THIRD TEMPLE NEWS

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
3. We learn where the True location of Mount Zion is. It is the Flat Top HILL Just above where King David's Place was, and archaeologist have identified it and 2 capstones. It was not the Highest Hill, it was on a lower hill, also known as the OPHEL, going north. there was 600 foot small valley, that Fortress Antonia.

4. Fortress Antonia was on top of the Mount Moriah on the Highest Hill. I have been gathering info on Fortress Antonia for four years Now. WHY, I keep find more info, on other sites so I keep updating. The most RECENT UP DATE way a way to get into South side ground flood Just east of the TRIPLE GATES. AND found a back and white Photo labeled Solomon's Stables. NO, it was the Roman X Legion that, that had 300 Horses in their Stable. I will copy part of that posts and place it HERE:

I will give you a unique Reason why a TEMPLE would NEVER be Put in this Location: THE PUTRID SMELL.

Yes I was a Farm Boy and I can remember the Putrid Smell of shoveling Manure mixed with Urine out of the Barn. Half was for Dairy Cows, and half was for Pigs. So what I am saying Farmers would know the Reason, and City Slickers would NOT, until they Smelled it.

I found a better image to blow up and crop to give us a true, close image. And I am almost positive they are exit Doors, to the Stable on the ground floor. Yes it happened to be at the Right Angle, Right Sunlight, and Right F stop, so it turned out WAY BETTER than before.

Attachments

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
I clicked on a wrong button, and it switched the last two pics, to where you have to double click the to enlarge them. Sorry!

I had a bit more to say, so I count those on the outside as entrances, and two with the same shape, as Exits, and the conclusion is it has the be the SAME two holes in the Wall. That plus the number of Air Vents on the Southeast Corner tells me that the ROMAN X Calvary of 300 Horses were housed on the Ground floor beyond a doubt, as I know what kind of smell that kind of animal can produce. I was a Farm boy. So what more Proof do you want that the tower in the Corner was on the Highest Hill, and was called by the Tower of Antonia by almost everybody, was on the Highest Hill. Yes there is more.

5. Where did I get that the Tower of Antonia, in the southeast corner was on the Highest Hill ?

Once again it the historical writing of Josephus.

QUOTE:
. . .

The inward parts had the largeness and form of a palace, it being parted into all kinds of rooms and other conveniences, such as courts, and places for bathing, and broad spaces for camps; insomuch that, by having all conveniences that cities wanted, it might seem to be composed of several cities, but by its magnificence it seemed a palace.
And as the entire structure resembled that of a tower, it contained also four other distinct towers at its four corners; whereof the others were but fifty cubits high; whereas that which lay upon the southeast corner was seventy cubits high, that from thence the whole temple might be viewed; but on the corner where it joined to the two cloisters of the temple, it had passages down to them both, through which the guard (for there always lay in this tower a Roman Legion) went several ways among the cloisters, with their arms, on the Jewish festivals, in order to watch the people, that they might not there attempt to make any innovations; for the temple was a fortress that guarded the city, as was the tower of Antonia a guard to the temple; and in that tower were the guards of those three (14). There was also a peculiar fortress belonging to the upper city, which was Herod's palace; but for the hill Bezetha, it was divided from the tower Antonia, as we have already told you; and as that hill on which the tower of Antonia stood was the highest of these three, so did it adjoin to the new city, and was the only place that hindered the sight of the temple on the north. And this shall suffice at present to have spoken about the city and the walls about it, because I have proposed to myself to make a more accurate description of it elsewhere.
https://www.biblestudytools.com/history/flavius-josephus/war-of-the-jews/book-5/chapter-5.html
:END QUOTE.

Here is JOSEPHUS giving us the Location of the Tower, the Height, what it's nick-name was, what Tower of Antonia purpose was, AND THE FACT THAT IT WAS ON THE HIGHEST HILL, able to look down upon the ROOF OF THE TEMPLE, all in one Package.

6. Let's look at bible Story of Paul being BEATEN almost to death By a Crowd IN THE TEMPLE, to see what Truths can be gleaned.

ACTS 21:26-40 [NET]
26, Then Paul took the men the next day, and after he had purified himself along with them, he went to the temple and gave notice of the completion of the days of purification, when the sacrifice would be offered for each of them.
27, When the seven days were almost over, the Jews from the province of Asia who had seen him in the temple area stirred up the whole crowd and seized him,
28, shouting, “Men of Israel, help! This is the man who teaches everyone everywhere against our people, our law, and this sanctuary! Furthermore he has brought Greeks into the inner courts of the temple and made this holy place ritually unclean!”
{Paul was falsely accused.}

