over. Tell you about all the evidence, mounds of evidence, that proves each and every conspiracy theory. Then when it comes time to put up or shut up, they don't offer a single piece of evidence. Nothing. Just babble on and on about how some imaginary group controls everything.

7 posts. You got yourself banned from some other site. Probably part of some conspiracy against you, right. Then you began searching for a place where other kooks discussed conspiracy theories and nobody ever requires you to provide any evidence for your insane theories. Now you are hoping to find a home. Wait, it's a Christian Chat Site and you believe Christians are idiots who believe in fairy tales.

Let's start a pool. Lets predict how long you will hang around before you tell everyone here they are all idiots and not enlightened like you are to what is really going on and who is really in control. I doubt it will take long. You have nothing to offer and hate everyone here. You are probably beginning your search for another site that will embrace your way of thinking, or not thinking.

Question: what word or words did you type into your search engine that led you to this site?

Jun 2, 2016
What compelled you to come here to this post and not try to console this person and help him?

The world is more complex and money has everything to do with it. Mind control is the name of the game and I won't even consider uttering my first hand knowledge in this matter. Since before any of us were ever born there has been people who want nothing more than total power and control but the Lord God provides and the Spirit guide us. Know that we are all in this together and when tragedy strikes that we all come together and help each other on a real level and let it be known to all the sins of the unholy be brought to justice be that it may that those that in the towers of Babel are cowards that feel not rich enough that there is not enough suffering to quench their thirst of greed. This world is condemned to be remade and all sin remains here and will burn eternally so it is written. We do our work we may see that others suffer and it is in these times that you shall look unto the Lord and know that Jesus is returning after many trials and tribulations we must keep with the spirit and allow the Lord to command and know that when I stand I stand for Him and I shall prevail as all Christians shall prevail every time. Let the enemy gather all the rope they'll need to hang themselves with it.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Who is this 'they' that you are referring to?

Oct 16, 2015
What compelled you to come here to this post and not try to console this person and help him?
Perhaps the same thing that compelled Jesus to knock over the tables of the money changers and chase them away, rather than console them. He didn't come here looking to be consoled. He came to declare himself the enemy of Christians and attempt to undermine the faith of believers.

K

kaylagrl

They print the money, through their privately owned central banks. They put Hitler, stalin, Roosevelt, bushes, obama and many others in power. They started and funded all sides in wars, funded Hitler from wall st, the union banking corporation to build up a depleted German society after the manufactured ww1, so it could take on the world. They lie to us through every institution, every institution. They tell us what reality is, what to believe, how to live. They create these instituions, to control our minds. To sell us the story, they want us to believe. They manufactured historical events, manipulate the news, set different groups(different mask on the same face) at war with each other. They created huge, horrific events to control oil in the middle east, and restore their opium fields that were destroyed by the Taliban. What events?.......9/11. They care about you!?

Ya, I see the problem now, definitely good call mods.

EarnestQ

Apr 28, 2016
Well they seem to have created one out of millions of lunatics, who actually believe the 'son' of 'god' came to earth as a man, died for our sins and gave eternal life. Wow that story has been told for thousands of years pre Jesus. Conspiracy is a word they give to hide the truth. The conspiracy isn't others who are saying what the government tells us is wrong. It's what the government and the world elite have caused....catastrophic events. No, no one sent me, and obviously you are totally brainwashed. The idea that someone actually thinks that 9/11 wasn't an inside job is beyond idiocracy. You would have to watch the evidence with your eyes closed and ears plugged, in order not to see it. How did they do it, lol. Um wow....where to start. How do they weaken the minds of people! They do it very easily everyday. Through their various institutions, media, Hollywood, government, the so called 'education' system, religion, etc. The point is not to believe it, but to see the facts and have the courage to believe what is starring you right in the face. Reality!? What is reality? Is reality that well live in one little tiny solar system on one little tiny planet. That we are the only ones here!?....ppff...lol. Is reality the idea that we live in a solid universe, on a solid planet. Even though atoms have no solidity. Is reality the idea that we live in the one and only universe. That Columbus sailed the ocean blue in 1492, and 'discovered' America? That the founding fathers believed in freedom? Is reality the idea that we are a body with a soul, or are we a soul that is temporarily inhabiting a body? Is reality the idea that we only live once, or for eternity? The elite have keep all this and much more from us. The idea that we think we know anything is ludicrous. They....imagination? Oh if only that was so. They have created and control ALL the institutions in society and have shaped society in the way it is, the way they want it to be. Who owns the federal reserve, who do you pay taxes to, who owns the oil and pharmaceutical industries? The government, share holders? I think not! The elite do. Not clearly think, ya....I'd anyone isn't it's people like you, who have the facts, smacking them in the face, but refuse to believe them. We all make choices, everything is choice. You made a choice to believe, blindly believe what you were told, most likely from childhood, that the 'bible' is the 'word' of 'god'. Talk about your irrational thinking. The story's you see in the bible aren't based on inspiration, but on legend and tradition. Not to mention the enormous amount of discrepancies and inconsistencies in the bible. Your addicted to a flaw, and yet I wasn't going to, go ahead and bash it, but...seems how you are bashing me, screw it. Nothing to do with 9/11, ww1,ww2, the revolutionary war, civil war, new town, the great depression!? You just keep thinking that

FWIW, when text is jumbled all together without any paragraph spacing, it does "give the impression" that the person is just raving and not thinking clearly.

When the discussion points are intelligently separated by paragraph spacing, the reader gets the impression that the person is doing more than just ranting. The impression is that he is trying to communicate something he has logically thought about.

In this case, if you are trying to communicate logical information to your readers, your best course would be to present it logically.

Why don't you try presenting the information again in a format that is easier to follow and understand?

Candidly, there are very few people who will bother to churn through a wall of text to try to understand what you are really trying to say. In which case, if you are trying to communicate something important to you, you have shot yourself in the foot.

Take a few deep breaths and see if you can present your thoughts in a way that will communicate your ideas to the greatest number of people.

I often write what I want to say in a text file and then copy and paste after I have spent an hour or two making sure my ideas are clear, logical, and respectful to others.

FWIW.

EarnestQ

Apr 28, 2016
I see now he is banned. I guess I didn't need to say anything after all.:confused:

B

BeyondET

No they don't give a s**t about you! The rabbit hole runs much deeper though
Well I wouldn't follow them into the rabbit hole that would be worse than not following, better off just not going there...