This Corona virus pandemic could be the weapon that takes our liberties away , all in the name of saving lives?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

EleventhHour

The fact that people are thinking this is a giant conspiracy are not only risking there lives but others as well. Even if its overhyped to any extent I think theres more than enough evidence to tell you some things up and you need to take precautions. If your honestly willing to risk yours and others lives at this point cuz your whack job conspiracy theorist than honestly theres no word to describe you're ignorance.
Agree for sure...special emphasis on the "whack job"

They have done a great disservice to the "truthers" who looked at real evidence.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018

They have done a great disservice to the "truthers" who looked at real evidence.
I have a habit of following news stories due ocd. I've followed read so many things from Trade deals to potential wars and the fearmongering was heavy. But something about this seems different it's not your typical sensationalism you see from biased news outlets there is most certainly something happening and we need to take precautions for the sake of others if not ourselves.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018

Just read an article on eff there seems to be companies already trying to take advantage of complex patent rules to make a monopoly out of the Covid 19. Theres a proposal of extending the 20 year patents by another ten years. That of course means a longer wait on Generic affordable drugs for this epidemic. Once again America bows to the Corporate lobbyists :/

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
I would think The Voice of God device accomplishes that already. Maybe not though. I'm positing my own theory there.
If I remember correctly (been a while since I have done any research on this), the VoG technology was/is a line-of-sight device that is able to "inject" a sound-frequency signal into a person's head that would resonate in the skull and be picked up in the inner ear as audible sound that seems to come from inside the head.

I think that is all this particular device was/is supposed to do.

I remember those reports. I remember the young man that shot up the lobby of his public school too. He brought in a huge black duffel bag full of semi-automatic long guns and pistols, with lots of ammunition and clips. When he was reloading a clip is when a student and football player tackled him against the wall. He'd known this boy for many a year. When asked, what the ***** are you doing? The football player friend said he didn't even recognize that friend he'd pinned against the wall. And his eyes were blank as the boy answered, I have no idea.
Police investigating the case said they didn't know where the kid got all those guns because his parents didn't own any. And of course the boy was too young to make the purchases.
Mind Control Slave; possible End Times Trigger

There was a large outbreak of school shootings back then. Someone who use to track Doppler radar weather from their home posted that during these school shootings they noticed the life feed radar images would adjust the satellite tracking. Circles would start to appear on the broad national map the man had installed to track weather. Turned out, and why he posted about this, when he printed the map and tracked those circles locations they had appeared over those states and towns/cities, where the school shootings happened.
possible use of HAARP perhaps?

I found that fascinating back then. Then I learned about the Voice of God technology and figured it could be a two fold experiment. To see how effective the transmission was on people targeted. And, to make one more reason for banning guns.
always looking for an excuse to ban guns :rolleyes:

E

EleventhHour

Just read an article on eff there seems to be companies already trying to take advantage of complex patent rules to make a monopoly out of the Covid 19. Theres a proposal of extending the 20 year patents by another ten years. That of course means a longer wait on Generic affordable drugs for this epidemic. Once again America bows to the Corporate lobbyists :/
Money is what makes the world go around, geopolitics is just window dressing.

Aug 10, 2019
Canada
Money is what makes the world go around, geopolitics is just window dressing.
Ultimately I think we're simply seeing some businesses take advantage of the situation....I recently saw an article about an airline demanding workers take a 15% wage reduction. Some might look at this and say something like..."you see, this was engineered so that employers could cut wages". I don't see it that way.....rather I'm seeing employers and others saying "okay, so this is the new reality...how can we make the most use of it". Here in Canada the governing party tried to include sweeping new executive powers into a bill to provide relief for those who are not working....thankfully the opposition blocked it.

I'm holding onto the belief that our governments, if they're making mistakes...that they're honest mistakes. Seeing Sweden bucking the trend of just about every other western nation helps to keep my tin-foil hat in the closet.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
The fact that people are thinking this is a giant conspiracy are not only risking there lives but others as well. Even if its overhyped to any extent I think theres more than enough evidence to tell you some things up and you need to take precautions. If your honestly willing to risk yours and others lives at this point cuz your whack job conspiracy theorist than honestly theres no word to describe you're ignorance.
Imagine you're a famous explorer, and you discover this primitive civilisation. And this primitive tribe tries to make you drink something they tell you is laced with arsenic, so the demons will protect you, as the tribesmen themselves drink the poison, but in a dose rate that is weak enough to only kill some of their tribe, every so often. They say that if you don't drink the arsenic, the demons will get angry, and may strike down some of the tribesmen.

Do you drink the poison just to appease the savages, knowing full-well that they will all die eventually if they keep up this silly practice of drinking poison, but at least they won't blame you in the interim (if you survive)? Or do you refuse to drink the poison, and try to convince the savages of how science is superior to the superstitious nature of their beliefs? While the savages may think you are risking your life and theirs by not drinking the poison, you know full-well that exposing this silly superstition for what it is will pose no danger to your own life, or theirs.

The "conspiracy theorists" you talk about, who don't believe in this coronavirus false-flag, are like the explorer in the analogy, and those pushing freedom-killing, virus-focused solutions are the savages.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Imagine you're a famous explorer, and you discover this primitive civilisation. And this primitive tribe tries to make you drink something they tell you is laced with arsenic, so the demons will protect you, as the tribesmen themselves drink the poison, but in a dose rate that is weak enough to only kill some of their tribe, every so often. They say that if you don't drink the arsenic, the demons will get angry, and may strike down some of the tribesmen.

Do you drink the poison just to appease the savages, knowing full-well that they will all die eventually if they keep up this silly practice of drinking poison, but at least they won't blame you in the interim (if you survive)? Or do you refuse to drink the poison, and try to convince the savages of how science is superior to the superstitious nature of their beliefs? While the savages may think you are risking your life and theirs by not drinking the poison, you know full-well that exposing this silly superstition for what it is will pose no danger to your own life, or theirs.

The "conspiracy theorists" you talk about, who don't believe in this coronavirus false-flag, are like the explorer in the analogy, and those pushing freedom-killing, virus-focused solutions are the savages.
I understand the concern the governments are more than a little difficult to trust. However it isn't just the government its hospitals, nurses and doctors that are too its everyone. Its scientist and people who understand this thing at least a little better than most of us. I dont want to lose freedom but if restricting things even slightly helps, washing are hands and keeping six feet away is not some dire lose or burden its literally the minimum we can do we should more than willing to comply. It's really not that hard.

Aug 10, 2019
Canada

I haven't closed my eyes to that possibilty, and you offer a very good analogy of this line of thinking. The way this is being reported, without context definitely has all the markings of a black op in my books....fear reduces the ability of people to think calmly, rationally and clearly. Panic pretty much eliminates critical thinking as survival instincts kick in.

If the news broadcasters told the masses that,

"The number of dead in Italy is approaching 20,000. During the 26 week long flu season that started in October of 2016 the International Journal of Infectious Diseases, or I-JID for short....they reported 24,980 Italians dying during that flu season. Will the death total from Covid-19 surpass those totals.....its looking very likely. It should be noted that with the seasonal flu there are vaccines and so called 'herd immunity'. Thankfully Covid-19 does not appear to have as devastating an impact on young children. In the United States seasonal flu can claim the lives of more than 100 children under the age of 4 during the influenza season....by contrast Covid-19 has so far seen only 3 reported deaths of children under 4 worldwide, and its possible that those deaths were complicated by underlying health conditions like heart trouble."

Everything that I wrote there is verifiable and true....but it wouldn't inspire fear. So is the goal of media outlets to inform or to frighten. And if they're intentionally trying to frighten us....to what end?

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
The fact that people are thinking this is a giant conspiracy are not only risking there lives but others as well.
You may not think it is a giant conspiracy but all of Dr. Fauci's words and actions are proving BEYOND THE SHADOW OF A DOUBT that he was on that Task Force to undermine Trump and destroy America and its liberties. Read and study some reliable conservative news sources.