29, (For they had seen Trophimus the Ephesian in the city with him previously, and they assumed Paul had brought him into the inner temple courts.)
30, The whole city was stirred up, and the people rushed together. They seized Paul and dragged him out of the temple courts, and immediately the doors were shut. {This Translation says they drug him probably to the North Gate and out into that Court Yard between the Temple and the Fortress Antonia. Why that Gate? It was the Closest exit with enough room for the whole Crowd to be involved in the Beating.}
31, While they were trying to kill him, a report was sent up to the commanding officer of the cohort that all Jerusalem was in confusion. {Commanders Office of the Day, was up the right hand stairs, in the third door on the right, of the Triple Gate, to the right at the top of the stairs were you see the first window on the right.}
32, He immediately took soldiers and centurions and ran down to the crowd. When they saw the commanding officer and the soldiers, they stopped beating Paul. {That verse PROVES Fortress Antonia, was on a higher hill that the TEMPLE.}
33, Then the commanding officer came up and arrested him and ordered him to be tied up with two chains; he then asked who he was and what he had done.
34, But some in the crowd shouted one thing, and others something else, and when the commanding officer was unable to find out the truth because of the disturbance, he ordered Paul to be brought into the barracks. {Not the Office. I think the Officer was going to tend to his wounds personally.}
35, When he came to the steps, Paul had to be carried by the soldiers because of the violence of the mob,
36, for a crowd of people followed them, screaming, “Away with him!”
37, As Paul was about to be brought into the barracks, he said to the commanding officer, “May I say something to you?” The officer replied, “Do you know Greek?
38, Then you’re not that Egyptian who started a rebellion and led the four thousand men of the ‘Assassins’ into the wilderness some time ago?”
39, Paul answered, “I am a Jew from Tarsus in Cilicia, a citizen of an important city. Please allow me to speak to the people.”
40, When the commanding officer had given him permission, Paul stood on the steps and gestured to the people with his hand. When they had become silent, he addressed them in Aramaic,

1661824317916.png

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
You may want save that VERSE ACT 21:32, of the whole story in ACT 21:26-40. You will need it, because a Large number of People, including most of the Jews, WANT TO BELEIVE GOD WOULD HAVE HIS TEMPLE BE ON THE HIGHEST HILL, when it is NOT.
And all the time thinking it is part of the TEMPLE, whey it is part of Fortress Antonia.

6. Why is not the TEMPLE of GOD on the HIGHEST HILL? And the Syphon Spring Came to the surface northwest of the Gihon, know as LIVING WATER for the TEMPLE OF GOD. And Why Is NOT Mt. Moriah a name for a single mount, but rather the WHOLE RIDGE?

Some may thing these TWO subjects are Unrelated, but I will Prove the are VERY RELATED.

The answer two the First Question is very simple. THERE IS NO LIVING WATER UP ON THE TOP OF The Highest Hill in Ancient Jerusalem. The Only thing the Jews consider to be LIVING WATER, is when it's Source is a SPRING. The only Spring in Ancient Jerusalem, is the Gihon Spring. Up top, their is only Cisterns, that were made by the Roman X Legion. The Second Water touches the walls of a man made Cistern, it is contaminated, and is NO LONGER considered Living Water. Almost everything in the TEMPLE has to be washed or bathed in LIVING WATER. AND on top of it, the BLOOD CHANNEL in the FLOOR, that flows out back of the Temple, and drains in the drainage ditch flowing South to where the River Washes it away, and IT HAD TO BE WASHED AWAY WITH LIVING WATER. I do not know why, but modern artist, almost ever time they draw a picture of the TEMPLE, do not put the Blood Channel in the Floor, YET IT HAD TO BE THERE.
1661883565357.png .
Blood goes past the Slaughtering Tables, straight back and empties into
Drainage Ditch that runs by in the Central Valley. So, where is the Source?

1661885334543.png . 1661885886193.png
So we can see that once in recent times, it was all the way up to the surface, but no more. So that leaves us with 3 Choices.
It has a bush or pine tree growing over it, the tunnel collapsed, or some one put a building over it. My guess is someone put a building over it. AND CHARLES WARREN CLIMBED UP INTO IT, All the way to the Exit. So where is it Now?
MY GUESS is it is under this Building:
1661887863517.png
What is a Syphon Spring ? ? ? That is a spring that has enough Water Pressure, where You could Plug the two bottom holes, and Thereby can push the water UPHILL to a 3rd Level Exit Hole. There are very few Springs on earth that can do exactly that. The Third Level Hole is In or very Near to the TEMPLE on the level that is the OPHEL. For the amount of Water needed, YOU would have to have a thousand water carriers caring two 5 gallon bucket each trip, to even come close to the amount of Living Water NEEDED to fulfill the NEEDS of the TEMPLE, to fulfill water NEEDED to make it to the High Hill on Mount Moriah. Or You swallow your selfish pride of having it on the Highest Hill, and Build it on the OPHEL, where GOD has Made it Possible to have a spring that is GUSHING FORTH SUFFICIENT WATER. By the way, that is what GIHON actually means.

