After a long hiatus I think I'm gonna try and maneuver some minecraft again. Anyone have any servers they can suggest?
Bleah I hate minecraft the fact everything including the character is made of blocks annoys me. but then again I am much more into the mmo star wars the old republic anywaysAfter a long hiatus I think I'm gonna try and maneuver some minecraft again. Anyone have any servers they can suggest?
I don't get why people like minecraft, I played a smartphone imitation of that game and lost interest after a day. Maybe its because its centered around creative and social aspects. Adventure/open world mmos are more of my thing, its like reading a never-ending book.
I play it on my laptopI really enjoy mmos, it's just that you often have to download/buy things in them... With minecraft it was a lesser purchase. Old republic is on xbox right? I would so play it if I had an xbox D: