THIRD TEMPLE NEWS

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
1604599109983.png

See the Slaughter Tables, that would probably be the LOCATION of the exit to Warren's Shaft. Most like it was incorporated in that wall to the right side of the Tables. There HAD to be a drainage channel cut into the floor, leading just outside the right side as you face it. The actual TEMPLE, it would go just outside it, through the exterior rear wall of the Temple Complex, down into the Stream on the west side of the TEMPLE. That is the stream that flows south past the Pool Siloam. That blood channel was similar to this Channel David had his workman, chisel into the bedrock floor in his TABERNACLE.

1604600271885.png

That blood channel, would have been ingenious, because it automatically washed all the Excess Blood away with very little clean up work. So WHY have we not seen ANY images of the BLOOD CHANNEL in the floor of the TEMPLE ? ? ? Because everyone thought that the Higher Hill had to be TEMPLE SITE. Because they forgot, Prince Simon, had removed the Bedrock, that the Temple to JUPITER had Defiled.

QUOTE:
Aelia Capitolina was the title that the Romans gave to the quasi-city that they established on the site of Jerusalem after its destruction by Roman legions under Titus in 70 A.D. (exactly as prophesied by Jesus Christ 40 years before in Matthew 24:1-2). The name was concocted after the Second Jewish revolt of 132-135 to honor the emperor Hadrian and the pagan gods of the Roman trinity, Jupiter, Juno and Minerva. A temple to Jupiter was constructed right on the Temple Mount, and idols of Roman gods were erected throughout the city in a deliberate and malicious violation of God’s law. https://focusonjerusalem.com/thefallofjerusalem.html
:END QUOTE

The Jews of Jerusalem were EXILED from the land, and in 135 A.D., most of the JEWS WERE rounded up and EXILED, out of the land. A few Jews returned in 445 A.D., but most of them DID NOT RETURN 1212 A.D. That is when the Sanhedrin was formed and they VOTED ON where the TEMPLE WAS. They chose the WRONG SITE, on top of the hill where Dome of the ROCK IS. They also voted on where Mount Zion IS, and again they voted on the wrong mountain, further west. ALL OF JERUSALEM was like plowed field, even in 1915, so they had NO REFERENCE POINT. ANCIENT JERUSALEM IS THE CITY OF DAVID TODAY.

So having CHOSE THE WRONG SITE for the so-called Temple Mount, there is NO RUNNING WATER ON THE so-called TEMPLE MOUNT. Only CISTERNS. LIVING WATER is defined as RUNNING WATER from a SPRING. So the artist had know idea of how IMPORTANT LIVING WATER is for the Purification was inside the TEMPLE.

1604604101729.png

That is the ALPHA and OMEGA, a title for CHRIST.

While I am at it, let me expose another group of Artist's MYTHS. They are the one that have made the replicas of the Arch of the Covenant. I can prove they never read what the BIBLE says about the Arch. The Bible says the ARCH has to have a SEAT, and it says the ANGELS had WINGS THAT TOUCH. It did not say both wings have to be Touching. If you pull up pictures of Arch of the Covenant, you will find almost all of the PICTURES do not match what the bible says.

The wings may be in the way leaning back. But a SMOOTH LID is a must, so this one is correct.

The Antichrist Dictator will sit on it with the power of Satan.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
HERE IS THE PROOF THAT THE TREES WERE ONCE THERE, OUTSIDE THE JERUSALEM's CITY WALLS, in the LOCATION of the Parking Lot Digs.
AMEN, AMEN! IT PROVES THE TEMPLE BELONGS IN THE CITY OF DAVID. AND PROVES THIS VERSE:

Jeremiah 26:17-18 (GWT)
17 Then some of the leaders in the land got up and said to the entire crowd,
18 “Micah from Moresheth prophesied at the time of Judah's King Hezekiah and said to all the people of Judah,
‘This is what the LORD of Armies says:
Zion will be plowed like a field,
Jerusalem will become a pile of rubble,
and the temple mountain will become a worship site covered with trees.'

Jeremiah 26:17-18 (HCSB)
17 Some of the elders of the land stood up and said to all the assembled people,
18 “Micah the Moreshite prophesied in the days of Hezekiah king of Judah and said to all the people of Judah,
‘This is what the LORD of Hosts says:
Jerusalem will become ruins,
and the temple mount a forested hill.’

