THIRD TEMPLE NEWS

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

eternally-gratefull

I suppose there will be some that accuse me of Not obeying my own rule, of sticking to the original Subject. However, it is also very important, that I present EVIDENCE that the ROMAN TENTH LEGION was REALLY THEIR, guarding over the Ancient City of JERUSALEM. Like the Tour Guide from the City of David repeatedly said, "The only thing you cannot find in the Old City of Jerusalem, is Ancient Jerusalem."

You see Jerusalem was once the Name of the City of David.

So it is Important that I present any New Evidence that the Roman Tenth Legion, were the ones that OCCCUPIED the entire Higher Ground, that is falsely called the TEMPLE MOUNT, when it was Fortress Antonia. The Roman LEGION consists of approximately 6000 Troops and as many as 4000 Support Staff, about 10,000 Personnel all together. Every LEGION is make up of 10 Cohorts, and a Cohort (equivalent of a Battalion) was Made up of 480 Troops, and 120 Support Staff, about 600 Personnel.

The Jews want us to believe their TRIVIALIZED Fortress Antonia, that COULD NOT HAVE HELD MORE THAN HALF A COHORT, in a very CROWDED space, which is about the square footage. That inside dimension is about Half a football field, and they want us to believe them, that Legion fit in their.

NO, the Fortress Antonia, is not like the Wicked Witch of the East's Fortress. IT WAS THE ENTIRE COMPLEX of the so-called Temple Mount. IN FACT, Josephus Verifies IT, that could have been SEVERAL CITIES in SIZE.

QUOTE:
Chapter 5 - The Works of Flavius Josephus
www.biblestudytools.com/history/flavius-josephus/...
The inward parts had the largeness and form of a palace, it being parted into all kinds of rooms and other conveniences, such as courts, and places for bathing, and broad spaces for camps; insomuch that, by having all conveniences that cities wanted, it might seem to be composed of several cities, but by its magnificence it seemed a palace.
:END QUOTE.

East GATE to the Temple Complex, should be centered, as Josephus verified that. So this had to be before Herod expanded the TEMPLE.
The Court of the Gentiles is smaller than it would have been after the expansion, so other than that it is accurate. When did the Romans start to occupy JERUSALEM, as near as 16 BC when they were at war with the Samaritan's, and by 6 CE their focus was on Jerusalem. When was Harod's expansion of the Temple completed? Not till 65 AD. So Jesus saw some of the expansion projects.
ALSO See my Post
#2,291 .

So now we come to the short video, that helps verify that the ROMAN TENTH was a LEGION and not a Cohort.
RABBI Dr. Meir Y. Soloveichik, confirms the Roman Tenth Legion came down to Masada, from JERUSALEM.

This would be on topic, as it proves the wailing wall had no part of the temple,

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
This would be on topic, as it proves the wailing wall had no part of the temple,
Helpful for me as that was a long held confusion about "no stone left upon another"

Then again, it wasn't super critical to me and was in the same category as Aaron's stated age (beyond 120) etc.
Still...confusing.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
Helpful for me as that was a long held confusion about "no stone left upon another"

Then again, it wasn't super critical to me and was in the same category as Aaron's stated age (beyond 120) etc.
Still...confusing.
1607145476182.png

You are off subject, but I will answer the question.

They lived LONGER we mankind was closer to Adam and Eve. They were created to live forever, BUT SIN SHORTED THEIR LIFE.

Genesis 5:3-5 (NKJV)
3 And Adam lived one hundred and thirty years, and begot a son in his own likeness, after his image, and named him Seth.
4 After he begot Seth, the days of Adam were eight hundred years; and he had sons and daughters.
5 So all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years; and he died.

Here is the secret to longevity:

Psalm 1:2 (HCSB)
2 Instead, his delight is in the LORD’s instruction, and he meditates on it day and night.

Proverbs 4:10 (NJB)
10 Listen, my child, take my words to heart, and the years of your life will be multiplied.

Proverbs 9:10-11 (NCV)
10 “Wisdom begins with respect for the LORD, and understanding begins with knowing the Holy One.
11 If you live wisely, you will live a long time; wisdom will add years to your life.

