THIRD TEMPLE NEWS

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
Psalm 125:2 (ESV)
2 As the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the LORD surrounds his people, from this time forth and forevermore.

So the Temple and Ancient Jerusalem NEVER WERE ON TOP OF THE HILL. The HIGHEST PLACE you could be in the City of Ancient Jerusalem and see a MOUNTAIN to the NORTH, is THE OPHEL.

1615317343439.png

1615319117637.png
See the Stable Entrances at Ground Level?

1615318848984.png

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
Progress report on my Slip on the ICE Fall. I fell on my back, but it also bruised ribs on my chest too. It is slowly getting better, it is now about 80% healed. Thanks for the Prayers.

Progress report on my Slip on the ICE Fall. I fell on my back, but it also bruised ribs on my chest too. It is slowly getting better, it is now about 80% healed. Thanks for the Prayers.
Praise God brother!!

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
Recent Archaeological Discovering brought Prince Simon bar Kokhba back into the lime light. He was the one that kicked the Romans out of Israel during the Revolution, in 132 A.D. Here is part of a Hebrew Bible written in GREEK that they found:

Bar Kokhba Revolt coinage were coins issued by the Judaean rebel state, headed by Simon Bar Kokhba, during the Bar Kokhba revolt against the Roman Empire of 132-135 CE.

During the Revolt, large quantities of coins were issued in silver and copper with rebellious inscriptions, all being overstruck over foreign (mostly Roman) coins, when a file was used to remove the designs of the original coins, such as the portrait of the Roman Emperor. The undercoin can clearly be seen on some of the silver coins because they were not filed down so as not to lose the value of the silver. On the bronze coins it is very difficult to see the underlying coin because they were filed down before they were over-struck. In rare instances, the coin cracked when it was overstruck.[1] Wikipedia

VCO

Oct 14, 2013

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
AGAIN YOU WILL GET UPSET over some of the statements by the Third Temple construction project people and the Sanhedrin, and they have set the date for the Tabernacle Service for the Eve of the 13th of May, ON THE MOUNT OF OLIVES, and I suspect the Red Heifer will be Sacrificed during that Service. THEY INSIST it has to be located {on the wrong site}, on the Temple Mount; dispite the all the evendence that archaeological evidence they are finding for the City of David.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/...=2837159243e7685d0e71ad9dfa810ffd&action=view

E

eternally-gratefull

the first video did not come through

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
Here is the video, I wanted you to see:

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
Here is a slightly different Drawing drawing to show you Where DAVID's PALACE was FOUND, and to show you where King Solomon according to JOSEPHUS said the TEMPLE would be Build.

1617942354477.png

QUOTE:
Book 8, Chapter 5, Section 2:
2. This house was a large and curious building, and was supported by many pillars
, which Solomon built to contain a multitnde for hearing causes, and taking cognizance of suits. It was sufficiently capacious to contain a great body of men, who would come together to have their causes determined. It was a hundred cubits long, and fifty broad, and thirty high, supported by quadrangular pillars, which were all of cedar; but its roof was according to the Corinthian order, with folding doors, and their adjoining pillars of equal magnitude, each fluted with three cavities; which building as at once firm, and very ornamental. There was also another house so ordered, that its entire breadth was placed in the middle; it was quadrangular, and its breadth was thirty cubits,
having a temple over against it,
raised upon massy pillars; in which temple there was a large and very glorious room, wherein the king sat in judgment. To this was joined another house that was built for his queen. . . .
The Works of Flavius Josephus. :END QUOTE

Can You Picture David or Solomon allowing a pagan TEMPLE next door to HIS PALACE ? ? ? I would say this is the Legitimate TEMPLE OF GOD. AND it is NEXT DOOR TO The MIDDLE Building in the PALACE COMPLEX.

Jan 21, 2021
I really doubt there is going to be a third temple.

Jesus didn't tell us the Temple is inside us for the fun of it.

1 Corinthians 3:16-17​
Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?​
If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.​

If we defile the temple of God ..we have the mark of the beast ..and God will destroy ..JUDGEMENT

Half the world is waiting from some random guy to offer them a mark and the other half want a Sunday Law that already happened.

Are you familiar with the history of the early Roman Catholic Church? Does it sound like something Jesus would support? Did satan have authority of it? Should we question the odd choices the RCC has made(idols, Sabbath to Sunday, a pope position to replace Christ)?

little horn = papacy
whore = churchs' that bow to the papacy
false prophet = ? ..why can't it be the spanish inquisition?

