THIRD TEMPLE NEWS

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
Praying for you this morning, I came on to read this wonderful news. Prayers will continue for you. Be well, and always know (you do) you are loved...................aste, Praying for you this morning, I came on to read this wonderful news. Prayers will continue for you. Be well, and always know (you do) you are loved...................
Amen, it all came about FINE. And one thing extra, it whipped out my Heart Murmur. I mean it is gone, Hallejah!

FollowerofShiloh

Jan 24, 2024
Netanyahu is leading the way due to this Hamas War:

8 days ago — We'll examine where the Jewish Temples stood and what this means for the Third Jewish Temple in Jerusalem, Israel.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
I am fine, with the NEW peace in my Chest, the STENT. It looks like this:

1719729647976.png An that bland is what it is what infates to keep the blood flowing as it leaves heart. Praise the LORD.

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
I am fine, with the NEW peace in my Chest, the STENT. It looks like this:

View attachment 265174 An that bland is what it is what infates to keep the blood flowing as it leaves heart. Praise the LORD.

I have had Strokes, and then my computer blew up, so I had to buy a new computer. Oh boy do I hate Windows 11. My suggestion is to make Windows 10 last as long as you can. So I will have to curtail most of my posting here. Oh is it a bummer to get old. But I asked HIM if it is getting close to the Rapture, let me see it. I am 75, and that is the oldest on that ever lived in my immediate family.

Jan 24, 2024
I have had Strokes, and then my computer blew up, so I had to buy a new computer. Oh boy do I hate Windows 11. My suggestion is to make Windows 10 last as long as you can. So I will have to curtail most of my posting here. Oh is it a bummer to get old. But I asked HIM if it is getting close to the Rapture, let me see it. I am 75, and that is the oldest on that ever lived in my immediate family.
Praying for you, Brother!
Keep up the good work!
This Thread is a wonderful viewpoint of the Temple of God.

Dec 16, 2016
It would be difficult if I did not perceive Holy spirit guidance in figuring out the computer, blessings my friend and brother, the time is short.:)(y):coffee:

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
I will try to keep put with the this post and try to give you something new once in awhile. Not going to promise, but I will try.

Radius

Feb 11, 2013
Im praying for you brother, next week is a good time to go in the rapture. Many things lining up

VCO

Oct 14, 2013
There was room for 300 horses on the southeast corner of the of the Complex. That is very interesting, because once you do an indepth search of Romans records, you will find out that is the exact head count of Horses that Caesar orders is LEGION to have. And I read in records of the Legion that they had to have those Soldiers Bedded Down no further than one floor above, or within 100 feet of the Stables. They were uses as a rapid deployment force, in case of Zealots would want to start trouble.

Aug 11, 2024
USA
You will be wrong, they are already Training the Priests, and all the Temple Artifacts are already made.

[video=youtube;F6prYdPPPaQ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyXAAm7K_3U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kgbRusmqjs
And God's Word actually declares (indirectly) that there will be a 3rd Jewish stone temple built in Jerusalem for the end of this world. We are given to understand that by Jesus' quote from the Book of Daniel 11:31 about the placing of the "abomination that maketh desolate" IDOL inside that future 3rd temple by the coming false-Messiah which the Orthodox Jews will believe is the true Messiah. That is what Apostle Paul's "strong delusion" is about that God is sending upon the whole world for the end just prior to the coming of the True Jesus Christ.

And then, when Lord Jesus does return to destroy the false-Messiah, that is when the Orthodox Jews will understand that difference. And then Jesus will build the true temple of Zechariah 6 once their 3rd temple is destroyed at His coming.