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
View attachment 223263

You are off subject, but I will answer the question.

They lived LONGER we mankind was closer to Adam and Eve. They were created to live forever, BUT SIN SHORTED THEIR LIFE.

Genesis 5:3-5 (NKJV)
3 And Adam lived one hundred and thirty years, and begot a son in his own likeness, after his image, and named him Seth.
4 After he begot Seth, the days of Adam were eight hundred years; and he had sons and daughters.
5 So all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years; and he died.

Here is the secret to longevity:

Psalm 1:2 (HCSB)
2 Instead, his delight is in the LORD’s instruction, and he meditates on it day and night.

Proverbs 4:10 (NJB)
10 Listen, my child, take my words to heart, and the years of your life will be multiplied.

Proverbs 9:10-11 (NCV)
10 “Wisdom begins with respect for the LORD, and understanding begins with knowing the Holy One.
11 If you live wisely, you will live a long time; wisdom will add years to your life.
Well I appreciate it. I thought the mandate was no longer than 120 years and yet ppl lived past that after the flood. I've heard that the longer after the flood the less likely this was to occur but maybe I just need to read the hebrew.

But yes, from reading the thread (on topic)...I've gleaned that the wailing wall (that a lot of people think is part of the last temple) is in fact not and is part of the old fortress?

E

eternally-gratefull

Well I appreciate it. I thought the mandate was no longer than 120 years and yet ppl lived past that after the flood. I've heard that the longer after the flood the less likely this was to occur but maybe I just need to read the hebrew.

But yes, from reading the thread (on topic)...I've gleaned that the wailing wall (that a lot of people think is part of the last temple) is in fact not and is part of the old fortress?
Yes, in Josephus writings after the destruction, he stated you can not even tell a temple was ever there. The only thing standing was the fortress

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
Yes, in Josephus writings after the destruction, he stated you can not even tell a temple was ever there. The only thing standing was the fortress
Why is it so deeply held by a lot of people that the wailing wall is part of the old temple?

I've even been taught that in a Christian school. Is there new information that points to that or has it been around for a while? Can link a post if you want as I'm sure it's mentioned here but I only glean this occasionally and am not going back through 100 pages ;)

E

eternally-gratefull

Why is it so deeply held by a lot of people that the wailing wall is part of the old temple?

I've even been taught that in a Christian school. Is there new information that points to that or has it been around for a while? Can link a post if you want as I'm sure it's mentioned here but I only glean this occasionally and am not going back through 100 pages ;)
I think when they (England?) took the land way back, they determined it was part of the temple and when Israel took ever, they just assumed what was always thought and as usual it is hard to break tradition, it is somewhere in this thread that I heard it

VCO

Oct 14, 2013

Most of the JEWS were EXILED from the country, in 136 AD, AND OF ANCIENT Jerusalem, every building and every wall were torn down by the ROMANS, and MOST of them did not return to 1212. However, a few returned in 358 AD, when the Sanhedrin was Invited back to the city, but they voted to The Great Sanhedrin was finally disbanded in 425 CE after continued persecution by the Eastern Roman Empire. And the went back to the countries there were Exile to. So when they FINALLY RETURNED IN 1212, Nobody knew where the TEMPLE was located for sure, because Prince Simon bar Kokhba wanted to build the TEMPLE in 132 AD, but the ROMANS had Built a Temple to Jupiter on that location, which defiled the BEDROCK. So he ordered the a Temple PROJECT had to start with several layers of bedrock being removed from the Temple Mount. They had no idea after being exiled for almost a 1000 years were the TEMPLE MOUNT was located, and DID NOT Recognize Mount ZION with the several layers of bedrock removed. So the Sanhedrin had to VOTE on Both where the TEMPLE MOUNT was Located, and Mount ZION was Located, AND THE GOT BOTH WRONG. The Churches just chimed in with THE SANHEDRIN's decision.

The emperor Hadrian renamed Jerusalem, Aelia Capitolina, after the name of his family and that of Jupiter Capitolinus, Rome's supreme deity, rebuilt it as a Roman city and built temples of Roman deities AFTER the total Destruction in 70 AD. Aelia Capitolina remained the official name of the entire city until the reign of Emperor Constantine I, from at lest 132 AD, until 324 AD.

