THIRD TEMPLE NEWS

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
oh ok But that is confusing. One person says jews will build it and jewish people will live their in tents.

others say no we will build it (how?) and we will migrate their from our own countries and live there.

one says its the third remodelled and another says its the fourth.

so what is it, aliyah for jewish people who already are migrating there or mass migration for gentiles? how can all the gentiles fit there?
Not confusing if you stick with the BIBLE and Josephus the ONLY EYE WITNESS we have.

The Bible says the Third Temple, will be built before JESUS COMES BACK.

The Bible also says the Fourth Temple will be built by CHRIST after he comes back.

I suppose YOU ALSO GET CONFUSED by Evolution over rules CREATION.

GOD SAYS HE CREATED, and that settles it for me.

Keras

Aug 9, 2020
oh ok But that is confusing. One person says jews will build it and jewish people will live their in tents.

others say no we will build it (how?) and we will migrate their from our own countries and live there.

so what is it, aliyah for jewish people who already are migrating there or mass migration for gentiles? how can all the gentiles fit there?
Well, Lanolin; there is only one way the end times will eventually happen and that way is told to us by the Prophets:

The Destiny of the Israelites:
Isaiah 49:1-8 Listen to Me, you coasts and islands, pay heed, you peoples far distant.
The Lord called and named me before I was born. He made me His spokesman. My reward is to be with God.
The Lord said: Israel, you are My servants, through whom I shall win glory. My
[Isaiah’s] task is to bring back Jacob to the Lord, that Israel would be gathered again to God. Is it too simple a task for you, to restore the 12 tribes of Jacob and bring back the survivors of Israel? They will be a light to the nations, so that My salvation may reach to the ends of the earth.
The Redeemer and Holy One of Israel says: You were once despised and in subjection, but the Lord has chosen you and kings will honor you. In the time of My favor, I will answer you and will help you on the Day of Deliverance. I have formed you and destined you to be a light for the peoples, restoring the Land and living once more in its desolate places.
ALL the area from the Nile to the Euphrates.

Isaiah 49:9-13 I say to the captives: go free – to those in darkness: come out. Everywhere there will be pasture, water in plenty. It will not be too hot, for the One who loves them will guide them along highways and level paths.
They are coming – some from far away, the North, West and the lands of the South. Shout for joy, you heavens, earth rejoice, burst into song you mountains. For the Lord has comforted His people and has compassion on them in their distress.
Reference: REB, NIV, KJV. Verses abridged.

His spokesman’: Ecclestiasticus 48:24-25 Isaiah reveals what is to be, the secret of things to come. His task is to restore the people of Jacob and bring back the survivors; His servants, through whom He will win glory’.
The survivors are those who have come through the soon to happen, fire judgement of the nations. Isaiah 13:9-13, Revelation 6:12-17

The Lord’s people, now every faithful Christian; are the ‘Seed’ of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Galatians 3:26-29 They are destined to be a ‘light to the nations and spread the gospel around the world. The Lord will answer their prayers for help on the Day of deliverance. Isaiah 30:26, Isaiah 63:4, Zechariah 9:14-17.
pay heed you peoples far distant; This does not refer to the Jews, the House of Judah. It is the House of Israel, still in exile, the descendants of Jacob, the Israelites of God. The people Jesus came to save. Matthew 15:24
Christians, all of His righteous people, scattered around the world. They will be joined by the few Christian Jews who survive. Isaiah 29:1-4
They will come from far distant places, from all directions’, and settle in the new country of Beulah. Isaiah 62:1-5
It will not be too hot’ and they will be guided and their needs provided for. Amos 9:13-15
They will restore the Land and buildings, and live there in safety and prosperity. Hosea 2:14-23, Ezekiel 36:8-12.
so that My salvation may reach the ends of the earth’. This will be achieved by the 144,000 - 12,000 selected from each tribe, who will go out in pairs to preach the Gospel of the coming Kingdom of Jesus. Revelation 14:1-7, Isaiah 66:19 The final fulfilment of Luke 10:1-10
No mention is made of the Millennium reign of Jesus, therefore this restoration of the holy Land and gathering of His people, is before that event. This is in order for His people, all the Christian Israelites, Romans 8:16-17, Galatians 6:14-16, to fulfil their destiny, to fulfil the promises made to the Patriarchs, and to prepare for the Return of Jesus. It is them who say:
Blessed is He who comes in the Name of the Lord.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
Rebuilding the Temple
The prophetic Scriptures clearly predict that the Third Temple will be built and the offerings and sacrifices reinstated, in the final years leading up to the Return of the Messiah. It is clear, too, that there will be more than just the Jewish people living in the Land of Greater Israel. All the Israelites from all 12 tribes of Israel, plus those grafted in, will migrate to New Israel soon after the Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath, the terrible Day of fire and storms, that will clear and cleanse most of the Middle East.
The place of the new Temple, will be to the North of the existing Dome of the Rock, because this is in the direct line of the now sealed Eastern gate. The Bible, the Torah, and Josephus, all agree that the Temple was in that location.

