Things NOT to say on your first date....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
In all seriousness though I think if you say the words “You remind me so much of my ex ________” your date may actually die in their chair. At least their heart will.

C

CozHElivesIcanface2morrow

Can I take home our leftovers? ( not really a bad thing but that's quite 😆especially if he brought with him food containers as well) 🤣

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
The real reason I ask you out tonight ....I need a kidney and you looked like a good healthy candidate :) so...whatta ya say ?

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
I tested positive for .......

L

LittleMermaid

Me: Since we're going to the movies...can you stop buy Dollar Tree first?

Him: why?

Me: I want candy! Don't worry babe...that's what the large purse is for!

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Wait, what?

LittleMermaid this is a thread for things you should NOT say on your first date. Loading up a big purse with candy for the movie is a definite positive, not a negative.

Can you fit a water bottle and some chips in there too? I'll put a pinhole in the chips so I can squeeze the air out.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Can I borrow a few grand?

i actually had been asked by two dates to be a bank for them. uh why?
and they wanted the money for you guessed it,,,drugs.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Watching live mass shootings on Facebook gives me such a thrill . You wanna come over and watch with me?

not ever happened, but I think a lot of people are so clueless these days that they actually might ask this. its only a slippery slope from watching Star Wars/Gladiator/braveheart...Lord of the rIngs...insert any war movie here.... to this.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Can we go home? I dont like going out that much.

Sep 13, 2018