THIRD TEMPLE NEWS

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
I used a LOT of SCRIPTURE to prove, the Jews got it wrong when they arrived in Jerusalem in 1215 A.D., after over a thousand years of being in exile.

Most of us, JUST ASSUMED the Jewish Sanhedrin got it right, without comparing Scripture to Scripture. We should have known better.

So who is more foolish, the Jewish Sanhedrin or us ? ? ? Was it more foolish or laziness that got us to just accept what the Jewish Sanhedrin thought up in their minds? I only start wondering why I had never thought or studied the subject out, shortly before I start this thread on Jul 17, 2017.
n
And what do you make of this VERSE?

2 Chronicles 27:3 (NJB)
3 It was he who built the Upper Gate of the Temple of Yahweh and carried out considerable work on the wall of the Ophel.

Nehemiah 11:21 (NASB)
21 But the temple servants were living in Ophel, and Ziha and Gishpa were in charge of the temple servants.

Quote:
The Ophel Ruins
In my research I found so much evidence in the ruins on the Ophel, the ruins under the Mount, and in the writings of the Jewish people, to prove that this was where the southern court of first and second Temple complex was located. I can only hope that when you finish reading this site you will come to the same conclusion.
Josephus, a Jewish historian, that lived during the destruction of the Temple wrote.....
The Wars of the Jews, Book 5 chp 5,8
End Quote.

What was immediately North of King David's Palace ? ? ?

Here read it for yourself:

The Works of Flavius Josephus:
Book 8, Chapter 5, Section 2:

2. This house was a large and curious building, and was supported by many pillars, which Solomon built to contain a multitnde for hearing causes, and taking cognizance of suits. It was sufficiently capacious to contain a great body of men, who would come together to have their causes determined. It was a hundred cubits long, and fifty broad, and thirty high, supported by quadrangular pillars, which were all of cedar; but its roof was according to the Corinthian order, with folding doors, and their adjoining pillars of equal magnitude, each fluted with three cavities; which building as at once firm, and very ornamental. There was also another house so ordered, that its entire breadth was placed in the middle; it was quadrangular, and its breadth was thirty cubits, having a temple over against it, raised upon massy pillars; in which temple there was a large and very glorious room, wherein the king sat in judgment. To this was joined another house that was built for his queen. . . .

J

JAPOV

Sounds like Solomon's palace was set above the temple on pillars in Ophel.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
Sounds like Solomon's palace was set above the temple on pillars in Ophel.
Yes, after King David gave up his Throne to Solomon, and died, Solomon would have inherited it, and then would have hauled in more dirt and started to build Three building with Pillars around every building of equal size. The first one was the JUSTICE HALL, the second one on the left was King Solomon's Palace, and the Third one on the right with an covered open courtyard, for His Latest Wife as her private quarters. She was Pharoah's Daughter.

From the description in Josephus it would have looked something like this:

1650573371242.png 1650578668181.png
Similar to the building on the right, with walls, doors, and roof.

But here even I may have gotten the dimensions of the TEMPLE COMPLEX totally WRONG.
Two nights ago I found in the writings of Josephus the CORRECT dimensions of the TEMPLE COMPLEX. And it was a STADE on every wall of the Complex:

JOSEPHUS:

It does appear, however, that the courtyards of Solomon's Temple were supposed to have been concentric in the plan outlined here.

Then in Antiquities 15, 396-402, in describing the Herodian building project, Josephus again describes the basic setup of the Temple courtyards. In this passage, he again emphasizes the contribution of Solomon to expanding the upper surface of the mountain and creating the basic platform upon which the Temple precincts stand. Herod, is credited with replacing the ancient foundations of the Temple with new ones (391-2). In this passage, we hear that surrounding the Temple itself was a set of porticoes which ringed the entire Temple enclosure--the Temple Mount. Another set of porticoes was located between the outer wall and a Temple structure. Here again, the Temple structure is surrounded by two apparently concentric courtyards, just as in the account of the Solomonic Temple. The measurements given by Josephus, namely that each side of the Temple enclosure was the length of a stade, which is between 585 and 660 feet, seems to indicate a dimension which agrees neither with that of the Mishnah nor with that of the present-day Temple Mount enclosure which may have been expanded somewhat during the Islamic period.