The Jewish sage, Moses Maimonides, known as Rambam, declared that the Temple will be rebuilt and the exiles from around the world gathered back into the Promised Land.
The Messiah will appear and re-establish the glory of King David.
In the Talmud Yerushalmi, Rabbi Acha says; The Beit Hamikdash [Holy Temple] will be built first, before the advent of the Kingdom of David.
The Pnei Moshe states; The Land will be settled first, then the people will become prosperous, after that they will build the Temple and finally, the Messiah will come.
In the Mar’eh Punim the Gaon Moshe Margolis wrote that when Jacob predicted the future of Judah, he foretold that the Temple would be rebuilt first, then the Messiah would come. But the Jews are not prophesied to build the new Temple.

The whole scenario of the end times, has a logical sequence to it. Now in the latter days,, we can see how things are happening that will see a confederation of Islamic states and entities that will be motivated to get rid of the ‘ cancer ‘ in their midst, that is the State of Israel. The moment of their attack, is the moment that God will intervene. This great Day of the Lord, will take the form of a natural event: a Coronal Mass Ejection, a massive sunstrike of cosmic particles, causing intense heat and electrical storms. The attacking armies will be destroyed by their own weaponry, as they all explode before firing. Psalms 7:12-16
This literally fulfils the prayer in Psalms 83:13-18 and Micah 4:11-12

Many prophesies speak of the regeneration of the Land of Greater Israel, “in a very short while”, Isaiah 29:17, after this great clearance and cleansing of the entire area.
Christian Israelites- “His people, who love the Lord and follow in His ways” will then gather “on the mountains of Samaria”. This is described in Ezekiel 20:34-38, Psalms 107
Over 40 prophesies describe how God’s holy people, every faithful Christian, will live in peace and security in their heritage: All of the holy Land. At last, they will be as God originally intended, “a light to the nations”, they will “exemplify My Holiness for all to see”. Ezekiel 39:27-29 [The attack by Gog/ Magog will come during this period]

WE will build the Third Temple, Zechariah 6:15, and “the splendor of this latter House will surpass that of the former”. Haggai 2:9 Zechariah 8:9-13 has wonderful promises of restoration and redemption; Courage! Do not lose heart!
Ref: logostelos.info

Man are you confused. The Archaeologists, and Josephus, and I say it is the Southwest corner of the OPHEL.

JERUSALEM Was in ANCIENT TIMES the CITY OF DAVID as it is now called.

1602910641242.jpeg

Warren's Shaft was discovered in 1867 by Sir Charles Warren. It was an Ancient system by King Solomon, to divert Spring Water from the Gihon Spring to the Northwest, by plugging the two lower exits, into the TEMPLE ITSELF on the Southwest corner of OPHEL.

THERE IS NO SPRING ON THE SO-CALLED TEMPLE MOUNT, only Cisterns which is illegal to us to Purify everything, in the TEMPLE, including the PRIESTS, no it cannot be Cisterns filled with water from a spring. LIVING WATER is defined by the Jews, as water caught while the Spring is RUNNING. NO LIVING WATER MEANS NO TEMPLE WAS EVER BUILT ANYWHERE NEAR THE DOME OF THE ROCK. It was CLOSE VERY TO WARREN'S SHAFT EXIT. My Guess in this picture is at the northern TIP of that Line of TREES along the Eastern Wall, and it ran up hill to the Northwest.

1602913007177.png
Notice that BIG WHITE BUIDING (upper right is Solomon's Temple. It is on the CORRECT location on the Southwest corner of the OPHEL. But that Whole City was Called in Jerusalem in David's Day, and Solomon's Day, and in modern Times it is Part of the CITY OF DAVID.