ALL THE SKEPTICS IN THE WORLD CANNOT DENY THE TEMPLE BELONGS IN ANCIENT JERUSALEM, KNOWN TODAY AS THE CITY OF DAVID.

1604714193386.png
This Photo was TAKEN in 1857, from way down south in the Kidron Valley. So it is south of where ANCIENT JERUSELM ends. Proving that the TEMPLE BELONGS in the upper part of the Parking Lot Digs! YES IT STILL IS A PLOWED FIELD, below the TREES.

Hallelujah!

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
One final THOUGHT about that last PICURE.

Does this PROVE that Mount Moriah was once the WHOLE RIDGE was Called Mount Moriah. It says in the caption "View of Mount Moriah from the Well of En Rogel, Jerusalem, 1857." YET, according to Modern Day interpretation, their is NO view of Mount Moriah as only the Southern Wall is visible. ONLY when you consider ALL of the Ancient City of Jerusalem, is part of Mount Moriah, is it IN VIEW.

Here is the picture from 1857, and the caption:

QUOTE:
28 of 34
View of Mount Moriah from the Well of En Rogel, Jerusalem, 1857.The Metropolitan Museum of Art/Francis Frith. :END QUOTE.

Now look at that GROUP of TREES, right below the AL AQSA MOSQUE (<- grey roof), that could be the remains of MOUNT ZION, after Simon lower the Bedrock to get RID of the defiled bedrock, because the ROMANS built a Temple to Jupiter on the Temple Mount? It is a flat TOP HILL? Now if Modern Day logic says Mount Moriah was a single peak, IT IS NOT IN VIEW! Just the Southern Wall of the City is in VIEW. HOWEVER IF LIKE I HAVE REPORTED FROM Archaeologists, MOUNT MORIAH the name of the entire RIDGE. IT RAN FROM NORTH OF THE DOME OF THE ROCK, ALL THAT WAY DOWN SOUTH WHERE IT EMPTIES INTO THE KIDRON VALLEY, SOUTH OF THE POOL OF SILOAM, THAT STATEMENT IS A 100% ACCURATE.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
You want PROOF that the Givati Parking Lot Dig is across the ROAD from that the Al Aqsa Mosgue? Here it is:

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
HERE IS THE PROOF THAT THE TREES WERE ONCE THERE, OUTSIDE THE JERUSALEM's CITY WALLS, in the LOCATION of the Parking Lot Digs.
AMEN, AMEN! IT PROVES THE TEMPLE BELONGS IN THE CITY OF DAVID. AND PROVES THIS VERSE:

Jeremiah 26:17-18 (GWT)
17 Then some of the leaders in the land got up and said to the entire crowd,
18 “Micah from Moresheth prophesied at the time of Judah's King Hezekiah and said to all the people of Judah,
‘This is what the LORD of Armies says:
Jerusalem will become a pile of rubble,
and the temple mountain will become a worship site covered with trees.'

17 Some of the elders of the land stood up and said to all the assembled people,
18 “Micah the Moreshite prophesied in the days of Hezekiah king of Judah and said to all the people of Judah,

ALL THE SKEPTICS IN THE WORLD CANNOT DENY THE TEMPLE BELONGS IN ANCIENT JERUSALEM, KNOWN TODAY AS THE CITY OF DAVID.

View attachment 222570
This Photo was TAKEN in 1857, from way down south in the Kidron Valley. So it is south of where ANCIENT JERUSELM ends. Proving that the TEMPLE BELONGS in the upper part of the Parking Lot Digs! YES IT STILL IS A PLOWED FIELD, below the TREES.

Hallelujah!

Thank You! You do understand don't You? Please read the Following Two.

E

eternally-gratefull

Maybe on day the Jews will wake up and see this and start building

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
Maybe on day the Jews will wake up and see this and start building

They first have to built a bridge over the Graves on the Mount of Olives, or declare a helicopter kosher, after all the parts are MADE IN ISRAEL. But I hope so, as I even put a post on one of their videos when I first found that 1857 Photo. You would think someone would look across the road, and figure that is where the TEMPLE SHOULD BE.

E

eternally-gratefull

Delusion I guess I feel the same way

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
I found the Length of the Bus to be approximately 40 feet and the pencil eraser is about the size of the yellow bus in the picture. I counted only 10 erasers in length from the Yellow Bus, to the City Wall. That would be about 400 feet. Josephus said the Causeways or Colonnades were one STADE between their ends.