IF THIS IS THE CORRECT DIMENSIONS OF THE TEMPLE COMPLEX, BUT I WILL CHECK IT OUT WITH OTHER HISTORIANS LATER ON.
The Antiquities is a Book that Josephus wrote.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
1650646239352.png

1650651920847.png
A picture is worth a thousand words to some people.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
Okey, I found the a copy of the Antiquies book 15, and apparently some on Numbered the sentences or sections, 396-402, to make easier to find.

Antiquities 15, 396-402

[396] G He also surrounded the entire temple with very large porticoes, contriving them to be in due proportion to it; and he laid out larger sums of money upon them than had been done before him, till it seemed that no one else had so greatly adorned the temple as he had done. There was a large wall to both the porticoes, which wall was itself the most prodigious work that was ever heard of by man. [397] The hill was a rocky ascent {Mt. Zion}, that sloped up by degrees towards the east part of the city, till it came to a summit. {Flat on Top and None exists on the so-called Temple Mount.} [398] G This was the hill which Solomon, who was the first of our kings, by divine revelation, encompassed with a wall above at the top, an excellent work. He also built a wall below, beginning at the bottom, which was surrounded by a deep valley {Kidron Valley}; and at the south side he laid rocks together, and bound them one to another with lead, and enclosed some of the inner area {Inner Wall around the Temple}, [399] till it proceeded to a great height, and till both the size of the square edifice and its altitude were immense, {In 132 A.D. Jewish Prince Simon bar Kokhba mounted an armed REVOLT, kicked the Romans out of Ancient Jerusalem. then he ordered to prepare to build the Third Temple, by first building a Rock Quarry on top Mt. Zion, because the Roman put a Temple to Jupiter on the site of the Jewish TEMPLE TO GOD. BUT less that 3 years later, the Romans attacked with at least 10 legions and Killed Prince Kokhba and all of his men. So the Third Temple to God, was not built back then in 135 A.D., because Prince Kokhba was dead. How many feet was Mt. Zion lowered? No one seems to know, and Jewish Sanhedrin returned 1215 from exile for over 1000 years, and chose the wrong Mountain, and labeled it erroneously Mt. Zion.} and till the vastness of the stones in the front was plainly visible on the outside, yet so that the inward parts were fastened together with iron, and kept the joints immovable for all future times. [400] G When this work [for the foundation] was done in this manner, and joined together to the hill itself as far as the very top of it, he levelled it all into one upper surface, and filled in the hollow places around the wall, and made it all smooth and even on the upper surface. This hill was walled all round, and in circuit four stades, [the distance of] each side containing in length a stade: {A Stade is 585-660, so 600 feet is an estimate, for that outer wall, and that flat surface does not describe, the so-called Temple Mount.} [401] but within this wall, and on the very top of all, there ran another wall of stone also, having, on the east ridge, a double portico, of the same length as the wall; and within it was the temple itself. This portico looked towards the gates of the temple; and it had been adorned by many kings in former times; [402] G and round about the entire temple were fixed the spoils taken from barbarous nations; all these had been dedicated to the temple by Herod, with the addition of those he had taken from the Arabians.

http://attalus.org/old/aj_15c.html

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
I think that is CONFIRMED that JOSEPHUS said those things.

That is what I can get from that interpretation and the BIBLE, mostly from the Study I have done since July 17, 2017. The blue tip above are my comments.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
I just found something I did not know in THE JERUSALEM POST.

QUOTE:
THIRD TEMPLE
The Third Temple refers to a hypothetical rebuilt Temple in Jerusalem, which would succeed the first and second, destroyed in 587BCE and 70CE respectively.
The idea of a rebuilt Third Temple is sacred in Judaism, particularly to Orthodox Jews, as it is believed that it will occur in tandem with the arrival of the Messiah, and only then will the sacrificial practices of the First and Second Temple be reinstated.
Conservative Judaism believes that while the Third Temple will be rebuilt, sacrificial worship will not resume, {I assume they are talking about Animal Sacrifices. If that is the case, many of us Christian's believe Christ blood it the Final Sacrifice. And if that is TRUE, that would cause a Major AMEN among Christians. Is it almost TIME to go to the Wedding of the Lamb?}
and Reform Judaism does not believe in the rebuilding of a Temple, saying Judaism has evolved further than that.
The notion of a rebuilt Temple, on top of the sites of the First and Second Temples on Temple Mount, has been a core part of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
Several organizations, usually representing a small group of Orthodox Jews, have been formed with the objective of constructing the Third Temple in the present day. These organizations include the Temple Institute, which has made several items they say will be used in the Temple when it is established.
:END QUOTE.