Now Tie all that info together with the FACT, that Mount Moriah was Once the Name of the WHOLE RIDGE. From North of the THE DOME OF THE ROCK all the way South past the Pool of Siloam to the Kidron River. I actually found one very old Map that shows Mount Mariah going that far and it is what they call a Typographical Map. I hope and PRAY I can End the CONFUSION.

1661895899079.png
This is what I think, this mis-information that has lead to so much Confusion it borders on REDICULOUS. Almost Everyone, except GOD, Thinks Mount Moriah is a Single Peak, when it is not. On this map you can see Mt. Moriah is Part of the Eastern Hill. By the same Token the Eastern Hill is part of Moriah. When in the BIBLE, you can use both terms interchangeably. In fact it uses Land of Moriah, and everything within the red line is the Land of Moriah. Let me show you a couple verses:

Genesis 22:2 (HCSB)
2 “Take your son,” He said, “your only ⌊son⌋ Isaac, whom you love, go to the land of Moriah, and offer him there as a burnt offering on one of the mountains I will tell you about.”

{Notice the LORD HIMSELF USES THAT TERM.}

Psalm 9:11 (HCSB)
11 Sing to the LORD, who dwells in Zion; proclaim His deeds among the nations.

Isaiah 8:18 (HCSB)
18 Here I am with the children the LORD has given me to be signs and wonders in Israel from the LORD of Hosts who dwells on Mount Zion.

2 Chronicles 3:1 (ASV)
1 Then Solomon began to build the house of Jehovah at Jerusalem on mount Moriah, where Jehovah appeared unto David his father, which he made ready in the place that David had appointed, in the threshing-floor of Ornan the Jebusite.

NOW, if ZION and Moriah are two different Places, then we have and a total CONTRADICTION, and GOD DID NOT MAKE ANY MISTAKES.

MT. ZION has to be Part of MT. MORIAH, the Land of Moriah. Thank You, some of you just had a Light Bulb just go on above your heads.

That is the Proper Interpretation. Mt. ZION is part of the Land of Moriah, and the Sanhedrin voted in the wrong site for MT. ZION in 1215, when they returned from exile after over a 1000 years.

Mt. Zion is the middle Peak on the Land of Moriah Ridge. And GOD MADE NO MISTAKE AT ALL. Solomon built the TEMPLE on MT. ZION, on the OPHEL.

Now can you see how it all fits together without a single contradiction.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
Error Report,
Should read:

NOW, if ZION and Moriah are two different Places, then we have a total CONTRADICTION, - - - WHEN GOD DID NOT MAKE ANY MISTAKES.
So we humans made the mistake in INTERPRETATION, and the 1215 AD Sanhedrin VOTED in the Wrong Mountain as Mt. ZION.

Apr 25, 2020
When the LORD shall build up Zion, he shall appear in his glory. Psalms 102:16

My brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ, there is a popular belief in the church that is a lie. The belief is that the antichrist will build the temple. This is a lie. Because the word of God says that the LORD will "build up Zion" (Psalms 102:16), and:

(A Song of degrees for Solomon.) Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain. Psalms 127:1

And the temple that will be built is the temple of God, that will be there until Jesus comes back, and through the 1,000 year reign of Jesus in the world, because the word of God calls it the temple of God:

And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein. Revelation 11:1

So those that will build the temple are the body of Christ:

Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular. 1 Corinthians 12:27

including all of those of Israel that are blind now (Romans 11:25-28) (Jeremiah 23:6), because remember:

Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews. John 4:22

Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever. Hebrews 13:8

And I am talking about the true Jews, not the ones pretending to be (Revelation 2:9, 3:9).

And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me. John 17:22,23

So that is who will build the temple, not the antichrist. He, the antichrist, will only make a contract with the people for seven years to do daily sacrifice, and then break the contract after three and a half years, cutting off the daily sacrifice:

And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate. Daniel 9:27

and then walk into the temple of God, as if he is God:

Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. 2 Thessalonians 2:4

He will not build the temple. The LORD will.

Glory to God.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
When the LORD shall build up Zion, he shall appear in his glory. Psalms 102:16

My brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ, there is a popular belief in the church that is a lie. The belief is that the antichrist will build the temple. This is a lie. Because the word of God says that the LORD will "build up Zion" (Psalms 102:16), and:

. . .

And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate. Daniel 9:27

and then walk into the temple of God, as if he is God:

Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. 2 Thessalonians 2:4

2. He will not build the temple. The LORD will.

Glory to God.
1. WOW! That is a verse that I never realized, it is evidence of a Pre-Trib Rapture. Thank You!

I think you have missed a Prophecy, and confused the FOURTH TEMPLE with the THIRD. The Third Temple will Last No More that Seven Years, and it is the Temple where the Antichrist takes over and demands Worship.