E

eternally-gratefull

Gentiles have nothing to do with it, the person saying it is gentiles is in error,

while gentiles will have to come worship once a year, it is not their temple, never will be

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
two people saying different things on here, both referring to the Bible, of couse I am confused reading both. which one is correct or are you both correct.

No I dont get confused about creation or the Creator or how He creates. Its not really anything to do with THIS topic.

Unless you are saying, God builds the temple as in the Bible its actually NOT made with human hands.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Acts 7:48

Although thats not to say He wont reside in a particular city...in this case Jerusalem. Does it really matter the exact location of it? I mean isnt the entire city going to be holy ground anyway and much larger than what is already there at present.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
two people saying different things on here, both referring to the Bible, of couse I am confused reading both. which one is correct or are you both correct.

No I dont get confused about creation or the Creator or how He creates. Its not really anything to do with THIS topic.

Unless you are saying, God builds the temple as in the Bible its actually NOT made with human hands.
1602966033510.png

Do you BELIEVE IN THE 6 DAY CREATION, or something else.

The FOURTH TEMPLE WILL BE BUILT by Christ Himself, AFTER HE IS RULER OF ALL THE EARTH, at HIS second Coming, IT SAYS SO!

Zechariah 6:13 (HCSB)
13 Yes, He will build the LORD’s temple; He will be clothed in splendor and will sit on His throne and rule. There will also be a priest on His throne, and there will be peaceful counsel between the two of them.
{This is Dr. John MacArthur's commentary on the FOURTH TEMPLE recorded in the above verse:

"The building of this temple,
promised to Messiah, points to the construction of the millennial temple (cf. Isa. 2:2-4; Ezek. 40-43; Hag. 2:6-9)."
The MacArthur Bible Commentary.}

As for Contradictory information, presented by some people, EVEN PAUL HAD TO DEAL WITH THEM THROUGHOUT HIS MINISTRY. So we got them too. I think it happens hear, because they Join this Thread, without even Reading the Evidence we have Presented. THEREFORE, only their Presuppositions are discussed by them. Where if they would just READ the evidence posted here, they would find that many of their theories are in ERROR. I try to read the BIBLE and Bible History, and correct any errors in interpretation or understanding. The LATEST evidence that surprised me was a choice bit of information from Josephus, a Historian that wrote not only what he Heard, but also what HE SAW, stories handed down by Jews through out their History, and during the time of CHRIST and AFTER CHRIST.

QUOTE:
Book 8, Chapter 5, Section 2:
2. This house was a large and curious building, and was supported by many pillars
, which Solomon built to contain a multitnde for hearing causes, and taking cognizance of suits. It was sufficiently capacious to contain a great body of men, who would come together to have their causes determined. It was a hundred cubits long, and fifty broad, and thirty high, supported by quadrangular pillars, which were all of cedar; but its roof was according to the Corinthian order, with folding doors, and their adjoining pillars of equal magnitude, each fluted with three cavities; which building as at once firm, and very ornamental. There was also another house so ordered, that its entire breadth was placed in the middle; it was quadrangular, and its breadth was thirty cubits, having a temple over against it, raised upon massy pillars; in which temple there was a large and very glorious room, wherein the king sat in judgment. To this was joined another house that was built for his queen. . . .
The Works of Flavius Josephus. :END QUOTE

HOW MANY TEMPLES did the JEWS allow in the DAYS of KING SOLOMON? ONLY ONE!
So THE TEMPLE was the one That was adjacent to the PART of the one of two smaller building out back (north), of the 3 building complex, known as the PALACE of King Solomon.

HAS THE PALACE OF KING SOLOMON AND before that, KING DAVID, BEEN FOUND ? ? ?
Yes, they have announced less than 2 years ago, the PALACE of KING DAVID and Later by Inheritance King Solomon remodeled,
was found. It was up North about where the OPHEL BEGINS, and the OPHEL only up as Far as the so-Called Temple Mount, a
little ways Northwest of the Gihon Springs. That means the so-called Temple Mount was NEVER the Location of the TEMPLE.