I just found something I did not know in THE JERUSALEM POST.

QUOTE:
THIRD TEMPLE
The Third Temple refers to a hypothetical rebuilt Temple in Jerusalem, which would succeed the first and second, destroyed in 587BCE and 70CE respectively.
The idea of a rebuilt Third Temple is sacred in Judaism, particularly to Orthodox Jews, as it is believed that it will occur in tandem with the arrival of the Messiah, and only then will the sacrificial practices of the First and Second Temple be reinstated.
Conservative Judaism believes that while the Third Temple will be rebuilt, sacrificial worship will not resume, {I assume they are talking about Animal Sacrifices. If that is the case, many of us Christian's believe Christ blood it the Final Sacrifice. And if that is TRUE, that would cause a Major AMEN among Christians. Is it almost TIME to go to the Wedding of the Lamb?}
and Reform Judaism does not believe in the rebuilding of a Temple, saying Judaism has evolved further than that.
The notion of a rebuilt Temple, on top of the sites of the First and Second Temples on Temple Mount, has been a core part of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
Several organizations, usually representing a small group of Orthodox Jews, have been formed with the objective of constructing the Third Temple in the present day. These organizations include the Temple Institute, which has made several items they say will be used in the Temple when it is established.
So does this change your view(s) of the Third Temple being built?

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
I tried to restore a drawing from what I have learned, about the TEMPLE being just above the PALACE on the OPHEL, which a large flat top Mount, known Mt. Zion. The current Mt. Zion, is a total mistake, because Prince Simon bar Kokhba ordered in 132 A.D., the real Mt. Zion be lowered via a Rock Quarry, which would take almost three years, because he believed the pagan Temple to Jupitor defiled even the bedrock, as it was placed on top where the Jewish TEMPLE to God was actually on Mt Zion. So in 135 A.D. the ROMANS attacked IN FORCE, and killed Prince Simon and all of his men, so the THIRD TEMPLE was never built. So how many FEET of Mt. Zion's bedrock was removed ? ? ? Enough to totally confuse the Jewish Sanhedrin in 1215, after over 1000 years of being in exile, to VOTE on another Mountain west of there, and mistakenly name it Mt. Zion.

Isaiah 8:18 (NIV)
18 Here am I, and the children the LORD has given me. We are signs and symbols in Israel from the LORD Almighty, who dwells on Mount Zion.

I wonder if the JEWS used a coupon cutter to cut that verse out of their Bibles ? ? ?

Here is the drawing of the temple, and a 600 foot flat top Mountain, the REAL Mt. Zion. How do I know the Ophel at least was a 600 foot almost level top? Because Josephus said when he was standing in the archway of the EAST GATE, on Feast Days (all doors were open on Feast Days), and he could SEE THE CURTAIN of the Holy of Holies in the TEMPLE. Even a small curve downhill, would have totally blocked is view at that distance. YES, I believe that GOD put that thought in his head, to record, and HE intended to use it to validate, it really was almost LEVEL.

1650837245864.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 1650837444697.png

Now there you go, that is a better drawing, complete with the Palace 3 building Complex, is on a lower level, than the TEMPLE. So all King Solomon and his wife would have to do, is climb Up the privated entrance staircase, and into the TEMPLE. YES I believe the TEMPLE was that close to the King's Palace. AND IT ALL AGREES with the writings of Josephus, the one EYE WITNESS WE GOT. Yes, I believe Josephus when he said, HE COULD SEE THE CURTAIN OF THE HOLY OF HOLIES, from the EAST GATE the WALL on the West side, was estimated at 600 feet too. YES, that Highway would have to be rerouted to the south, and there is room for it along the Southern wall of the TEMPLE. Yes, I studied everything that I could think of. The outer wall circumference may be a litte small, but it is closer to a 600 FOOT SQUARE that Josephus discribed. I made it as large as I could, without the computer rejecting it as too large. The distance from Fortress Antonia to the TEMPLE was 600 feet TOO. NEVER HAS BEEN EVEN PART OF THE TEMPLE, OR THE TEMPLE ON THE SO-CALLED TEMPLE MOUNT.