So WHAT IS A STADE, it could very between one author an another. We think it could be approximately 600 Feet. But could 400 Feet also be called a Stade ? ? ? I even ran across an author that said a Stade could be Furlong. Which is in MODERN TERMS, and it is:

QUOTE:
Furlong | English unit of measurement | Britannica
www.britannica.com/science/furlong
Thus, the furlong, often measured as 625 northern (German) feet, became 660 standard English feet, and the mile, always 8 furlongs, became 5,280 feet. Today, the furlong is used almost exclusively in horse racing. :END QUOTE

OH MY, it varies from Country to Country. I guess we have to CONCIDER what is a STADE in the mind of Josephus actually is. I guess we will have to wait until we get to heaven and ask him personally. Another observation, is DO YOU THINK THE ROMAN'S WOULD LET A JEWISH HISTORIAN ON THEIR EMERGENCY ACCESS COLONNADES TO ACTUALLY MEASURE IT ? ? ? I THINK NOT. I THINK JOSEPHUS ASKED A ROMAN SOLDIER HOW LONG ARE THE COLONNADES, AND THE ROMAN SOLDIER REPSONDED, "OH, IT IS ABOUT A STADE."

So which side of the road do you measure from ? ? ? Only GOD KNOWS FOR SURE. Is the CITY WALL in the same LOCATION as the original Fortress Antonia Wall ? ? ? Way back when, I read some article that it was further in. So that is a probable Answer, but the Stairs are still there that Roman soldiers had to help Paul because in the Courtyard of the Gentiles, Paul received a terrible BEATING from the CROWD. ACTS 21:27-40. So, I think if it had to be replaced, they pretty much built it on the same location.

They were CARRYING him up those STAIRS, to the COMMANDER. Why is that NOT A CLUE to those want to believe it was to the Temple Mount, that SINCE THE Y LEFT THE TEMPLE BELOW, and when UP THOSE STAIRS to FORTRESS ANTONIA is WHERE HE ADDRESS THE CROWD?

Acts 21:35-36 (ASV)
35 And when he came upon the stairs, so it was that he was borne of the soldiers for the violence of the crowd;
36 for the multitude of the people followed after, crying out, Away with him.

So I think, in conclusion, that JOSEPHUS's STADE, is an approximate distance, given to JOSEPHUS by a Roman Soldier, from the Outer Wall of the TEMPLE COMPLEX. Most likely from the Opposite of the ROAD that the Yellow Bus was parked on. About 480 Feet, from the Wall of Fortress Antonia.

QUOTE:
Temple – Base Institute
baseinstitute.org/pages/temple
Josephus wrote that the distance between the temple and the Roman fort was exactly one stade (approximately 600 feet). Josephus recorded that King Herod built two side-by-side bridges (Jewish Wars, VI.2,6, and II.15,6) connecting the gap between the temple and the Roman fort (refer to Cornfeld translation as well as The Temples That Jerusalem Forgot, p.413). :END QUOTE

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
I just had another thought, it is obvious that the doorways to those Stairs had to have been walled up with the same kind of blocks. So I painted the doorways in because I made another interesting observation:

1605065539697.png READ Acts 21:27 - Acts 22:30 for the whole story.

THERE IS A SECOND FLOOR AT LEAST ON THE SOUTH END, and the Third Floor is where the DOME OF THE ROCK is located. The red rectangle outlines a room with the WINDOWS. WHO's OFFICE IS THAT IN THE RED RECTANGLE. There is no way to know for sure, BUT MY GUESS is the COMMANDER of the Cohort on DUTY. It would be the Equivalent to OFFICER OF THE DAY, or Night which was the TITLE when I was in the Military. Anybody with a Problem, came to him, and presented the Problem. He had the authority to deal with any problem. I even think that is the facts in Scripture, so let's SEE.

Acts 21:31-36 (ESV)
31 And as they were seeking to kill him, word came to the tribune of the cohort (One COHORT was on DUTY, in rotating order, to quell any problem, like I said the equivalent in today's military, is OFFICER OF THE DAY and some call it the DUTY OFFICER.) that all Jerusalem was in confusion.
32 He at once took soldiers and centurions and ran down to them. And when they saw the tribune and the soldiers, they stopped beating Paul.
33 Then the tribune came up and arrested him and ordered him to be bound with two chains. He inquired who he was and what he had done.
34 Some in the crowd were shouting one thing, some another. And as he could not learn the facts because of the uproar, he ordered him to be brought into the barracks (his private quarters, not to his OFFICE).
35 And when he came to the steps, he was actually carried by the soldiers because of the violence of the crowd,
36 for the mob of the people followed, crying out, “Away with him!”