I hope that answers your Question.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
Most of the JEWS were EXILED from the country, in 136 AD, AND OF ANCIENT Jerusalem, every building and every wall were torn down by the ROMANS, and MOST of them did not return to 1212. However, a few returned in 358 AD, when the Sanhedrin was Invited back to the city, but they voted to The Great Sanhedrin was finally disbanded in 425 CE after continued persecution by the Eastern Roman Empire. And the went back to the countries there were Exile to. So when they FINALLY RETURNED IN 1212, Nobody knew where the TEMPLE was located for sure, because Prince Simon bar Kokhba wanted to build the TEMPLE in 132 AD, but the ROMANS had Built a Temple to Jupiter on that location, which defiled the BEDROCK. So he ordered the a Temple PROJECT had to start with several layers of bedrock being removed from the Temple Mount. They had no idea after being exiled for almost a 1000 years were the TEMPLE MOUNT was located, and DID NOT Recognize Mount ZION with the several layers of bedrock removed. So the Sanhedrin had to VOTE on Both where the TEMPLE MOUNT was Located, and Mount ZION was Located, AND THE GOT BOTH WRONG. The Churches just chimed in with THE SANHEDRIN's decision.

The emperor Hadrian renamed Jerusalem, Aelia Capitolina, after the name of his family and that of Jupiter Capitolinus, Rome's supreme deity, rebuilt it as a Roman city and built temples of Roman deities AFTER the total Destruction in 70 AD. Aelia Capitolina remained the official name of the entire city until the reign of Emperor Constantine I, from at lest 132 AD, until 324 AD.

I hope that answers your Question.
I forgot to mention something important. The REASON that Prince Simon bar Kokhba never finished the TEMPLE BUILD, was took about 2.5 years to remove the Bedrock, from below the Temple to Jupiter, and the ROMANS COUNTER ATTACKED, and Prince Simon was killed in battle.

Here is a artist Drawing from probably mid 1800s, and 70 elders had to vote on 4 possible sites for the TEMPLE and Mt. Zion, and they got both WRONG. Notice the tow Scribes sitting on the Floor.

1607238230506.png

VCO

Oct 14, 2013

1607306237377.png

I have never heard of that mandate.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
1607453333865.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NOT EXACTLY, that only proves the FAKE NEWS is alive and well in ISRAEL too.

They did build chambers that which is called Chamber of Hewn Stone for the SANHEDRIN, and at the time of Herod, it looked like this. Now use this to determine how large the TEMPLE had to be:

1607449698689.png

So Jesus would have stood in the Position of the Accused, during His Trial.
NOT the full Sanhedrin tho, just the ones that were against JESES, were invited

to that Night time trial, according to our BIBLES.

1607452346018.png

So In Fact, they DID BUILD the Chamber of Hewn Stone, below the Mosque of Al-Aqsa. The Palestinians Panicked thinking they Jews were building the TEMPLE below the Mosque. NEVER would the Sanhedrin permit the TEMPLE to be built below a Mosque. Here is Picture of the NEW Chamber or Hall of Hewn Stones.

1607458183096.png
That clear plastic barrier or maybe it is bullet proof glass wall distorts the view a bit. Their are 70 curved seat and one out front the High Priest for the Sanhedrin meetings.

1607456882024.png
This it down the right hallway in last picture. Not sure what the globe shaped ball represents.

1607459633530.png

1607459965041.png

1607460735332.png

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
I have to wonder if the poor English Translation has any thing to do with WHY NOBODY IS SEARCHING THE TREE COVERED HILL?

Jer 26:18 (NET2) “Micah from Moresheth prophesied during the time Hezekiah was king of Judah. He told all the people of Judah, ‘The LORD of Heaven’s Armies says, “Zion will become a plowed field. Jerusalem will become a pile of rubble. The temple mount will become a mere wooded ridge.”’