It was on a flat surface of bedrock, 600 feet south on the OPHEL, about THIS SIZE:

1650839638757.png

Attachments

I tried to restore a drawing from what I have learned, about the TEMPLE being just above the PALACE on the OPHEL, which a large flat top Mount, known Mt. Zion. The current Mt. Zion, is a total mistake, because Prince Simon bar Kokhba ordered in 132 A.D., the real Mt. Zion be lowered via a Rock Quarry, which would take almost three years, because he believed the pagan Temple to Jupitor defiled even the bedrock, as it was placed on top where the Jewish TEMPLE to God was actually on Mt Zion. So in 135 A.D. the ROMANS attacked IN FORCE, and killed Prince Simon and all of his men, so the THIRD TEMPLE was never built. So how many FEET of Mt. Zion's bedrock was removed ? ? ? Enough to totally confuse the Jewish Sanhedrin in 1215, after over 1000 years of being in exile, to VOTE on another Mountain west of there, and mistakenly name it Mt. Zion.

Isaiah 8:18 (NIV)
18 Here am I, and the children the LORD has given me. We are signs and symbols in Israel from the LORD Almighty, who dwells on Mount Zion.

I wonder if the JEWS used a coupon cutter to cut that verse out of their Bibles ? ? ?

Here is the drawing of the temple, and a 600 foot flat top Mountain, the REAL Mt. Zion. How do I know the Ophel at least was a 600 foot almost level top? Because Josephus said when he was standing in the archway of the EAST GATE, on Feast Days (all doors were open on Feast Days), and he could SEE THE CURTAIN of the Holy of Holies in the TEMPLE. Even a small curve downhill, would have totally blocked is view at that distance. YES, I believe that GOD put that thought in his head, to record, and HE intended to use it to validate, it really was almost LEVEL.

View attachment 239297
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa View attachment 239298

Now there you go, that is a better drawing, complete with the Palace 3 building Complex, is on a lower level, than the TEMPLE. So all King Solomon and his wife would have to do, is climb Up the privated entrance staircase, and into the TEMPLE. YES I believe the TEMPLE was that close to the King's Palace. AND IT ALL AGREES with the writings of Josephus, the one EYE WITNESS WE GOT. Yes, I believe Josephus when he said, HE COULD SEE THE CURTAIN OF THE HOLY OF HOLIES, from the EAST GATE the WALL on the West side, was estimated at 600 feet too. YES, that Highway would have to be rerouted to the south, and there is room for it along the Southern wall of the TEMPLE. Yes, I studied everything that I could think of. The outer wall circumference may be a litte small, but it is closer to a 600 FOOT SQUARE that Josephus discribed. I made it as large as I could, without the computer rejecting it as too large. The distance from Fortress Antonia to the TEMPLE was 600 feet TOO. NEVER HAS BEEN EVEN PART OF THE TEMPLE, OR THE TEMPLE ON THE SO-CALLED TEMPLE MOUNT.

It was on a flat surface of bedrock, 600 feet south on the OPHEL, about THIS SIZE:

View attachment 239299
Nice, thanks brother! Do appreciate your tireless information!

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
I kept look at the Chamber that Sanhedrin meets in, and it seemed to Narrow to fit in, and I was RIGHT.
So her is the update, that I got from the realistic picture of the TEMPLE ON THIS PAGE. Yeah, I know the wider front corners, but I am not sure that they are really there. I will edit the picture again if I find out they are really there.

1650911257503.png
Do you see where the Blood Channel empties, that could be a big CLUE where the TEMPLE is located on the OPHEL. It emptied into the Creek know as:

Herod rebuilds the Second Temple.
According to Jewish historian Josephus, the Judean king of Idumean descent, Herod the Great (74/73 BC-4 BC) decided to build a magnificent temple of God in the 18th year of his reign (listed as 20 BC on the Biblical Timeline).

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
I goofed and posted it before it was finished. This is a continuation of the last post.

QUOTE:
As much as ten thousand workmen were chosen to help build the temple, according to Josephus, and it was one of the biggest construction projects at the time. It was located on the northern portion of Mount Moriah and dominated the Kidron and Tyropoeon Valleys. {Notice, this author is also talking about OPHEL too, because the TYROPOEON Valley, ends near the southwest Corner of the so-called Temple Mount. I could not find the little creek's name.}
https://amazingbibletimeline.com/bl...s,,(listed as 20 BC on the Biblical Timeline).