Acts 21:35 (NASB)
35 When he got to the stairs, he was carried by the soldiers because of the violence of the mob;

It Makes perfect Sense, to have the OFFICER ON DUTY, with his OFFICE CLOSEST TO THE DOOR! So I am reasonably convinced that of the COHORT ON DUTY, there TRIBUNE'S main duty station, would be near the front door. So all the person who reported it to the ROMANS, was to do run to Fortress Antonia, up the Stairs on the right, in the right hand door, up about four more steps, turn right, and you would be facing THE FRONT DOOR of the TRIBUNES OFFICE.

YES, I BELIEVE THE ENTIRE COMPLEX, of the so-called temple mount, was FORTRESS ANTONIA, headquarters of the ROMAN TENTH LEGION.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
This News Report, some May wonder, what has this to do with THIRD TEMPLE NEWS? But it DOES, in that at a TIME when the whole world cries, "PEACE, PEACE, PEACE!" They will build the temple. So there will be a time of PEACE between ISRAEL and its ISLAMIC neighbors, but PEACE is an Islamic TRICK by SOME, to get ISRAEL to lower it's guard, and then ATTACK WITH A VENGENCE. Yes it is in Scripture:

Revelation 6:4 (ESV)
4 And out came another horse, bright red. Its rider was permitted to take peace from the earth, so that people should slay one another, and he was given a great sword.

NOW LOOK at How NEAR TO PEACE the world has come, and that will be the time of the building of the THIRD TEMPLE. It is near the end of this 5:48 of this posted on Oct. 30, 2020, in the third segment of this news cast.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
19 Nov, 2020
ב׳ בְּכִסְלֵו תשפ״א

REPORTED:

The First Holy Temple was built on Mount Moriah in {in ANCIENT} Jerusalem, also known as the Temple Mount, by King Solomon, based on plans and preparations made by his father, King David.

It surprises me that so many People actually believe that Misinformation, THINKING Mount Moriah refers to a single peak, when it actually is actually the ENTIRE RIDGE running from north of the Dome of the Rock, down hill to the south, until it runs into the Kidron Valley, past where the Pool of Siloam is located.

The Bible says bot the Mount Moriah and the REAL Mount ZION are the location of the THE FIRST HOLY TEMPLE. The only what that is possible it Mount Moriah was the name of the RIDGE, and Mount ZION is the center single Peak it was really on. Paul received a SEVERE Beating just out side the TEMPLE, and the Tribune of the Cohort and the on Duty Cohort (One COHORT was on DUTY, in rotating order, to quell any problem, from the ROMAN TENTH LEGION, 10,000 Troops and Support Staff, stationed at FORTRESS ANTONIA.) The BIBLE SAYS they RAN DOWN to Save Paul just out side of the TEMPLE, so the TEMPLE WAS ON THE LOWER HILL. THEN THE LED HIM UP THE STAIRS to the BARRACKS where the Tribune intended to question him.

THERE IS THE PROPER LOCATION OF THE FIRST HOLY TEMPLE, and the SECOND HOLY TEMPLE and the hill it is on is the THE TREE COVERED HILL THE WAS PROPHESIED, was the REAL Mount ZION.

1605762301661.png
There is your TREE COVERD HILL, called Mount ZION.

Isaiah 61:3 (HCSB)
3 to provide for those who mourn in Zion; to give them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, festive oil instead of mourning, and splendid clothes instead of despair. And they will be called righteous trees, planted by the LORD to glorify Him.

Micah 3:12 (NKJV)
12 Therefore because of you Zion shall be plowed like a field, Jerusalem shall become heaps of ruins, And the mountain of the temple Like the bare hills of the forest.

Not actually TREE COVERED, is it?

But He was an 1857 photo of with the hill cover south of the so-called TEMPLE MOUNT, below it is a tree Covered Hill, right below the

SEE THE TREE COVERED HILL right below the AL AQSA MOSQUE.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
I was working on the above Post after Midnight, and got extremely tired, so I will finish it now.

Psalm 20:2-3 (NASB)
2 May He send you help from the sanctuary And support you from Zion!
3 May He remember all your meal offerings And find your burnt offering acceptable! Selah.