The Third Temple is a TEMPLE that will be Built by the Jews, at the Rapture or just before the Church is Raptures, along with the Saints of the O.T.

No, this cannot continue HERE, I promised the Lord I will let anyone High Jack this Thread to a different subject.

2. The FORTH TEMPLE is the one HE WILL BUILD IT PERSONALLY, AFTER HE SETS UP HIS KINGDOM for a 1000 YEARS. HE BUILDS IT NOT In Jerusalem or the City of David. But on the River Chebar, much Bigger than the first three, about 300 miles Northeast of Jerusalem.

One Israeli artist, pictures it this way:
1661961823740.png Probably just in his imagination.
1661964707731.png

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
7. Is the OPHEL on Threshing Floor of Ornan the Jebusite?

2 Chronicles 3:1 (ASV)
1 Then Solomon began to build the house of Jehovah at Jerusalem on mount Moriah, where Jehovah appeared unto David his father, which he made ready in the place that David had appointed, in the threshing-floor of Ornan the Jebusite.

1 Chronicles 21:22 (ASV)
22 Then David said to Ornan, Give me the place of this threshing-floor, that I may build thereon an altar unto Jehovah: for the full price shalt thou give it me, that the plague may be stayed from the people. {Did not over Pay.}

Does it make Sense, that David should GO 900 Feet to the North, when it says GOD Dwells on Mt. ZION ? ? ?

1 Chronicles 21:25 (ASV)
25 So David gave to Ornan for the place six hundred shekels of gold by weight.

How Much is that?

In today's money, David Paid approximately $40,000.

What was the size of the Threshing Floor ? ? ?

If All of it was Bedrock, the most expensive, I was 460 meters to the East and 485 meters to the South. If the Threshing Floor was only the part leveled, on SOLID BEDROCK, then the Measurement was 180 feet long, and 90 feet Wide. So I will use 180 X 90 Feet. So The Temple itself, the FLAT, Diameter of the ROUNDED Part, was the only Level Part, on Solid Bedrock, so it was a Double Ring, Threshing Floor. Like this one, but this looks like 50 feet in diameter to me.

1661991910838.png
So it was BIGGER, by almost double, then these. So David Paid a Fair Price.

NOW Let's see if a Flat Place can be found on the TEMPLE MOUNT anywhere big enough:

1661992536195.png

ABSOLUTELY NO!
From the Top Pebble on the Dome of the Rock, the bedrock all slopes down. The is one of the MOST convincing evidence that I found, and it was early on. There is NO chance that the expensive Threshing Floor was on top of the so-called Temple Mount.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
7. WHAT HAVE WE LEARNED ABOUT THE OPHEL?
1662003843155.png
That is Seal of of Nathan-Melech, and his Office was directly West of the TEMPLE.
AND THE OPHEL WAS DIRECTLY EAST OF WHERE THEY FOUND IT. A Bulla, was usually mount on a ring, to seal an official Document, you dripped wax from a candle, and before it hardened, you would push you BULLA into the Wax, leaving it Sealed until the recipient opened it. That was found in the Givati Parking Lot Dig - directly west of the OPHEL.

QUOTE:
A rare and exciting discovery: A bulla (seal impression) and a 2,600-year-old stamp bearing Hebrew names were uncovered in the City of David.

The artifacts were discovered inside a public building that was destroyed during the destruction of the First Temple and were uncovered in archaeological excavations of the Givati Parking Lot in the City of David National Park in Jerusalem.
. . .
A rare and exciting discovery: A bulla (seal impression) and a 2,600-year-old stamp bearing Hebrew names were uncovered in the City of David.

The artifacts were discovered inside a public building that was destroyed during the destruction of the First Temple and were uncovered in archaeological excavations of the Givati Parking Lot in the City of David National Park in Jerusalem.

The dig was conducted by archeologists from the Israel Antiquities Authority and Tel Aviv University. According to Prof. Yuval Gadot of Tel Aviv University and Dr. Yiftah Shalev of the Israel Antiquities Authority who were responsible for the dig, these special artifacts were found inside a large public building, that was destroyed in the sixth century BCE – likely during the Babylonian destruction of Jerusalem in 586 BCE. Large stone debris, burnt wooden beams and numerous charred pottery shards were discovered in the building, all indications that they had survived an immense fire.

The importance of this building can be discerned, among other things, from its size, the finely cut ashlar stones from which it was built and the quality of the architectural elements found in the layers of destruction – for example, remnants of a polished plaster floor, which had collapsed and caved into the floor below.

The stamp and bulla, which are about one centimeter in size, were deciphered by Dr. Anat Mendel-Geberovich of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem and the Center for the Study of Ancient Jerusalem, who, according to the script, dates them to the middle of the seventh century to the beginning of the sixth century BCE.