I don't think there is a time frame between the second beast and Judgement.
If this stuff already happened ..it would mean the mark is already available. It's always been about God's Law/Love/Word vs the carnal perception.

Two Witnesses of Revelation 11

Fire came out of both mouths ..it was the Word of the Lord
They wore cheap clothing ..it was in reference to the people spreading The Word during persecutions
1260 years is how long the Witnesses Testified

The Two Witnesses are the Old and New Testament

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
I really doubt there is going to be a third temple.

Jesus didn't tell us the Temple is inside us for the fun of it.

1 Corinthians 3:16-17​
Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?​
If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.​

If we defile the temple of God ..we have the mark of the beast ..and God will destroy ..JUDGEMENT

Half the world is waiting from some random guy to offer them a mark and the other half want a Sunday Law that already happened.

Are you familiar with the history of the early Roman Catholic Church? Does it sound like something Jesus would support? Did satan have authority of it? Should we question the odd choices the RCC has made(idols, Sabbath to Sunday, a pope position to replace Christ)?

little horn = papacy
whore = churchs' that bow to the papacy
false prophet = ? ..why can't it be the spanish inquisition?

I don't think there is a time frame between the second beast and Judgement.
If this stuff already happened ..it would mean the mark is already available. It's always been about God's Law/Love/Word vs the carnal perception.

Two Witnesses of Revelation 11

Fire came out of both mouths ..it was the Word of the Lord
They wore cheap clothing ..it was in reference to the people spreading The Word during persecutions
1260 years is how long the Witnesses Testified

The Two Witnesses are the Old and New Testament

Apparently you do not know GOD HIMSELF, Prophecied the Third Temple, and the Fourth TEMPLE That Jesus Christ will build for the MORTALS during the Millenium. Look it up.

Here is a HEAD START.

Zechariah 14:16-17 (NIV)
16 Then the survivors from all the nations that have attacked Jerusalem will go up year after year to worship the King, the LORD Almighty, and to celebrate the Feast of Tabernacles, or BOOTHS. You probably do not know that the Feast of Tabernacles requires to visits to the TEMPLE. That is the FOURTH TEMPLE that JESUS will build it HIMSELF. IT IS JUST FOR THE MORTALS.
17 If any of the peoples of the earth do not go up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD Almighty, they will have no rain.

This TREAD is NOT ABOUT PROPHECY, it is about NEWS FROM ISRAEL about what the SANHEDRIN INTENDS ON DOING. And the Israeli Government.

Jan 21, 2021
Apparently you do not know GOD HIMSELF, Prophecied the Third Temple, and the Fourth TEMPLE That Jesus Christ will build for the MORTALS during the Millenium. Look it up.

Here is a HEAD START.

16 Then the survivors from all the nations that have attacked Jerusalem will go up year after year to worship the King, the LORD Almighty, and to celebrate the Feast of Tabernacles, or BOOTHS. You probably do not know that the Feast of Tabernacles requires to visits to the TEMPLE. That is the FOURTH TEMPLE that JESUS will build it HIMSELF. IT IS JUST FOR THE MORTALS.
17 If any of the peoples of the earth do not go up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD Almighty, they will have no rain.

This TREAD is NOT ABOUT PROPHECY, it is about NEWS FROM ISRAEL about what the SANHEDRIN INTENDS ON DOING. And the Israeli Government.
Uhh, a celebration doesn't mean a new physical building. THE TEMPLE IS IN US ..and HEAVEN

VCO

Oct 14, 2013

Here is a HEAD START.

16 Then the survivors from all the nations that have attacked Jerusalem will go up year after year to worship the King, the LORD Almighty, and to celebrate the Feast of Tabernacles, or BOOTHS. You probably do not know that the Feast of Tabernacles requires two visits to the TEMPLE. That is the FOURTH TEMPLE that JESUS will build it HIMSELF. IT IS JUST FOR THE MORTALS.

This THREAD is NOT ABOUT PROPHECY, it is about NEWS FROM ISRAEL about what the SANHEDRIN INTENDS ON DOING. And the Israeli Government.

Above it a corrected version of my Post, yes I made some typos.

GOD continues to deal with ISREAL, threw the PHYSICAL TEMPLE. IT is GOD's Plan that ISRAEL will be the RULING COUNTRY some Day, with Christ as it's KING.