So we are talking about a HILL, known as Mount ZION.

Joel 3:17 (NJB)
17 ‘Then you will know that I am Yahweh your God residing on Zion, my holy mountain. {Ancient} Jerusalem {the City of David today,} will then be a sanctuary, no foreigners will overrun it ever again.'

OH MY, HOW DID YOU ALL MISS THAT VERSE IS BEYOND ME.

Obadiah 1:17 (NJB)
17 But on Mount Zion will be those who have escaped —it will be a sanctuary— and the House of Jacob will recover what is rightfully theirs.

Here is a topographical map. Moriah was outlined in dots, so used a red highlighter to make stand out more, and show that it went all the way south of the Pool of Siloam. Yes all the way South in ancient Jerusalam (also know as CITY OF DAVID) along that same RIDGE,

1605812658499.png

That Gihon Spring's tunnel that Charles WARREN discovered in 1867, proved the LIVING WATER to the temple. It flowed NORTHWEST, and came inside the TEMPLE COMPLEX, and NEVER EVEN CAME CLOSE TO THE SO CALLED TEMPLE MOUNT. NO LIVING WATER (Running Spring Water or a Spring Fed Stream) No Temple would have been built there. And the so-called Temple Mount only has CISTERNS buried there.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
I forgot some Pictures. The Gihon Springs is a Naturally Siphon Spring. That means if you plug the #8 and #7 entrance, it will SIPHON up to #2 Exit. That Tunnel flows Northwest, NOT NORTH. It does not go to the so-called temple mount, IT GOES TO THE REAL LOCATION OF THE TEMPLE, on Mount ZION, the southwest corner of the OPHEL. That #10 Tunnel goes around to the Left and SOUTH, and is used to fill the Pool of Siloam at the south end of the City of David, with Living Water.

1605825378744.png

Better Picture of it.

Spring source is it comes from deeper underground represented by that little tail directly under Warren's Shaft.

E

eternally-gratefull

I forgot some Pictures. The Gihon Springs is a Naturally Siphon Spring. That means if you plug the #8 and #7 entrance, it will SIPHON up to #2 Exit. That Tunnel flows Northwest, NOT NORTH. It does not go to the so-called temple mount, IT GOES TO THE REAL LOCATION OF THE TEMPLE, on Mount ZION, the southwest corner of the OPHEL. That #10 Tunnel goes around to the Left and SOUTH, and is used to fill the Pool of Siloam at the south end of the City of David, with Living Water.

View attachment 222882

Better Picture of it.

Spring source is it comes from deeper underground represented by that little tail directly under Warren's Shaft.
Great stuff thanks, even if you think a temple will never be built. You have to agree, the modern day Temple Mount is not the real temple mount

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
Great stuff thanks, even if you think a temple will never be built. You have to agree, the modern day Temple Mount is not the real temple mount

Actually I think it will be built, but GOD KNOWS the ANTICHRIST will Sit on the Mercy seat, so maybe GOD wants it in the WRONG LOCATION because of that fact. Either way it will be according to GOD's will. Most of the Jews are still blind to this REALITY, it is sad but I have to try. HE HAS GIVEN ME THE INSIGHT and THE ABILITY. I guess I can rejoice of the FEW WHO DO HERE WITH UNDERSTANDING.
I hope many will realize before it is too late, Build the TEMPLE on the WRONG SITE, it is NOT GOD's Mercy Seat.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
I want to RE-REPEAT something that I found in the writings of JOSEPHUS, for our JEWISH Friends.

There were THREE buildings in the Palace of KING DAVID, that King Solomon inherited and then remodeled, the second one mentioned HAD the TEMPLE RIGHT next door just a few feet to the NORTH. READ this and REMEMBER IT, before you watch short Videos:

QUOTE:
Book 8, Chapter 5, Section 2:
2. This house was a large and curious building, and was supported by many pillars
, which Solomon built to contain a multitnde for hearing causes, and taking cognizance of suits. It was sufficiently capacious to contain a great body of men, who would come together to have their causes determined. It was a hundred cubits long, and fifty broad, and thirty high, supported by quadrangular pillars, which were all of cedar; but its roof was according to the Corinthian order, with folding doors, and their adjoining pillars of equal magnitude, each fluted with three cavities; which building as at once firm, and very ornamental. There was also another house so ordered, that its entire breadth was placed in the middle; it was quadrangular, and its breadth was thirty cubits, having a temple over against it, raised upon massy pillars; in which temple there was a large and very glorious room, wherein the king sat in judgment. To this was joined another house that was built for his queen. . . .
The Works of Flavius Josephus. :END QUOTE

HOW MANY TEMPLES did the JEWS allow in the DAYS of KING SOLOMON?
ONLY ONE!