The seal impression, dated to the First Temple period, features the words: “(belonging) to Nathan-Melech, Servant of the King” (LeNathan-Melech Eved HaMelech). The name Nathan-Melech appears once in the Bible, in the second book of Kings 23:11, where he is described as an official in the court of King Josiah, who took part in the religious reform that the king was implementing: “And he took away the horses that the kings of Judah had given to the sun, at the entrance of the house of the Lord, by the chamber of Nathan-Melech the officer, which was in the precincts; and he burned the chariots of the sun with fire.”

The title “Servant of the King” (Eved HaMelech) is appears often in the Bible to describe a high-ranking official close to the king. This title appears on other stamps and seal impressions that were found in the past. This seal impression is the first archaeological evidence of the name Biblical Nathan-Melech.
. . . :END QUOTE.

I JUST FOUND A DEFINATIVE INFORMATION, where JOSEPHUS PIN POINTS the exact location of the TEMPLE. IT IS ON THE OPHEL, and at the TIME of JOSEPHUS OPHEL was CALLED OPHLAS. In this Section, he is giving us a Walk THROUGH, starting at the Pool of Siloam, going NORTH, And when he get to the Cloister (Covered Walk Way) outside the East Gate, on the east side, he says this:

The Wars of the Jews
Book 5
Chapter 4
Section 2

. . .
and reaches as far as a certain place which they called "Ophlas," where it was joined to the eastern cloister of the temple.
. . .
The Works of Flavius Josephus.

Hallelujah! This Study is OVER.

1662015166331.png 1662015279700.png

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
Found an ideal Photo to count the Vents. I see none on the rest, and Not sure what the black dots next to the Mosque are, so I did not count them.

1662062182962.png
Within this photo is - 16 wall Vents, 11 floor Vents, with room for 300 horses, to make the smell manageable. It was a law for Calvary to house Horses in the Same Building where you slept in. THAT IS A FACT. That means the Second floor in the southeast corner was Barracks for 300 Calvary Soldiers. WHY? For one reason, you had no problem getting Volunteers to scoop out, what was on the floor, of the Stable. The Roman Calvary was the one that invented the Slit Trench. Behind every stabled Horse was a slit in the Ground about 3 feet deep for urine, running clear across the row of horses. I looks to 50 horses in row, and 6 rows deep. Sounds Gross, . . . IT WAS! I grew up on Dairy Farm. Wish I had thought of the Slits in the Ground to help keep down the smell.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
Man, I hit the WRONG BUTTON, and lost half a page of type, how frustrating.

I am he announcing my NEW Thread. It is My Walk with Christ, as an Evangelical Christian.

There are a couple things I want everyone to agree on first. The first one is NO ARGUING, which I consider spiritually immature, and to just AGREE TO DISAGEE, and go on to a different Subject. This thread is not one you can win if I have more scripture to back you up, BUT RATHER an exercise in Building One Another Up.

1 Thessalonians 5:11 (HCSB)
11 Therefore encourage one another and build each other up as you are already doing.

And the second Rule of the Thread, is up top, put something than Describes your denomination affiliation, on ever Post. My will be Non-denominational Evangelical Christian. For those how do not have a Church to go to, maybe something like,
"Un-Churched Christian", and for those who do not want Post what their affiliation is: START YOUR OWN THREAD.

Why that Rule ? ? ? It is much easier if you know the Denomination of the one you are talking to, to NOT step on their religious toes so to speak. For example: Pentecostals, believe Tongues are critically important; I believe they are a Counterfeit of what the Apostles did. So we would just AGREE TO DISAGEE, and just go on to another Subject.

Now I come my hard Part, but I will get it done. How to condense 45 years with walking with Christ, into one or two Posts? As I promised first of all I will tell my Testimony, and from there on I want it to be a Question and Answers Theme.

Look for this in my Testimony:

1662232069276.png

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
Here is one final, Model, that I stitched together from several different artist, and I wanted to thank each and everyone them. I Pray you do not mind that tried to make it match as close as I could to where it was during Paul's day, when the Crowd almost beat Paul to death. The Entrances to the Roman X Stables of 300 horses, was almost to where the artist put a 2 Pine Trees, so pretend they are doorways, and you have the most accurate model yet. The red X is the Logical place they took Paul, to try to Kill him. They were in the Men's Court close to the TEMPLE, when they SEIZED Paul.

Acts 21:30 (HCSB)
30 The whole city was stirred up, and the people rushed together. They seized Paul, dragged him out of the temple complex, and at once the gates were shut.

It does not say which Gate they went to, but LOGIC, dictates they went to the Nearest Gate, which was the North Gate. And everyone started to BEAT PAUL to Death. Thus, the red X would be the most likely spot.