Zechariah 14:20 (YLT)
20 In that day there is on bells of the horse, `Holy to Jehovah,' And the pots in the house of Jehovah Have been as bowls before the altar.

Ezekiel 41:5-10 (ESV)
5 Then he measured the wall of the temple, six cubits thick, and the breadth of the side chambers, four cubits, all around the temple.
6 And the side chambers were in three stories, one over another, thirty in each story. There were offsets all around the wall of the temple to serve as supports for the side chambers, so that they should not be supported by the wall of the temple.
7 And it became broader as it wound upward to the side chambers, because the temple was enclosed upward all around the temple. Thus the temple had a broad area upward, and so one went up from the lowest story to the top story through the middle story.
8 I saw also that the temple had a raised platform all around; the foundations of the side chambers measured a full reed of six long cubits.
9 The thickness of the outer wall of the side chambers was five cubits. The free space between the side chambers of the temple and the
10 other chambers was a breadth of twenty cubits all around the temple on every side.

Ezekiel 41:25-26 (ESV)
25 And on the doors of the nave were carved cherubim and palm trees, such as were carved on the walls. And there was a canopy of wood in front of the vestibule outside.
26 And there were narrow windows and palm trees on either side, on the sidewalls of the vestibule, the side chambers of the temple, and the canopies.

THAT IS PROPHECY YET IN THE FUTURE, AND HERE IS DR. JOHN MACARTHUR'S COMMENTARY ON THAT PORTION OF SCRIPTURE.

QUOTE:
39:17, 18 My sacrificial meal. Since God describes the feast by the imagery of a sacrificial meal, the warriors who fell (v. 19) are described figuratively in words such as rams and other animals used in sacrifice.

39:21-29 I will set My glory. God vanquishes Israel’s foes to show His glory so that His enemies and Israel will all know that He is the Lord (vv. 6, 22). This is Israel’s salvation spoken of in Zechariah 12:10-13:9; Romans 11:25-27.

39:29 poured out My Spirit. God’s provision of His Spirit at the Second Advent complements the regathering (cf. 36:27; 37:14; Joel 2:28).

40:1-48:35 Following the great battle at the end of the Tribulation time, this section provides explicit details about Christ’s millennial reign which follows, giving more detail about the one-thousand-year kingdom than all other OT prophecies combined. It is the “holy of holies” among millennial forecasts. As has been done with the previous thirty-nine chapters, this concluding portion will also be approached in a literal, historical manner which best serves the interpreter in all Scripture. In many ways these chapters are the most important in the book since they form the crowning reality, the climax of Ezekiel’s prophecy and Israel’s restoration. The section includes: (1) the new temple (40:1-43:12); (2) the new worship (43:13-46:24); and (3) the new apportionment of the land (47:1-48:35).

C. Reinstatement of True Worship in Israel (40:1-46:24)
1. New Temple (40:1-43:12)

40:1 the twenty-fifth year. 573 b.c., in the first month of the ecclesiastical year, Nisan. The tenth day was the start of preparations for Passover.

40:2 In the visions of God He took me. Ezekiel 40-48 narrates another vision, as before in 1:1-3:27; 8-11; 37:1-14. The characterization of the prophecy as a vision in no way detracts from its literal reality, any more than Ezekiel’s visions of Jerusalem’s sins, idolatry, and destruction did. into the land of Israel. The vision pertains to Israel, as did chapters 1-24; 33; 34-39. a very high mountain. The mountain is not named; however, it is most likely Mt. Zion (cf. 17:22; 20:40; Isa. 2:2; Mic. 4:1), lifted up from its surroundings by a great earthquake (Zech. 14:4, 5, 10). like the structure... a city. God will be explaining details relating to Israel’s spiritual future (vv. 2, 4), so this must be the temple in particular and Jerusalem in general. This new and glorious temple will stand in contrast to the desecration and destruction of Solomon’s temple (chs. 8-11).

The MacArthur Bible Commentary.
:END QUOTE.

Get used to it, GOD says the mortals will worship HIM inside the TEMPLE. AND Maybe we will REIGN with CHRIST and have the title as preists inside that TEMPLE. We will sit in Judgement of the mortals of Israel. One of the responsiblilties was to TEACH the mortal people, which they did not do very well.