QUOTE:
It was Rome’s golden age of power and glory — with its coliseums, aqueducts, and theaters. But another city on the far edge of the empire had a great building of its own. In Jerusalem, the huge and amazing Jewish temple of King Herod the Great made everyone stop and stare. A smaller and less grand temple had been there for hundreds of years, but King Herod decided it wasn’t big enough. So he spent years making it bigger. And bigger. And even bigger. Construction likely began around 20 BC .

https://www.museumofthebible.org/book-minute/herods-temple

QUOTE:
According to Jewish historian Josephus, the Judean king of Idumean descent, Herod the Great (74/73 BC-4 BC) decided to build a magnificent temple of God in the 18th year of his reign (listed as 20 BC on the Biblical Timeline).
https://amazingbibletimeline.com/blog/herod-rebuilds-temple/

Here is the way I think it all went down.
A year later he hired extra Help, because Rome send a message from Caesar, and he wanted to move the TENTH ROMAN LEGION there, probably because of the Zealots. So Herod knew he had to higher more help, and built them a Fortress for 6000 Troops and 4000 Support Staff. He hired about 10,000 laborers or more, to build the Fortress Antonia, in the year 19 BC, and to continue to rebuild the TEMPLE.

Quote:
As much as ten thousand workmen were chosen to help build the temple, according to Josephus, and it was one of the biggest construction projects at the time. It was located on the northern portion of Mount Moriah and dominated the Kidron and Tyropoeon Valleys. The retaining walls were made of large cut stone blocks that were skillfully put together so well that they can still be visited today. However, the inner courts and temple themselves were destroyed many years ago. The inner portion of the walls were enclosed with porticoes or cloisters.

https://amazingbibletimeline.com/blog/herod-rebuilds-temple/

Notice this author also understands that Mt. Moriah is the name of the entire Ridge.

Another author reports even more was hired:

QUOTE:
Some 18,000 workers were hired
to build the Temple. Mammoth stones were used to make the walls and foundations; cedar beams and great marble columns supported the roof. Around the central building were 13 gates through which only Jews could enter. The most famous of these, the bronze Nicanor Gate, was so heavy it required 20 men to open. The opening of this gate signaled the beginning of the day.
https://factsanddetails.com/world/cat55/sub351/entry-5715.html

QUOTE:

From Reconstruction model of Ancient Jerusalem in Museum of David Castle

Who Was Allowed to Visit the Temple in Jerusalem
Jewish men, Jewish women and Gentiles were all allow to enter the Temple but each group was segregated to a specific area. Roman soldiers had a post set up to maintain order.

That is the Gate that I could not find a 2000 year name for.

Some people, below, Falsely call the EAST GATE, the Golden Gate, which is the EAST GATE to the TEMPLE COMPLEX, down south on the OPHEL.
1650945723489.jpeg
I am getting carried away, more on that next time, and time for bed.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
1650989589177.png
I am trying to Glean as much information as possible from these drawing, and reject possible errors in judgement on the artist part.
Yes, those are not t real names of the GATE, but to give us who is allowed threw those GATES. See the From door of the actual TEMPLE, that always has to face EAST. See the short fence, on the north and east sides. It actually goes along the South side too. It is the BARRIER, that tells GENTILES, not to go beyond that barrier. Is the North side oGf that barrier Part of the Court of the Gentiles? Not sure, Because so drawing do not have Court of the Gentiles on it, and some do not. The only reason that I can think of, it may have been for those Jews who believe it defiles you to touch a Gentile, so if you bump in to Gentile, you would have to go out to the Mikveh
or ritual bath before you go into the TEMPLE.

Other information you can Glean from this Drawing, is what I labeled the Women's Gate, is really the: Nicanor Gate. The artist that drew this picture, must not have read this Iron Clad Rule:

Jewish men, Jewish women and Gentiles were all allow to enter the Temple but each group was segregated to a specific area. Roman soldiers had a post set up to maintain order.

That men had to have a separate GATE, nor could you wonder THRU the Court of Women, to get to the Court of Men. And in both cases, NO GENTILE COULD ENTER. See the Red Line in the picture, and there would have been a separate Travel route on the opposite site. In either side, they had to stay inside the Columns.