IT BELONGS IN THE CITY OF DAVID.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013

1602989181330.png

Ephesians 4:13-15 (ESV)
13 until we all attain to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to mature manhood, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ,
14 so that we may no longer be children, tossed to and fro by the waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine, by human cunning, by craftiness in deceitful schemes.
15 Rather, speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in every way into him who is the head, into Christ,

If you have NEVER repented and received HIM as LORD (Master) of your life, out of PURE AGAPE LOVE, then PLEASE do it Now.

And then let the HOLY SPIRIT LEAD YOU INTO ALL TRUTHS. The Holy Spirit will guide you if you LOVINGLY LET HIM. You need to realize that you have to be in the WORD itself, taking it in, and literally feeding on it Daily. You NEED a very good pastor that can exposit the Word to you. Back in 1978, I found a Christian Radio program called "GRACE TO YOU", where I listened to Dr. John MacArthur every weekday night explain how to know what it meant and how it applied to my life, and then I started searching for a Church that Taught the WORD like Dr. MacArthur. I found one in another town Pastored by Dr. Gil Rugh, and we decided to make the drive every Sunday, just to get GOOD BIBLE TEACHING. Both Churches were non-Denominational Conservative Evangelical style of Teaching, so I got a lot of VERY GOOD BIBLE TEACHING, that quickly Ground me in the WORD.

Your confusion is a sign that you are yet to Mature Spiritually, it will soon be less, and less confusion as YOU MATURE SPIRITUALLY, if you take the advise that I just gave you.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
Acts 7:48

Although thats not to say He wont reside in a particular city...in this case Jerusalem. Does it really matter the exact location of it? I mean isnt the entire city going to be holy ground anyway and much larger than what is already there at present.

YOU TELL ME:

GAD is the Prophet that David respected very much in David's Day.

1 Chronicles 21:15-30 (ASV)
15 And God sent an angel unto Jerusalem to destroy it: and as he was about to destroy, Jehovah beheld, and he repented him of the evil, and said to the destroying angel, It is enough; now stay thy hand. And the angel of Jehovah was standing by the threshing-floor of Ornan the Jebusite.
16 And David lifted up his eyes, and saw the angel of Jehovah standing between earth and heaven, having a drawn sword in his hand stretched out over Jerusalem. Then David and the elders, clothed in sackcloth, fell upon their faces.
17 And David said unto God, Is it not I that commanded the people to be numbered? even I it is that have sinned and done very wickedly; but these sheep, what have they done? let thy hand, I pray thee, O Jehovah my God, be against me, and against my father's house; but not against thy people, that they should be plagued.
18 Then the angel of Jehovah commanded Gad to say to David, that David should go up, and rear an altar unto Jehovah in the threshing-floor of Ornan the Jebusite. {David or Solomon, did not chose the SITE, an Angel who was following GOD's specific instructions, SO GOD CHOSE THE SITE.}
19 And David went up at the saying of Gad, which he spake in the name of Jehovah.
20 And Ornan turned back, and saw the angel; and his four sons that were with him hid themselves. Now Ornan was threshing wheat.
21 And as David came to Ornan, Ornan looked and saw David, and went out of the threshing-floor, and bowed himself to David with his face to the ground.
22 Then David said to Ornan, Give me the place of this threshing-floor, that I may build thereon an altar unto Jehovah: for the full price shalt thou give it me, that the plague may be stayed from the people.
23 And Ornan said unto David, Take it to thee, and let my lord the king do that which is good in his eyes: lo, I give thee the oxen for burnt-offerings, and the threshing instruments for wood, and the wheat for the meal-offering; I give it all.
24 And king David said to Ornan, Nay; but I will verily buy it for the full price: for I will not take that which is thine for Jehovah, nor offer a burnt-offering without cost.
25 So David gave to Ornan for the place six hundred shekels of gold by weight.
26 And David built there an altar unto Jehovah, and offered burnt-offerings and peace-offerings, and called upon Jehovah; and he answered him from heaven by fire upon the altar of burnt-offering.
27 And Jehovah commanded the angel; and he put up his sword again into the sheath thereof.
28 At that time, when David saw that Jehovah had answered him in the threshing-floor of Ornan the Jebusite, then he sacrificed there.
29 For the tabernacle of Jehovah, which Moses made in the wilderness, and the altar of burnt-offering, were at that time in the high place at Gibeon.
30 But David could not go before it to inquire of God; for he was afraid because of the sword of the angel of Jehovah.