So THE TEMPLE was the one That was adjacent to the PART of the one of two smaller building out back (north), of the 3 building complex, known as the PALACE of King Solomon.

HAS THE PALACE OF KING SOLOMON AND before that, KING DAVID, BEEN FOUND ? ? ?

Yes, they have announced less than 2 years ago, the PALACE of KING DAVID and Later by Inheritance King Solomon remodeled,
was found. It was up North about where the OPHEL BEGINS, and the OPHEL only up as Far as the so-Called Temple Mount, a
little ways Northwest of the Gihon Springs. That means the so-called Temple Mount was NEVER the Location of the TEMPLE.
IT BELONGS IN THE CITY OF DAVID.

That is a quote from my POST #2,208 .

NOW watch the VIDEOS.

Jeremiah 26:18 (NJB)
18 ‘Micah of Moresheth,' they said, ‘who prophesied in the days of Hezekiah king of Judah, had this to say to all the people of Judah, “Yahweh Sabaoth says this: Zion will become ploughland, Jerusalem a heap of rubble and the Temple Mount a wooded height.”

1605912101024.png - 1605912796291.png

You have to wonder why the TREE COVERED HILL in the southwest Part of the OPHEL, has NEVER been examined down to the depth of the 1 TEMPLE period, has NEVER BEEN EXAMINED BY MODERN ARCHAEOLISTS ? ? ?

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
Here is where I think the Third Temple BELONGS:

1606360205820.png

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
I suppose there will be some that accuse me of Not obeying my own rule, of sticking to the original Subject. However, it is also very important, that I present EVIDENCE that the ROMAN TENTH LEGION was REALLY THEIR, guarding over the Ancient City of JERUSALEM. Like the Tour Guide from the City of David repeatedly said, "The only thing you cannot find in the Old City of Jerusalem, is Ancient Jerusalem."

You see Jerusalem was once the Name of the City of David.

So it is Important that I present any New Evidence that the Roman Tenth Legion, were the ones that OCCCUPIED the entire Higher Ground, that is falsely called the TEMPLE MOUNT, when it was Fortress Antonia. The Roman LEGION consists of approximately 6000 Troops and as many as 4000 Support Staff, about 10,000 Personnel all together. Every LEGION is make up of 10 Cohorts, and a Cohort (equivalent of a Battalion) was Made up of 480 Troops, and 120 Support Staff, about 600 Personnel.

The Jews want us to believe their TRIVIALIZED Fortress Antonia, that COULD NOT HAVE HELD MORE THAN HALF A COHORT, in a very CROWDED space, which is about the square footage. That inside dimension is about Half a football field, and they want us to believe them, that Legion fit in their.

NO, the Fortress Antonia, is not like the Wicked Witch of the East's Fortress. IT WAS THE ENTIRE COMPLEX of the so-called Temple Mount. IN FACT, Josephus Verifies IT, that could have been SEVERAL CITIES in SIZE.

QUOTE:
Chapter 5 - The Works of Flavius Josephus
www.biblestudytools.com/history/flavius-josephus/...
The inward parts had the largeness and form of a palace, it being parted into all kinds of rooms and other conveniences, such as courts, and places for bathing, and broad spaces for camps; insomuch that, by having all conveniences that cities wanted, it might seem to be composed of several cities, but by its magnificence it seemed a palace.
:END QUOTE.

East GATE to the Temple Complex, should be centered, as Josephus verified that. So this had to be before Herod expanded the TEMPLE.
The Court of the Gentiles is smaller than it would have been after the expansion, so other than that it is accurate. When did the Romans start to occupy JERUSALEM, as near as 16 BC when they were at war with the Samaritan's, and by 6 CE their focus was on Jerusalem. When was Harod's expansion of the Temple completed? Not till 65 AD. So Jesus saw some of the expansion projects.
ALSO See my Post
#2,291 .

So now we come to the short video, that helps verify that the ROMAN TENTH was a LEGION and not a Cohort.
RABBI Dr. Meir Y. Soloveichik, confirms the Roman Tenth Legion came down to Masada, from JERUSALEM.