Jer 26:18 (HCSB) “Micah the Moreshite prophesied in the days of Hezekiah king of Judah and said to all the people of Judah, ‘This is what the LORD of Hosts says: Zion will be plowed like a field, Jerusalem will become ruins, and the temple mount a forested hill.’

Jer 26:18 (ISV)“Micah of Moresheth prophesied during the reign of Hezekiah king of Judah to all the people of Judah, ‘This is what the Lord of the Heavenly Armies says: “Zion will be a plowed field, and Jerusalem a ruin. The Temple Mount will be a wooded hill.”’

Jeremiah 26:18 (NIV)
18 "Micah of Moresheth prophesied in the days of Hezekiah king of Judah. He told all the people of Judah, 'This is what the LORD Almighty says: "'Zion will be plowed like a field, Jerusalem will become a heap of rubble, the temple hill a mound overgrown with thickets.'

Jeremiah 26:18 (TLB)
18 "The decision is right; for back in the days when Micah the Morasthite prophesied in the days of King Hezekiah of Judah, he told the people that God said: ’This hill shall be plowed like an open field and this city of Jerusalem razed into heaps of stone, and a forest shall grow at the top where the great Temple now stands!’

That could apply to the So-Called Temple Mount, or Mount Zion half ways down the RIDGE, which is ALL Mount Moriah. BUT NOBODY seems to realize the ENTIRE RIDGE was once called Mount Moriah, but their memory cannot be traced back to any further than 1212 AD. That is when the Sanhedrin VOTED where Everything was in Jerusalem, because most of the JEWS had been in exile for almost a 1000 years before that, SO NOBODY REMEMBERED WHERE THE MAIN GEOGRAPHICAL LANDMARKS WERE, SO THEY VOTED.

NOW the confusing thing would be the KJV.

Jer 26:18 (KJV) Micah the Morasthite prophesied in the days of Hezekiah king of Judah, and spake to all the people of Judah, saying, Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Zion shall be plowed like a field, and Jerusalem shall become heaps, and the mountain of the house as the high places of a forest.

And everybody today would say, "HUH!"

Therefore, is it too unreasonable that the vast majority of people, refuse to consider the Wooded Hill East of the GIVATI Parking Lot Digs, as a viable location, for the TEMPLE. So nobody digs there.

1608269817824.png

And this 1857 photo show the highest hill before you get to so-called Temple Mount, is TREE COVERED.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
The Sanhedrin is Growing the necessary trees for the Third Temple:

QUOTE:

SANHEDRIN GETS AUTHORIZATION TO USE THEIR TREES FOR THIRD TEMPLE
BY ADAM ELIYAHU BERKOWITZ | FEB 10, 2020 | BIBLICAL NEWS

Five years ago, the Sanhedrin began planting in preparation for the needs of the Third Temple and today is the first day the fruit of their labor can be used.

Most people envision the Temple as a form of open-air barbecue with animals being slaughtered and burned on the altar. Though it is true that animal sacrifices play a central role in the Temple service, the plant world also played a significant role. The wine libation came from vines cultivated using a specific method. Grain offerings were necessary elements in the daily Temple Service. Large amounts of the highest quality olive oil were used in the menorah. Bikurim (firstfruits), brought from the seven species special to the land of Israel, played a seasonal role in the Temple, as did the four species of trees that are used every Sukkoth.

Members of Sanhedrin next to tree they intend to use for building 3rd temple (courtesy: 70 Nations)
Even the wood burned on the altar was harvested especially for Temple use and individually checked for worms. Ever-present on the altar were three piles of wood: the first for burning the animal sacrifices, the second for making coals to burn the incense, and the third for the perpetual altar fire commanded by the Bible.

And the fire upon the altar shall be burning in it; it shall not be put out: and the Kohen shall burn wood on it every morning. Leviticus 6:5
The wood used in these arrangements were considered sacrifices. In the Second Temple period, the wood was provided as an annual offering.
And we cast lots, the Kohanim, the Leviim, and the people, for the wood-offering, to bring it into the house of our God. Nehemiah 10:35
Some agricultural needs were quite obscure.
“The Mishna (Talmud) states that the Passover Lamb was roasted on a stick from a pomegranate tree,” noted Rabbi Weiss. “When the Temple is built, we will need millions of these sticks.”