2 Samuel 24:16-25 (NASB)
16 When the angel stretched out his hand toward Jerusalem to destroy it, the LORD relented from the calamity and said to the angel who destroyed the people, "It is enough! Now relax your hand!" And the angel of the LORD was by the threshing floor of Araunah {also called Ornan} the Jebusite.
17 Then David spoke to the LORD when he saw the angel who was striking down the people, and said, "Behold, it is I who have sinned, and it is I who have done wrong; but these sheep, what have they done? Please let Your hand be against me and against my father's house."
18 So Gad came to David that day and said to him, "Go up, erect an altar to the LORD on the threshing floor of Araunah the Jebusite."
19 David went up according to the word of Gad, just as the LORD had commanded.
20 Araunah looked down and saw the king and his servants crossing over toward him; and Araunah went out and bowed his face to the ground before the king.
21 Then Araunah said, "Why has my lord the king come to his servant?" And David said, "To buy the threshing floor from you, in order to build an altar to the LORD, that the plague may be held back from the people."
22 Araunah said to David, "Let my lord the king take and offer up what is good in his sight. Look, the oxen for the burnt offering, the threshing sledges and the yokes of the oxen for the wood.
23 "Everything, O king, Araunah gives to the king." And Araunah said to the king, "May the LORD your God accept you."
24 However, the king said to Araunah, "No, but I will surely buy it from you for a price, for I will not offer burnt offerings to the LORD my God which cost me nothing." So David bought the threshing floor and the oxen for fifty shekels of silver.
25 David built there an altar to the LORD and offered burnt offerings and peace offerings. Thus the LORD was moved by prayer for the land, and the plague was held back from Israel.

2 Chronicles 3:1-2 (GW)
1 Solomon began to build the LORD'S temple in Jerusalem on Mount Moriah, where the LORD appeared to his father David. There David had prepared the site on the threshing floor of Ornan the Jebusite.
2 He began to build on the second day in the second month of the fourth year of his reign.

John 2:13-17 (NRSV)
13 The Passover of the Jews was near, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem.
14 In the temple he found people selling cattle, sheep, and doves, and the money changers seated at their tables.
15 Making a whip of cords, he drove all of them out of the temple, both the sheep and the cattle. He also poured out the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables.
16 He told those who were selling the doves,
"Take these things out of here! Stop making my Father's house a marketplace
!"
17 His disciples remembered that it was written, "Zeal for your house will consume me."

Matthew 21:12-17 (ESV)
12 And Jesus entered the temple and drove out all who sold and bought in the temple, and he overturned the tables of the money-changers and the seats of those who sold pigeons.
13 He said to them, “It is written, ‘My house shall be called a house of prayer,’ but you make it a den of robbers.”
14 And the blind and the lame came to him in the temple, and he healed them.
15 But when the chief priests and the scribes saw the wonderful things that he did, and the children crying out in the temple, “Hosanna to the Son of David!” they were indignant,
16 and they said to him, “Do you hear what these are saying?” And Jesus said to them, “Yes; have you never read, “‘Out of the mouth of infants and nursing babies you have prepared praise’?”
17 And leaving them, he went out of the city to Bethany and lodged there.

Psalm 69:9 (HCSB)
9 because zeal for Your house has consumed me, and the insults of those who insult You have fallen on me.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013

Keras

Aug 9, 2020
You are trying to compare Apples to Oranges.

The Jews KNOW THE Temple they are about to build in Jerusalem (City of David), will be the THIRD they have had a hand in building.

I have tried to reason with you, so no more about PROPHECY. The only TEMPLE this site is concerned with IS THE TEMPLE THE JEWS ARE ABOUT TO BUILD.
The citizens of the Jewish State of Israel are not interested in building a new Temple. Only a fringe minority have that idea, but in no way will the current Israeli government allow it to happen.

You and most who do believe the Prophecies about a new Temple, need to realize that there is coming soon; a dramatic event that will fulfil all the graphic prophecies about the sudden destruction, 1 Thess 5:3, and the great Day of the Lord's fiery wrath. Rev 6:12-17

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
The citizens of the Jewish State of Israel are not interested in building a new Temple. Only a fringe minority have that idea, but in no way will the current Israeli government allow it to happen.