1663390477137.png

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
1664086480615.png
But Look at this, and answer these Questions if you still think the Temple Belongs up top:
Pink Arrows if the famous, Triple Gate:
1664089584124.png
I have identified several Private Mikvah's, with a FLAT ROOF on top. (See Next Photo.)
Why do you make the rich and famous come out and climb Steps with common folks, to get up top, where YOU think the Temple is?
Instead of cutting a Hole in the Wall at the Back of the Private Mikvah's, giving them a PRIVATE entrance to YOUR supposed Top TEMPLE? There is a Stairwell there. UNLESS THE TEMPLE NEVER WAS UP ON THE HIGHEST HILL LIKE JOSEPHUS SAID, "The TOWER OF ANTONIA was on the HIGHEST HILL." And the Temple is 600 feet south, according to JOSEPHUS. Note the Green ARROW, could be third Entrance to the Roman X Calvary Stables, that is only a GUESS, or just a storeroom for the Private Mikvah's. Bushes hide the Two Gates Stable Entrances, that is why almost none recognized it as the Stable Entrance.

1664089762372.png

Apr 25, 2020
My brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ, in this scripture:

Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet, Acts 7:48

- you need to understand that God, how he is:

God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. John 4:24

- does not dwell in temples made with hands. Praise God. As Jesus said:

And whoso shall swear by the temple, sweareth by it, and by him that dwelleth therein. Matthew 23:21

- he that is in the first temple, that still stands, buried under the dirt all the way down to the bedrock, on Mount Zion, glory to God, is:

Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared. Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for my name is in him. But if thou shalt indeed obey his voice, and do all that I speak; then I will be an enemy unto thine enemies, and an adversary unto thine adversaries. For mine Angel shall go before thee, and bring thee in unto the Amorites, and the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Canaanites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites: and I will cut them off. Exodus 23:20-23

And David arose, and went with all the people that were with him from Baale of Judah, to bring up from thence the ark of God, whose name is called by the name of the LORD of hosts that dwelleth between the cherubims. 2 Samuel 6:2

For now have I chosen and sanctified this house, that my name may be there for ever: and mine eyes and mine heart shall be there perpetually. 2 Chronicles 7:16

And the temple still stands because Jesus said, "For now have I chosen and sanctified this house, that my name may be there for ever:" 2 Chronicles 7:16, and:

Now be ye not stiffnecked, as your fathers were, but yield yourselves unto the LORD, and enter into his sanctuary, which he hath sanctified for ever: and serve the LORD your God, that the fierceness of his wrath may turn away from you. 2 Chronicles 30:8

So shall ye know that I am the LORD your God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy, and there shall no strangers pass through her any more. Joel 3:17

For I will cleanse their blood that I have not cleansed: for the LORD dwelleth in Zion. Joel 3:21

And when they find it:

And this house, which is high, shall be an astonishment to every one that passeth by it; so that he shall say, Why hath the LORD done thus unto this land, and unto this house? And it shall be answered, Because they forsook the LORD God of their fathers, which brought them forth out of the land of Egypt, and laid hold on other gods, and worshipped them, and served them: therefore hath he brought all this evil upon them. 2 Chronicles 7:21,22

Remember, God, as He is, dwells in heaven:

After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Matthew 6:9

Then the priests the Levites arose and blessed the people: and their voice was heard, and their prayer came up to his holy dwelling place, even unto heaven. 2 Chronicles 30:27

And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven. Matthew 23:9

And he that shall swear by heaven, sweareth by the throne of God, and by him that sitteth thereon. Matthew 23:22

And Jesus, is God in the flesh:

And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape. And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not. John 5:37,38

And when He comes back, He will rule from the temple, about to be built, described in Ezekiel chapters 40-48:

And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven. Acts 1:10,11

- for 1,000 years, until he hands the kingdom to his Father:

Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. 1 Corinthians 15:24

And then God will send the New Jerusalem down from heaven, and Jesus, God, will reign from mount Zion forever:

And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. Revelation 21:2,3

And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. Revelation 21:22

And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: Revelation 22:3

(A Song of degrees.) They that trust in the LORD shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever. Psalms 125:1

And I will make her that halted a remnant, and her that was cast far off a strong nation: and the LORD shall reign over them in mount Zion from henceforth, even for ever. Micah 4:7

Glory to God.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
My brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ, in this scripture:

Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet, Acts 7:48

- you need to understand that God, how he is:

God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. John 4:24

- does not dwell in temples made with hands. Praise God. As Jesus said:

. . .

Glory to God.
The answer is VERY SIMPLE INDEED!

GOD DEALS WITH MORTALS than one who already has IMMORTALITY.

HE deals with the CHURCH-age Saints differently, than the Mortals that go into the 1000 Year Kingdom of Christ, in their Mortal Bodies.