In 2017, the Sanhedrin planted 30 pomegranate trees which were a small step towards fulfilling the needs of the Third Temple. But this small step had great spiritual significance.
“Just as the animal sacrifices were used to fix and give sustenance for the world of animals, which includes Man, the vegetative elements of the Temple provided sustenance, spiritual and material, for the plant kingdom,” Rabbi Hillel Weiss, the spokesman for the Sanhedrin explained to Breaking Israel News. . . .
https://www.israel365news.com/14491...rization-to-use-their-trees-for-third-temple/ :END QUOTE.

So even the Type of trees they use in the TEMPLE are important, too.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
TEMPLE Video identifies the real location of the TEMPLE. Right north of David's Palace.

1609571246998.png

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
The critical Piece of Evidence is Mt. Moriah, was not the name of a single Peak. It was the name of the Entire RIDGE, all the way from North of the Dome of the Rock, all the way south of the Pool of Siloam. Mt. ZION was right in that long RIDGE, and the current Mt. Zion, was MISNAMED, because the Jews had been gone into exile for almost a 1000 years, and they have to guess where everything was. The Sanhedrin they had Vote in 1212 where was the TEMPLE, and Mt. ZION, and in both Cases, they voted on the wrong one.

Franny is the Lady's name that is Tour Guide for the City of David. And the City of Ancient Jerusalem was NEVER on top of that so called single peak known as Mt. Moriah today. Ancient Jerusalem was below the Modern CITY OF DAVID.

So how did they misplace Mt. Moriah ? ? ? In 132 A.D. Prince Simon bar Khokba, a warrior, kicked the Roman Army out of Israel.

And proceeded to tear down pagan Temple to JUPITER, that the Romans has erected in it's rightful place on Mt. Zion. And because of that pagan temple had defiled the Bedrock, ordered the Bedrock removed too, in Preparation to Replace the Third Temple of the Jews.
However, he never got to it, because the about 2 years after he started the Project, (about when the bedrock was finally removed, the ROMANS with reinforcements Attacked again in 134. In a battle the following year Prince Simon bar Khokba was KILLED in battle. The Romans proceeded to boot all the Jewish People out of ISRAEL, and Most of the REMAINED in exile until 1212. By that time they had forgotten what Prince Simon did, but in recent years there are some, that have a renewed interest in Prince Simon bar Khokba. The Sanhedrin did not even recognize the Location, with the bedrock removed, and voted on the wrong location for Mt. ZION.

So what are the Identifying marks in the Bible, and the writings of JOSEPHUS the Historian in Jerusalem at the time of CHRIST?

Jeremiah 26:18 (HCSB)
18 “Micah the Moreshite prophesied in the days of Hezekiah king of Judah and said to all the people of Judah, ‘This is what the LORD of Hosts says: Zion will be plowed like a field, Jerusalem will become ruins, and the temple mount a forested hill.’

1610571436312.png Same Forested Hill Today: 1610574572525.png

Parts of ZION will a Plowed Fields, but the ground of the TEMPLE MOUNT is now identify as a Forested Hill. That describes the OPHEL, not what they call the single peak of Mt. Moriah.

And were is it exactly located? Josephus the historian, will answer that:

QUOTE:
Book 8, Chapter 5, Section 2:
2. This house was a large and curious building, and was supported by many pillars
, which Solomon built to contain a multitnde for hearing causes, and taking cognizance of suits. It was sufficiently capacious to contain a great body of men, who would come together to have their causes determined. It was a hundred cubits long, and fifty broad, and thirty high, supported by quadrangular pillars, which were all of cedar; but its roof was according to the Corinthian order, with folding doors, and their adjoining pillars of equal magnitude, each fluted with three cavities; which building as at once firm, and very ornamental. There was also another house so ordered, that its entire breadth was placed in the middle; it was quadrangular, and its breadth was thirty cubits, having a temple over against it, raised upon massy pillars; in which temple there was a large and very glorious room, wherein the king sat in judgment. To this was joined another house that was built for his queen. . . .
The Works of Flavius Josephus. :END QUOTE

He is describing the PALACE that Solomon remodeled and built to extra building on that Property.