You and most who do believe the Prophecies about a new Temple, need to realize that there is coming soon; a dramatic event that will fulfil all the graphic prophecies about the sudden destruction, 1 Thess 5:3, and the great Day of the Lord's fiery wrath. Rev 6:12-17

I can tell you have not read hardly anything I posted, or the Videos that I posted. So everything that you posted is a Presupposition based on FALSE INFORMATION. You are dismissed, after you CLICK on video in my post #2,211 above. This SITE is not about PROPHECIES.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
49% Want Holy Temple Rebuilt
Half the Israeli public wants the Holy Temple to be rebuilt, according to a poll commissioned by the Knesset Television Channel.
https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/138655

Jews 6,697,000 = 74.2%

Muslims 1,605,700 = 17.8%

Means only 25% of the Population of Jews do not want the TEMPLE Built.

FALSE INFORMATION, has been BUSTED.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
mm clearly two different people having differnt ideas.

Im not confused about whats in the Bible, but at the posts on here. But Im just like why does it even matter, I dont live in Israel, am not Israeli so wont personally be building the temple with my hands.

If you are solicitng for funds on here that wouldnt be allowed. If it gets built and its going ahead then take some photos of the construction, but if its just speculation then not really sure what the point is.
Nobody here will get a say in it anyway.

are you talking about the Christian Forum site only being concerned about the temple or just YOU VCO. other people are posting and clearly dont agree.
Also lot of Christians read the New Testament, conside the temple to be Christs body and we are not jews or Israelis. If its the physical temple made out of stones and brick, well...tell us a good reason why anyone living outside of Israel ought to care. Unless it becomes a tourist attraction or something, what role is it actually going to play for non israelis.

Keras

Aug 9, 2020
Cos a lot of Christians read the New Testament, conside the temple to be Christs body and we are not jews or Israelis.
During this Church age, we Christians are the Spiritual Temple of God. But this does not preclude a new Temple being built in the future.
Prophecies like Haggai 2:6-9, Zechariah 6:15, 2 Thess 2:4, Revelation 11:1, make it clear there will be a Temple in Jerusalem in the end times and Jesus will reign from it for His Millennium reign.

We are not Jews, but then neither are most of the people who call themselves Jews. Romans 2:29
Faithful Christians, the overcomers for God; are literally the Israelites of God. We gain the name given to Jacob, by our faith.
Ethnicity has no value, God's people are from every tribe, race, nation and language. Ephesians 2:11-18

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
I mean the temple in ezekiel sounds pretty grand and fantastic, but compared to the foundation of the Holy city of the new Jersualem made out of 12 precious stones and gates of pearl and streets of gold the temple is not going to come close to the splendour of God and the lamb in the last chapters of revelation.

apples and oranges you mayb right but Im kinda looking at the oranges...and the olives and the figs all on one tree (12 fruits on one tree...its all there) not just a temporary temple thats gonna be built at great expense only to be destroyed again. They may as well just put up a tent!

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
If you are going to be involved in the construction of it then just let everyone know whos picking up the tender for it.

Is all Im saying.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
During this Church age, we Christians are the Spiritual Temple of God. But this does not preclude a new Temple being built in the future.
Prophecies like Haggai 2:6-9, Zechariah 6:15, 2 Thess 2:4, Revelation 11:1, make it clear there will be a Temple in Jerusalem in the end times and Jesus will reign from it for His Millennium reign.

We are not Jews, but then neither are most of the people who call themselves Jews. Romans 2:29
Faithful Christians, the overcomers for God; are literally the Israelites of God. We gain the name given to Jacob, by our faith.
Ethnicity has no value, God's people are from every tribe, race, nation and language. Ephesians 2:11-18

I have told you this thread is NOT ABOUT CHRISTIANS, I know all that. What most of us DON'T KNOW is what Most of the JEWS believe about the THIRD TIME. YOU ARE TRYING TO RAILROAD the THEARD and take is into another area of FALSE BELIEFS THAT IS NOT THE PURPOSE FOR THIS THREAD. I HAVE ASKED YOU A NUMBER OF TIMES START YOUR OWN if you want to discuss thing like, we Christians are the Spiritual Temple of God. YES IT IS TRUE, but IT IS NOT WHAT THIS THREAD IS ABOUT. IT IS NOT ABOUT ANY OF THAT, NOR WHAT PROPHECIES SAY.