Also, you are not the Shot-caller, HE IS! Get used to it.

1 Corinthians 15:52-53 (NJB)
52 instantly, in the twinkling of an eye, when the last trumpet sounds. The trumpet is going to sound, and then the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall be changed,
53 because this perishable nature of ours must put on imperishability, this mortal nature must put on immortality.

You are not there YET. We do not get our immortal body at the pre-trib RAPTURE.

ONLY the Mortal 144,000 JEWS, have to go through the Millennium, to get Immortality.

Ezekiel 3:22-23 (ASV)
22 And the hand of Jehovah was there upon me; and he said unto me, Arise, go forth into the plain, and I will there talk with thee.
23 Then I arose, and went forth into the plain: and, behold, the glory of Jehovah stood there, as the glory which I saw by the river Chebar; and I fell on my face.

Ezekiel 10:4 (HCSB)
4 Then the glory of the LORD rose from above the cherub to the threshold of the temple. The temple was filled with the cloud, and the court was filled with the brightness of the LORD’s glory.

NOW what TEMPLE do you think they are Talking about?

They are talking about the 4th TEMPLE, the One Christ will built in Millennium, FOR ISRAEL, the 144,000 and they Children, descendants, etc.

Isaiah 8:18 (ESV)
18 Behold, I and the children whom the LORD has given me are signs and portents in Israel from the LORD of hosts, who dwells on Mount Zion.

Isaiah 33:5 (ESV)
5 The LORD is exalted, for he dwells on high; he will fill Zion with justice and righteousness,

Isaiah 33:22 (ESV)
22 For the LORD is our judge; the LORD is our lawgiver; the LORD is our king; he will save us.

Isaiah 46:10 ESV / 3 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful
Declaring the end from the beginning and from ancient times things not yet done, saying, ‘My counsel shall stand, and I will accomplish all my purpose,’

Isaiah 46:11 (NCV)
11 I am calling a man from the east to carry out my plan; he will come like a hawk from a country far away. I will make what I have said come true; I will do what I have planned.

Now, go study some more.

The LORD wants the THIRD TEMPLE BUILT. Because it is how HE will End the Antichrist.

Isaiah 46:11 (NCV)
11 I am calling a man from the east to carry out my plan; he will come like a hawk from a country far away. I will make what I have said come true; I will do what I have planned.

This still is not on SUBJECT, so Start your own thread.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013

And that is what making sure they Put the Third Temple in the Right Place.
We will be out of here just before the Third Temple is Finished. Those who are
not in the Rapture, Please wait for Christ to build the Fourth Temple, and don't be
bitter.

After Christ destroys the Third Temple in the Second Coming, and after WWIII which happens in my opinion Shortly before the Second Coming most likely 7 years before, which WWIII happens after the Church is removed from Earth. Their is a Prophesied the Forth TEMPLE, which is apparently Built by Christ Himself. That TEMPLE, will be built BECAUSE HE SAID SO. We have very little about what materials will be used, because those Blueprints are in the Mind of Christ, and HE will build it the WAY HE WANTS IT, on the Chebar River.

These artists are only GUESSING, some seem Logical, and others are some what Totally ridiculous:

That artist has FOOD ON HIS BRAIN. He seems to forget that the LORD is experienced at FEEDING the Masses, like the miracle of Feeding the 5000.

1664309211726.png
There are lots Ezekial's Temples on the internet. Do a search if you want to see them all. But here is the most modern one, and it looks Very Patriotic.
1664310889065.png
But do you feel that the LORD feels Patriotic toward ISRAEL, or just a Kinship?

We will see, but it will be what is HIS mind.

Isaiah 46:11 (HCSB)
11 . . . Yes, I have spoken; so I will also bring it about. I have planned it; I will also do it.

Apr 25, 2020
VCO, why do you continue to mislead the body of Christ? In the scripture:

In the five and twentieth year of our captivity, in the beginning of the year, in the tenth day of the month, in the fourteenth year after that the city was smitten, in the selfsame day the hand of the LORD was upon me, and brought me thither. Ezekiel 40:1

- it tells you that Ezekiel was brought to Jerusalem, from where he was in "captivity" (Ezekiel 40:1), "In the visions of God" (Ezekiel 40:2), because it says, "brought me thither" (Ezekiel 40:1) - meaning the "city" (Ezekiel 40:1) of Jerusalem.