1610568953557.png
There is where Solomon build his 3-Building Palace, lower right in the picture, with a breezeway between the two apartments. I assume the left Apartment for Guests, and his Wife was her Private retreat from the business affairs in the Palace.

THAT IS THE WAY I READ JOSEPHUS in that book. Any one agree ? ? ? They Jewish Archaeologists are bragging they found the ruins of the PALACE, and it is in the CITY OF DAVID.
Now tell me if that Truly is the Palace, then almost attached to it has to be THE JEWISH TEMPLE.

One other thing I want to point. Most of you have heard of Warren's Shaft. The Shaft goes from the Gihon Springs, northwest TO What ? ? ? That Shaft is not long enough to reach the so-called Temple Mount. It empties most likely in the wall NEAR the Slaughtering Tables, to make sure the excess blood is emptied into the stream at on the West Side of the TEMPLE COMPLEX, in the Central Valley.

1610577365972.png

When King Solomon remodeled and built the First Temple Complex, he put it right with Kind David has the Lords Tabernacle. RIGHT BEHIND IS PALACE. Nothing was on top the highest ground in the CITY, but Later King Herod Built the ROMAN FORT, for them, called Fortress Antonia, Home of the 10th Roman Legion. Housed 6000 Troops, and 4000 Support Personnel.

Like Franny said in the VIDEO, "The Only thing you will not find in the Old City, is Ancient Jerusalem!"

Sipsey

Sep 27, 2018
I just came across this thread. I read a fair number of pages and it seems a general consensus, that confusion has reigned for quite awhile as to the specific location of the Temple Mount.

I have a book from years back that made a good case for the “Dome of the Rock” sitting directly on the “Holy of Holies.”

The book is entitled “Secrets of Jerusalem’s Temple Mount,“ by Len & Kathleen Ritmeyer. Anyone familiar with this book?

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
I just came across this thread. I read a fair number of pages and it seems a general consensus, that confusion has reigned for quite awhile as to the specific location of the Temple Mount.

I have a book from years back that made a good case for the “Dome of the Rock” sitting directly on the “Holy of Holies.”

The book is entitled “Secrets of Jerusalem’s Temple Mount,“ by Len & Kathleen Ritmeyer. Anyone familiar with this book?

There are SEVERAL PROBLEMS for that theory. More that I can list is one Post. JESUS SAID NOT ONE STONE will be Left Standing on Another. Jews do not believe in the New Testament, let alone what JESUS SAID.

Luke 21:6 (NKJV)
6 "These things which you see--the days will come in which not one stone shall be left upon another that shall not be thrown down."

HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN BIG SIDE OF THE WESTERN WALL STILL STANDING?
We explain it is NOT the outer wall of the temple, the Jew are praying at the WRONG WALL, It is Fortress Antonia. It really is, because the outer wall of the TEMPLE was utterly destroyed, and everything in it. ALL OF ANCIENT JERUSALEM WAS TOTALLY DESTROYED, and it says it would look like a plowed field. Show me ancient Jerusalem in this PICTURE, from 1915.
1610690691292.png .

NO CITY OF DAVID, which IS ANCIENT JERUSALEM, it is mostly a PLOWED FIELD. IT was in this Picture 1915, only two Farm houses with some out buildings, and the CROP was Potatoes, as Franny the Tour Guide Said. NO WALLS because the ROMANS in 70 AD utterly Destroyed Ancient Jerusalem. So what was the Dome of the ROCK Complex. FORTRESS ANTONIA, home of the ROMAN 10th Legion, comprised of 6000 TROOPS and 4000 Support Personnel. In the RED rectangle they have found the RUINS of King DAVID's PALACE, which Solomon inherited and added on to it, and GUESS what was ADJACENT on the north side of IT ? ? ? IT WAS THE TEMPLE, and hear is Proof from the EYE WITNESS, JOSEPHUS, the Historian in Jesus' Day.

