THIRD TEMPLE NEWS

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 17, 2020
Jesus also said in Matthew 24 He returns, and then in Revelations explains to John how He returns. If 70 A.D. is the final Tribulation, when did Armageddon take place?
I said Christian tribulation takes off after the destruction of Jerusalem. Armageddon is the spiritual attack by Satan and the world on the church. It ends with the return of Christ and the destruction of the universe by fire. Followed by the New Heavens and earth.

Jan 17, 2020
We will have agree to disagree I believe. Revelation's was written (After) John was put into Patmos. And in Revelations, there is a final 7 year Tribulation. And that has not taken place yet for no one has ever seen the real Antichrist, False Prophet, Satan running around as himself, Demons flying like scorpions, nor have the TWO Witnesses been revealed.
Where is the 7-year tribulation in scripture?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
But what I know that you hope no one else knows, you use Scripture like a crutch and for your purpose, not for God's purpose. You definitely are a Narcissist.
While I don't often agree with @Dave-L I believe that his intentions in how he serves God are honorable. Very interesting member as well. Asset to the CC community.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
^
read this verse carefully.
It says the WORLD, not Jerusalem in 70 A.D.
If you think destroying Jerusalem in 70 A.D. was the greatest event (the Flood of Noah was the WORLD).
The WORLD has never seen a Tribulation like Jesus is speaking about.

You have got to give me the Book, Chapter, and VERSION, if you want me to look that up; NOT JUST THE VERSE NUMBER.

If you do not have a really good Bible Software program, I know of a free one.

https://www.wordsearchbible.com/apps/wordsearch-starter

You can get KJV, ASV, HCSB, and a few others for FREE; plus over 200 books to Choose from, from evangelical and baptists authors, most of them no longer in copyrighted status. Some Maps, Artwork, and Bible Dictionary's and Bible Commentaries. Yes they Sell the Copyrighted Material, but most are reasonable, AND THEY RUN FREQUENTS SALES. I got most of my add-on books for about a 1/3 off. Most copy-righted BIBLES, are $9.95, is all. The have VIDEO TUTORIALS to teach you how to use the software. AND NO PRESSURE to purchase add-on books. I think it easiest BIBLE SOFTWARE that I have ever TRIED, and I have tried Most of them.

YES, I figured out that verse was a Hyper-link.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
Ezekiel 37:24 (NASB)
24 "My servant David will be king over them, and they will all have one shepherd; and they will walk in My ordinances and keep My statutes and observe them.

That is how the WORDsearch starter COPIES, so all the info is already there.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
You have got to give me the Book, Chapter, and VERSION, if you want me to look that up; NOT JUST THE VERSE NUMBER.

If you do not have a really good Bible Software program, I know of a free one.

https://www.wordsearchbible.com/apps/wordsearch-starter

You can get KJV, ASV, HCSB, and a few others for FREE; plus over 200 books to Choose from, from evangelical and baptists authors, most of them no longer in copyrighted status. Some Maps, Artwork, and Bible Dictionary's and Bible Commentaries. Yes they Sell the Copyrighted Material, but most are reasonable, AND THEY RUN FREQUENTS SALES. I got most of my add-on books for about a 1/3 off. Most copy-righted BIBLES, are $9.95, is all. The have VIDEO TUTORIALS to teach you how to use the software. AND NO PRESSURE to purchase add-on books. I think it easiest BIBLE SOFTWARE that I have ever TRIED, and I have tried Most of them.

YES, I figured out that verse was a Hyper-link.
Thanks for this , I just downloaded it...
...xox...

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
^
read this verse carefully.
It says the WORLD, not Jerusalem in 70 A.D.
If you think destroying Jerusalem in 70 A.D. was the greatest event (the Flood of Noah was the WORLD).
The WORLD has never seen a Tribulation like Jesus is speaking about.
I agree. I believe that regarding end-time events we are starting to transition out of the wars and rumors of wars phase. The tribulation has yet to happen but it's about to hit the fan, sooner rather than later. To prepare, I should start stocking up on toilet paper if only the shelves weren't bare.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
We will have agree to disagree I believe. Revelation's was written (After) John was put into Patmos. And in Revelations, there is a final 7 year Tribulation. And that has not taken place yet for no one has ever seen the real Antichrist, False Prophet, Satan running around as himself, Demons flying like scorpions, nor have the TWO Witnesses been revealed.
Preceding the 7 year tribulation the temple must be rebuilt in Jerusalem and a 7 year treaty defense treaty signed between Israel and another government entity regarding protection of Israel. Yes, the Two Witnesses have yet to make an appearance yet either. The scorpions flying around could be attack helicopters.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
Thanks for this , I just downloaded it...
...xox...

Let me know if you NEED HELP. After you have installed the Program, you can go get the FREE BOOKS that you want.
Just click on the HELP button up top. On that drop down menu, you will find second one down is Video Tutorials, and the 3rd on down is SHOP FOR ADD-ON BOOKS, and on that screen you will find FREE-BOOKS. Be sure to download Holman's Christian Standard Bible it is free even tho it came out in 2004. IT IS MY FAVORITE. Yes, they require a credit card, even tho it says TOTAL PURCHASE $0.00. I am not sure that they did not change that Drop Down Menu. I have WORDsearch 10, and your Starter edition is based on Version 12, only not as many features.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
And Satan Antichrist start his Beheading at the midpoint, for all who refuse to worship him.

YES, I believe that is LITERAL too.

miknik5

Jun 2, 2016
Your correct and for an answer you will need to ask them. The only other thing I can tell you is in Numbers 19 the ashes of the red heifer are used to purify any person including the Priests of sin. Those that want to go back to animal sacrifice will lean on Num. 19.
GOD declared all unclean...but HE said, nevertheless I will bless you...and that Zerubabbel's hand would lay the foundation....AND...Zerubabbel's hand would complete it.

miknik5

Jun 2, 2016
Keep in mind we are the Temple made without hands.

“Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?” 1 Corinthians 3:16 (KJV 1900)

“If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.” 1 Corinthians 3:17 (KJV 1900)

“What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?” 1 Corinthians 6:19 (KJV 1900)

“And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.” 2 Corinthians 6:16 (KJV 1900)

“In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:” Ephesians 2:21 (KJV 1900)

“In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.” Ephesians 2:22 (KJV 1900)
Yes sir...what does this have to do with the TRUTH that a temple will be built and it will be by those who do not know that through faith in CHRIST, HE transfers us out of and into the Kingdom in HIS SON...

miknik5

Jun 2, 2016
There is no third temple in the bible. Jesus is the Temple made without hands as believers are, Ezekiel's temple is incomplete in scripture. Meaning you must add to scripture to build it. See a problem with this?
There is a temple that will be built sir...it shouldn't be...but it will be

Jan 17, 2020
There is a temple that will be built sir...it shouldn't be...but it will be
But it will be a self-fulfilling prophecy and the most wicked rejection of Christ and his shed blood in history.

Jan 17, 2020
Yes sir...what does this have to do with the TRUTH that a temple will be built and it will be by those who do not know that through faith in CHRIST, HE transfers us out of and into the Kingdom in HIS SON...
The Temple has nothing to do with Christ. Anyone who tries to build it will add to God's word. Because Ezekiel's dimensions are incomplete. This alone tells you it's a false doctrine.