Revelation 20:4-5 (HCSB)
4 Then I saw thrones, and people seated on them who were given authority to judge. ⌊I⌋ also ⌊saw⌋ the people who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of God’s word, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and who had not accepted the mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with the Messiah for 1,000 years.
5 The rest of the dead did not come to life until the 1,000 years were completed. This is the first resurrection.

Jan 21, 2021
Above it a corrected version of my Post, yes I made some typos.

GOD continues to deal with ISREAL, threw the PHYSICAL TEMPLE. IT is GOD's Plan that ISRAEL will be the RULING COUNTRY some Day, with Christ as it's KING.

Zechariah 14:20 (YLT)
20 In that day there is on bells of the horse, `Holy to Jehovah,' And the pots in the house of Jehovah Have been as bowls before the altar.

Ezekiel 41:5-10 (ESV)
5 Then he measured the wall of the temple, six cubits thick, and the breadth of the side chambers, four cubits, all around the temple.
6 And the side chambers were in three stories, one over another, thirty in each story. There were offsets all around the wall of the temple to serve as supports for the side chambers, so that they should not be supported by the wall of the temple.
7 And it became broader as it wound upward to the side chambers, because the temple was enclosed upward all around the temple. Thus the temple had a broad area upward, and so one went up from the lowest story to the top story through the middle story.
8 I saw also that the temple had a raised platform all around; the foundations of the side chambers measured a full reed of six long cubits.
9 The thickness of the outer wall of the side chambers was five cubits. The free space between the side chambers of the temple and the
10 other chambers was a breadth of twenty cubits all around the temple on every side.

Ezekiel 41:25-26 (ESV)
25 And on the doors of the nave were carved cherubim and palm trees, such as were carved on the walls. And there was a canopy of wood in front of the vestibule outside.
26 And there were narrow windows and palm trees on either side, on the sidewalls of the vestibule, the side chambers of the temple, and the canopies.

THAT IS PROPHECY YET IN THE FUTURE, AND HERE IS DR. JOHN MACARTHUR'S COMMENTARY ON THAT PORTION OF SCRIPTURE.

QUOTE:
39:17, 18 My sacrificial meal. Since God describes the feast by the imagery of a sacrificial meal, the warriors who fell (v. 19) are described figuratively in words such as rams and other animals used in sacrifice.

39:21-29 I will set My glory. God vanquishes Israel’s foes to show His glory so that His enemies and Israel will all know that He is the Lord (vv. 6, 22). This is Israel’s salvation spoken of in Zechariah 12:10-13:9; Romans 11:25-27.

39:29 poured out My Spirit. God’s provision of His Spirit at the Second Advent complements the regathering (cf. 36:27; 37:14; Joel 2:28).

40:1-48:35 Following the great battle at the end of the Tribulation time, this section provides explicit details about Christ’s millennial reign which follows, giving more detail about the one-thousand-year kingdom than all other OT prophecies combined. It is the “holy of holies” among millennial forecasts. As has been done with the previous thirty-nine chapters, this concluding portion will also be approached in a literal, historical manner which best serves the interpreter in all Scripture. In many ways these chapters are the most important in the book since they form the crowning reality, the climax of Ezekiel’s prophecy and Israel’s restoration. The section includes: (1) the new temple (40:1-43:12); (2) the new worship (43:13-46:24); and (3) the new apportionment of the land (47:1-48:35).

C. Reinstatement of True Worship in Israel (40:1-46:24)
1. New Temple (40:1-43:12)

40:1 the twenty-fifth year. 573 b.c., in the first month of the ecclesiastical year, Nisan. The tenth day was the start of preparations for Passover.

40:2 In the visions of God He took me. Ezekiel 40-48 narrates another vision, as before in 1:1-3:27; 8-11; 37:1-14. The characterization of the prophecy as a vision in no way detracts from its literal reality, any more than Ezekiel’s visions of Jerusalem’s sins, idolatry, and destruction did. into the land of Israel. The vision pertains to Israel, as did chapters 1-24; 33; 34-39. a very high mountain. The mountain is not named; however, it is most likely Mt. Zion (cf. 17:22; 20:40; Isa. 2:2; Mic. 4:1), lifted up from its surroundings by a great earthquake (Zech. 14:4, 5, 10). like the structure... a city. God will be explaining details relating to Israel’s spiritual future (vv. 2, 4), so this must be the temple in particular and Jerusalem in general. This new and glorious temple will stand in contrast to the desecration and destruction of Solomon’s temple (chs. 8-11).