QUOTE:
Book 8, Chapter 5, Section 2:
2. This house was a large and curious building, and was supported by many pillars
, which Solomon built to contain a multitude for hearing causes, and taking cognizance of suits. It was sufficiently capacious to contain a great body of men, who would come together to have their causes determined. It was a hundred cubits long, and fifty broad, and thirty high, supported by quadrangular pillars, which were all of cedar; but its roof was according to the Corinthian order, with folding doors, and their adjoining pillars of equal magnitude, each fluted with three cavities; which building as at once firm, and very ornamental. There was also another house so ordered, that its entire breadth was placed in the middle; it was quadrangular, and its breadth was thirty cubits, having a temple over against it, raised upon massy pillars; in which temple there was a large and very glorious room, wherein the king sat in judgment. To this was joined another house that was built for his queen. . . .
The Works of Flavius Josephus. :END QUOTE

Another reason it CANNOT be the Dome of the Rock Complex, is the Topography. King David bought a FLAT Topped Hill, and the best Threshing Floor is BEDROCK. King David bought it from Ornan the Jebusite, TO BUILD THE TEMPLE. AND there is NO Flat bedrock formation anywhere the Dome of the Rock.

1610696914758.png

1610697092838.png
THAT IS A REAL THRESHING FLOOR made out of BEDROCK, and Farmers would in King David's DAY, have recognized it was a quality made Threshing Floor. Only the one DAVID BOUGHT would have been much larger. ZION was much higher, because Prince Simon bar Khokba in 132 AD ordered the real Temple Mount be prepared to build the JEWISH THIRD TEMPLE. Which means the Pagan Temple to Jupiter that the ROMANS had built right on top of it, had to be TORN DOWN, then a certain level of Bedrock had to be REMOVED, because that Pagan Temple DEFILED IT. By the time, they got that done, THE ROMAN ARMY counter attacked with Several LEGIONS, and in 135 Prince Simon was KILLED IN BATTLE. So to this Day the Third Temple, is yet to be REBUILT. Now it is only referred to as FORESTED HILL Yes it still is PART OF Mt. Moriah, because that is Name for ENTIRE RIDGE, from North of the Dome of the Rock, all the way South past the Pool of Siloam. So YES, it was built on Mt. Moriah, specifically the Threshing Floor of Ornan the Jebusite, on Mt. ZION, the central peak on Mt. Moriah.

Jeremiah 26:18 (HCSB)
18 “Micah the Moreshite prophesied in the days of Hezekiah king of Judah and said to all the people of Judah, ‘This is what the LORD of Hosts says: Zion will be plowed like a field, Jerusalem will become ruins, and the temple mount a forested hill.’

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
CORRECTION!

They forgot Mt. Moriah was NOT a shingle Peak after Exile for about 1000 years, instead of the Name for the whole RIDGE.
So how did they misplace Mt. ZION ? ? ? In 132 A.D. Prince Simon bar Khokba, a warrior, kicked the Roman Army out of Israel.