In the scripture:

And it was according to the appearance of the vision which I saw, even according to the vision that I saw when I came to destroy the city: and the visions were like the vision that I saw by the river Chebar; and I fell upon my face. Ezekiel 43:3

- it plainly says that it was "like the vision that I saw by the river Chebar" (Ezekiel 43:3) - while he was "thither" (Ezekiel 40:1), being shown the "city" (Ezekiel 40:1) of Jerusalem, "In the visions of God" (Ezekiel 40:2). And when "the hand of the LORD was upon" (Ezekiel 40:1) him, showing him the "city" (Ezekiel 40:1) of Jerusalem, the "visions" (Ezekiel 43:3) of the LORD he saw coming were like when he was told to go out into the plain:

Then I arose, and went forth into the plain: and, behold, the glory of the LORD stood there, as the glory which I saw by the river of Chebar: and I fell on my face. Ezekiel 3:23

- the same situation, only in the plain in this scripture, and in Jerusalem in Ezekiel 43:3 - both, talking about the visions of how the LORD appeared in Ezekiel chapter 1 - they (visions), He (the LORD), then appeared in those two places.

The reason it was "a very high mountain" (Ezekiel 40:2), "In the visions of God" (Ezekiel 40:2), is because:

All the land shall be turned as a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem: and it shall be lifted up, and inhabited in her place, from Benjamin's gate unto the place of the first gate, unto the corner gate, and from the tower of Hananeel unto the king's winepresses. Zechariah 14:10

- has already happened, as "the glory of the LORD" (Ezekiel 43:4,5), our Lord Jesus Christ, has come back, to a temple that is already built, as he has "suddenly come to his temple" (Malachi 3:1) - as "behold" (Ezekiel 40:3), the "gate" (Ezekiel 40:3,20) appears - is built - because it had been destroyed during the tribulation, as the word of God says it would:

But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months. Revelation 11:2

- that the church will pass through. Stop telling the body of Christ there will be a rapture, to avoid the tribulation. In the scriptures,

Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is. For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch. Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning: Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping. And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch. Mark 13:33-37

- it is talking about how our Lord Jesus Christ will come back, individually, to each believer, to "his house" (Mark 13:34):

What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's. 1 Corinthians 6:19,20

- at the hour of their death. And it is also talking about how he will come back to "his house" (Mark 13:34) - the temple that is about to be built, above the first temple. It is not talking about how he will come and pull everybody away that are his, so they can avoid the tribulation - it doesn't even reference that, as that is a lie from the pit of hell.

Then said Jesus unto Peter, Put up thy sword into the sheath: the cup which my Father hath given me, shall I not drink it? John 18:11

Just as the second temple was built "in his place" (Ezra 2:68, 5:15, 6:7) on top of the first one, the temple about to be built, from Ezekiel chapters 40-48, will also be built in his place on top of it, on mount Zion, in Jerusalem.

Glory to God.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
Chebar River, Kebar River, and the Khabur River, are ALL THE SAME RIVER. The spelling difference, can be explained by the River being in the neighborhood several different languages being spoken.

I am going to Show you the Chebar River, the Town called Chebar, and the Chebar Canal about a 100 miles southeast. Some mapmakers do not know the difference between a river and a canal. Rivers are GOD made, and Canals are man made.

We used to Fish for Catfish, when I was growing up, in Loup Power Canal at Monroe, NE. about a half mile north of the town of Monroe. The Loup River is about 3 miles south of Monroe. So I know the DIFFERENCE. But look at this Map Maker that called the Chebar Canal, the Chebar River.

1664343503058.png

1664345967760.png

1664346294399.png

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
VCO, why do you continue to mislead the body of Christ? In the scripture:
. . .
. . .
Just as the second temple was built "in his place" (Ezra 2:68, 5:15, 6:7) on top of the first one, the temple about to be built, from Ezekiel chapters 40-48, will also be built in his place on top of it, on mount Zion, in Jerusalem.

Glory to God.

ripolive,

The theology, I teach, comes from most of the Evangelical Churches, and a lot of the Messianic Churches. You have forgotten the Third Temple, will be built by the Jews.
The Forth Temple will be built by Christ Himself on the Chebar River. The Third Temple will be built by the JEWS on the Same Place as the first two, ON THE OPHEL.

Ezekiel 10:15 (NJB)
15 The winged creatures rose; this was the being I had seen by the River Chebar.

Eze 10:18 (NASB) Then the glory of the LORD departed from the threshold of the temple and stood over the cherubim.

Ezekiel 10:19-20 (NJB)
19 These raised their wings and rose from the ground as I watched, and the wheels were beside them. They paused at the entrance to the east gate of the Temple of Yahweh, with the glory of the God of Israel over them, above.
20 This was the winged creature I had seen beneath the God of Israel by the River Chebar; I knew that they were winged creatures.

That is the Forth TEMPLE.
We teach the word of GOD.
Here is the Third Temple:

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 (NKJV)
3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition,
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple {<-- That is the THIRD TEMPLE} of God, showing himself that he is God.

My turn to ask a question. I go to a non-denomination Church, evangelical in style, SO WHAT KIND OF CHURCH DO YOU GO TO ? ? ? WHY? It seems some of your verses seem twisted or lack complete understanding to me.