The MacArthur Bible Commentary.
:END QUOTE.

Get used to it, GOD says the mortals will worship HIM inside the TEMPLE. AND Maybe we will REIGN with CHRIST and have the title as preists inside that TEMPLE. We will sit in Judgement of the mortals of Israel. One of the responsiblilties was to TEACH the mortal people, which they did not do very well.

Revelation 20:4-5 (HCSB)
4 Then I saw thrones, and people seated on them who were given authority to judge. ⌊I⌋ also ⌊saw⌋ the people who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of God’s word, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and who had not accepted the mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with the Messiah for 1,000 years.
5 The rest of the dead did not come to life until the 1,000 years were completed. This is the first resurrection.
Let me get this straight, you think that the antichrist is going to smooth talk his way into Muslim territory and bulldoze their favorite building to build a Jewish Temple.

Jan 21, 2021
The Temple here on earth is only a copy of the one in Heaven. It is where Christ went after ascension to become our High Priest.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
IT IS NOT ABOUT PROPHECY! It is all about what the Sanhedrin and the Israeli Government wants to do next. I will NOT let you DERAIL this thread into a discussion about Prophecy. So Good Bye, and start your own THREAD.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
Let me get this straight, you think that the antichrist is going to smooth talk his way into Muslim territory and bulldoze their favorite building to build a Jewish Temple.

READ MY POSTS and you will find the answer to your questions that are Pertinent.

I AM NOT GOING TO GET SUCKED IN A DEBATE THAT WILL DERAIL THIS THREAD.

START your own THREAD if you want to continue this Prophecy discussion.

THIS IS NEWS ABOUT THE THIRD TEMPLE, FROM ISRAEL.

Apr 12, 2021
THIRD TEMPLE - Has to be built on the site of Solomon's TEMPLE

Matthew 24:2 (ESV)
[SUP]2 [/SUP] But he answered them, “You see all these, do you not? Truly, I say to you, there will not be left here one stone upon another that will not be thrown down.”

So how was that Prophecy about the TEMPLE from JESUS, FULFILLED to the LETTER? Contrary to popular belief, Solomon's Temple was not on what the JEWS today call the TEMPLE MOUNT; and there is a lot more to the Story than just the damage done by the ROMAN'S in 70 A.D.

In addition to the Roman destruction of the TEMPLE, the Macabean King Simon, ordered the real TEMPLE MOUNT in what is now called the City of David, but was then at the time of Christ, the original location of Jerusalem; TURNED INTO A ROCK QUARRY. He did that because of what the Romans did in 70 A.D., saying even the Rock base was therefore DEFILED on the original Temple Mount. Macabeans removed several meters of rock and used it to fill in the Valley to the South, making a fairly level road coming in from the South to Jerusalem. That distance from the Southern Wall of Fort Antonia to the TEMPLE is only a difference of about 400 ft. to the south of what is today the city limits of Jerusalem.

The Dome of the Rock is in the CENTER of Fort Antonia.

On the Left is the South Wall in the Southeast corner, that is the property line for Jerusalem, South of that Wall is now the City of David. The silverish domed Mosque would be the Southwest corner of Fort Antonia, in this lower Picture.

See that big tree in the Olive grove left of the silver colored steel dome, it may be the one that is the oldest Olive Trees in Israel. At least I think that is the tree they were talking about. It would be about the Northwest corner of the TEMPLE OUTER WALL. See that turn in the road going to the right towards that big tree. To the left of that intersection is good size building with what looks like a bell tower. THAT BUILDING MAY BE SITTING ON THE ORIGINAL LOCATION OF SOLOMON'S TEMPLE. Somebody has to move the road, however the Palestinians have no claim to land south of that silver dome.

The Archeologists, and one of them is an Israelite, have been seeking an audiance with the Israeli Government, and the Temple Institute, and getting NO RESPONSE. They think it is because they have a very big, bitter pill to swallow, in admitting they have been praying at the WRONG WALL all these years. The Archeologists are convinced they can PROVE the Whaling Wall is actually only part of Fort Antonia.

Here is the Video the Archeologists recently put on You Tube:

NEWEST VIDEO Proving the TEMPLE WAS IN THE
CITY OF DAVID, South Just Outside JERUSALEM.
Video published June 18th, 2017

[video=youtube;kJpuw5-33y0]
Ready for Rev 21:22 ? -
"And I saw no more temple..."