And proceeded to tear down pagan Temple to JUPITER, that the Romans has erected in it's rightful place on Mt. Zion. And because of that pagan temple had defiled the Bedrock, ordered the Bedrock removed too, in Preparation to Replace the Third Temple of the Jews.
However, he never got to it, because the about 2 years after he started the Project, (about when the bedrock was finally removed, the ROMANS with reinforcements Attacked again in 134. In a battle the following year Prince Simon bar Khokba was KILLED in battle. The Romans proceeded to boot all the Jewish People out of ISRAEL, and Most of the REMAINED in exile until 1212. By that time they had forgotten what Prince Simon did, but in recent years there are some, that have a renewed interest in Prince Simon bar Khokba. The Sanhedrin did not even recognize the Location, with the bedrock removed, and voted on the wrong location for Mt. ZION.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
1 Chronicles 21:15-28 (HCSB)
15 Then God sent an angel to Jerusalem to destroy it, but when the angel was about to destroy the city, the LORD looked, relented concerning the destruction, and said to the angel who was destroying ⌊the people⌋, “Enough, withdraw your hand now!” The angel of the LORD was then standing at the threshing floor of Ornan the Jebusite.
16 When David looked up and saw the angel of the LORD standing between earth and heaven, with his drawn sword in his hand stretched out over Jerusalem, David and the elders, clothed in sackcloth, fell down with their faces ⌊to the ground⌋.
17 David said to God, “Wasn’t I the one who gave the order to count the people? I am the one who has sinned and acted very wickedly. But these sheep, what have they done? My LORD God, please let Your hand be against me and against my father’s family, but don’t let the plague be against Your people.”
18 So the angel of the LORD ordered Gad to tell David to go and set up an altar to the LORD on the threshing floor of Ornan the Jebusite.
19 David went up at Gad’s command spoken in the name of the LORD.
20 Ornan was threshing wheat when he turned and saw the angel. His four sons, who were with him, hid themselves.
21 David came to Ornan, and when Ornan looked and saw David, he left the threshing floor and bowed to David with his face to the ground.
22 Then David said to Ornan, “Give me this threshing-floor plot so that I may build an altar to the LORD on it. Give it to me for the full price, so the plague on the people may be stopped.”
23 Ornan said to David, “Take it! My lord the king may do whatever he wants. See, I give the oxen for the burnt offerings, the threshing sledges for the wood, and the wheat for the grain offering—I give it all.”
24 King David answered Ornan, “No, I insist on paying the full price, for I will not take for the LORD what belongs to you or offer burnt offerings that cost ⌊me⌋ nothing.”
25 So David gave Ornan 15 pounds of gold for the plot.
26 He built an altar to the LORD there and offered burnt offerings and fellowship offerings. He called on the LORD, and He answered him with fire from heaven on the altar of burnt offering.
27 Then the LORD spoke to the angel, and he put his sword back into its sheath.
28 At that time, David offered sacrifices there when he saw that the LORD answered him at the threshing floor of Ornan the Jebusite.

2 Chronicles 3:1 (HCSB)
1 Then Solomon began to build the LORD’s temple in Jerusalem on Mount Moriah {The RIDGE, the center of Which is Mt. ZION, were the Threshing Floor was.} where the LORD had appeared to his father David, at the site David had prepared on the threshing floor of Ornan the Jebusite.

2 Samuel 5:7 (HCSB)
7 Yet David did capture the stronghold of Zion, that is, the city of David {, which is Ancient Jerusalem}.

Also that PROVES THAT HILL to the WEST is NOT Mt. ZION, that was approximately named in 1212 AD, when the Sanhedrin Voted, after they returned from exile.

Psalm 2:6 (ESV)
6 “As for me, I have set my King on Zion, my holy hill.”

Psalm 20:2 (HCSB)
2 May He send you help from the sanctuary and sustain you from Zion.

Isaiah 33:5 (NJB)
5 Yahweh is exalted, for he is enthroned above, he has filled Zion with fair judgement and saving justice.

Psalm 9:11 (ESV)
11 Sing praises to the LORD, who sits enthroned in Zion! Tell among the peoples his deeds!

The Pillar of Fire and the Pillar of Smoke, is how the ancient Jews knew where HE sat, enthroned.

1610913883981.png

1610913761873.png

1610913056718.png

VCO

Oct 14, 2013

https://mfa.gov.il/MFA/IsraelExperi...nd- in-Jerusalem-excavations-22-Dec-2008.aspx

Yes a FEW gold Coins were found in the Givati Parking Lot Dig, but something infinitely more VALUABLE was found there. CLAY SEALS, some were accidently FIRED, by the ROMANS Burning the CITY ancient Jerusalem in 70 AD, hardened like pottery, preserving them from the First Temple Period.

1611036593212.jpeg 1611036634773.jpeg That Officials used these to SEAL LETTERS.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQd-5ZQE7CEKwsj_7VNgYe7grOcCZ8GzTar_w&usqp=CAU
https://www.haaretz.com/archaeology...destroyed-by-babylonians-2-600y-ago-1.7068047

Other Seals were found deeper in the GROUND, dating back to King David's dynasty, and were part of the ruins of the Babylonian siege of Jerusalem in 585 b.c.e.

1611039694866.png