Things To SAY On Your First Date

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 10, 2014
I don't know I am going to pull it off, but I want to pull a hungry/Hungary pun. If she just stares at me, I know it probably won't work out.

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
I don't know I am going to pull it off, but I want to pull a hungry/Hungary pun. If she just stares at me, I know it probably won't work out.
So you're going to say something like " I'm a hungarian for my dinner tonight."

Tinkerbell725

Jul 19, 2014
Philippines Age 40
Talk about food. It is an interesting conversation starter to make both of you comfortable and can lead to more interesting or more serious topics. It is important to have something to talk about to enjoy your date. A partner you enjoy having conversations with is one of the factors for lasting marriage. I heard from a reliable source (a guy) that guys usually know they are into the girl from the first date alone. I am not sure about girls, but for me the first date alone is not enough to know if there is chemistry.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
The only way to figure out if you chemistry balances is to do a PH test. Here, I keep some litmus papers in my purse. Put one on your tongue.

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
We’ve had this thread about what not to say on your first date, but let’s turn the tables and chew a little on what you actually should say on your first date with that butterfly filled tummy of yours.

The floor is yours, people, and I want to hear millions of poetic ways of whispering sweet little things into your dates ears.

Remember, flattery is mandatory😁❤️😁.

I've never really been on a date, so I have no idea. :unsure:

AndyMaleh

Jun 26, 2020
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
We’ve had this thread about what not to say on your first date, but let’s turn the tables and chew a little on what you actually should say on your first date with that butterfly filled tummy of yours.

The floor is yours, people, and I want to hear millions of poetic ways of whispering sweet little things into your dates ears.

Remember, flattery is mandatory😁❤️😁.
What if I don't want to date you, yet another woman instead? I don't want to say what I would say to her to you, nor ruin God's inspiration of the moment by making a template out of what to say.

I am looking for a woman younger than me.

ev4989

Apr 17, 2020
What if I don't want to date you, yet another woman instead? I don't want to say what I would say to her to you, nor ruin God's inspiration of the moment by making a template out of what to say.

I am looking for a woman younger than me.
You are in the wrong thread dude! lol...

ev4989

Apr 17, 2020
I think being a gentleman always helps but when we are too nice it can be off-putting.
Do you know the definition of a gentleman? A Gentleman makes the people that
he is with as comfortable and at home as they can. I can do this and be a man and still
create a fun and comfortable environment . lol...

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I just checked your profile @ev4989 You're not even a man. Women only follow men. They don't give advice to them unless asked.
And who are you to be deciding anything for anyone? btw I LOL all the time but a real man is respectful mature and is an example if you think women follow a man who acts like you have here maybe you need to reconsider your heart