For Security, I am sure at the KING'S Stairway down, there would have been 24/7 GUARD on Duty. Two above and at least two below outside the entrance to his Palace.

On the other side is the South and that entrance was Public, as well as several other entrances to the to the Temple Complex.

Last, on hot days many opted to sit in the Shade and Pray, so during the summer time climbing the Staircase because extremely Poplar, (See the Picture in my last post). There may have been a duplicate Staircase on Both sides. But few Pictures show it.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
Yes, for those who dogmatically continue to believe the GOLDEN GATE, is totally a Mystery, and how it can also be called the EAST GATE ? ? ?

But the so-called MYSTERY totally Disappears, when you understand the two are SEPARATE Locations. You have to have GATES, with two names, when you are confused and have both on the same location.

That is the little replica of the Temple, and it alone expose the Myth that Temple was on the Temple Mount.

How can you ever confuse the EAST GATE, with the GOLDEN GATE?

TO THIS: 1651011845848.png
And every three year old child would say, NO!

It shape is a protrayed is almost always a Rectangle, NOT A SQUARE, each side is Stade, with is 585 - 660 feet long.

No Room on most models or artwork, for the Sanhedrin to sit in a semi-circle:

1651015071244.png
Now How are you going fit 10,000 Troops and Support Staff in such a small Fortress Antonia? Even a Second Grader would Know Better.

How is it that most Adults who mistakenly believe it is on the Temple Mount, instead of the TRUTH that it is on the OPHEL.

Even the WATER is a testimony to the TRUTH. Every thing in the TEMPLE has to be washed in RUNNING SPRING WATER, and the only Spring is Southeast of the OPHEL.

1651018209720.png
Amazing!

Attachments

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
To know how extremely small that Fortress in real life would be? All you have to do is look at the size of it, and you will realize 200 troops in there would seem crowded. AND a legion is comprised of 6000 military, and 4000 Support Staff'. What are Support Staff? Every single thing a Soldier might need. NOW most people do not know this, BUT ROME, has a rule, you as a Soldier of ROME, you cannot spend money in a foreign Country. Inside a fortress there were all kinds of SHOPS from specialty foods, wine or Beer, uniform EXTRAS, metal smiths, wood smith, leather goods, sporting goods, etc., etc. Literally everything has to be bought at the FORT.

J

JAPOV

You are VERY thorough!
What do the Muslims think? Any debate with them?

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
You are VERY thorough!
What do the Muslims think? Any debate with them?
I think as long as they get the TEMPLE MOUNT all to theirselves, they will be happy. And Chime in with everone else, shouting, "PEACE, PEACE!"

I think this verse will answer your question, as I have long thought that when Muslims and Palestinians start marching and proclaiming "PEACE PEACE", the LORD will call us home.

Jeremiah 6:14 (NASB)
14 "They have healed the brokenness of My people superficially, Saying, 'Peace, peace,' But there is no peace.
v

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
Here is a video that every one of you needs to see, because He found a verse in the bible, I did not. He found Biblical evidence the TEMPLE was on the OPHEL, just east of the GIVATI Parking Lot Digs, the same place I have been pointing out for about 4 years now. Then also in this Video when he is just below the Southeastern corner of Fortress Antonia. And the camera is point south, and he says, "The TEMPLE was just on the other side of that HIGHWAY." That same GROUP of TREES that I have been pointing out for almost 4 years.

1651899928982.png

1651900076576.png

1651900575090.png

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
I think he got the Essene Gate wrong, as every thing I read it was on the East Side, near the Northeast corner. But it is amazing that he came up with the exact location that I did, of where the TEMPLE should be located.

J

JAPOV

It just tickles me, it's all revealing itself despite the muslims...
I wish I could go see it all for myself :cool:

soberxp

May 3, 2018
I don't think things are absolutely right or wrong.

But sometimes we can't decide how events go.

Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.( Matthew 5:9)

Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.( Matthew 5:10)

For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;(Ephesians 2:14)

The wall built between Israel and Palestine represents discord,not peace.

If Israel wants to rebuild the temple, how can it glorify our Lord God if there is contradiction and discord in the process between Israel and Palestine.

(Now that virtual reality technology is very developed, why not build a digital temple,No matter where the temple is built, it will not have any side effects.)

It seems to me that the world has worshiped idols and wanted peace and war at the same time.