Former Rep. Ron Paul Calls On Trump To Fire Dr. Fauci, Says Some Are Trying ‘To Have Total Control Over The People’

Paul accused Fauci of wanting “total control” over the American people.
“The plan that they have is when things are getting back to normal, people can return to their work, and they do things, and go to the golf course if they get a stamp of approval,” Paul said. “Your liberties are there if you get a proper stamp from the government.” “It’s an excuse to have total control over the people,” Paul continued.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/04/09/...hony-fauci-fire-dismiss-coronavirus-covid-19/

THAT IS WHAT IS CALLED TOTALITARIANISM, WHICH IS WHAT CHINA HAS.

Just read what his controller Bill Gates has been saying recently about shutting down America, issuing certificates to people to prove that they are not infected, etc. Gates has invested hugely in IHME to MISLEAD America and the world. And Gates, Fauci and Birx were conspiring to take down Trump, yet he could not even see this while report after report has been made about their anti-American actions.

I posted a thread not too long ago that Fauci and Birx should be fired, but Trump continues to let these evil people carry on. In fact Fauci is in collusion with anti-Trump reporters, and there is photographic evidence to prove that.

Robertt

May 22, 2019
Bahrain
hmmm so much conspiracy....

Just one thing, God is in control...

He tells us to pray for the Governments that HE appointed , whther they be GOOD or BAD > not to protest. not to call for their removal. pray for them.

The mark of the beast that some people are worried about being sneakily inserted is not scriptural, it is willingly taken as a choice. not sneakily put in,.

so lets agree to pray for them...

The sooner weget to the end time the better.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
You may not think it is a giant conspiracy but all of Dr. Fauci's words and actions are proving BEYOND THE SHADOW OF A DOUBT that he was on that Task Force to undermine Trump and destroy America and its liberties. Read and study some reliable conservative news sources.

Former Rep. Ron Paul Calls On Trump To Fire Dr. Fauci, Says Some Are Trying ‘To Have Total Control Over The People’

Paul accused Fauci of wanting “total control” over the American people.
“The plan that they have is when things are getting back to normal, people can return to their work, and they do things, and go to the golf course if they get a stamp of approval,” Paul said. “Your liberties are there if you get a proper stamp from the government.” “It’s an excuse to have total control over the people,” Paul continued.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/04/09/...hony-fauci-fire-dismiss-coronavirus-covid-19/

THAT IS WHAT IS CALLED TOTALITARIANISM, WHICH IS WHAT CHINA HAS.

Just read what his controller Bill Gates has been saying recently about shutting down America, issuing certificates to people to prove that they are not infected, etc. Gates has invested hugely in IHME to MISLEAD America and the world. And Gates, Fauci and Birx were conspiring to take down Trump, yet he could not even see this while report after report has been made about their anti-American actions.

I posted a thread not too long ago that Fauci and Birx should be fired, but Trump continues to let these evil people carry on. In fact Fauci is in collusion with anti-Trump reporters, and there is photographic evidence to prove that.
You’d have to be purposely ignorant at this point not to see the evil they are trying to foist upon us. Everyone knows Gates is an evil dude, but you may not be aware the connection between him and Fauci. Fauci sits on the Gates Foundation Board. And Fauci just came out today and said Americans will likely have to have Coronavirus “immunity cards”. And they are looking into “tech” ways to make the immunity card.

Of course his friend, Bill Gates, has already developed a tech way to prove you have the vaccine or immunity

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/...ards-for-americans-are-being-discussed-178784

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
You’d have to be purposely ignorant at this point not to see the evil they are trying to foist upon us. Everyone knows Gates is an evil dude, but you may not be aware the connection between him and Fauci. Fauci sits on the Gates Foundation Board. And Fauci just came out today and said Americans will likely have to have Coronavirus “immunity cards”. And they are looking into “tech” ways to make the immunity card.

Of course his friend, Bill Gates, has already developed a tech way to prove you have the vaccine or immunity

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/...ards-for-americans-are-being-discussed-178784
I see theres no point in arguing. This time your conspiracy nonsense is actually putting people at risk. I'm done arguing

G00WZ

May 16, 2014

Not worried because i see a different outcome. Should try social distancing from the news, tv, media, theories and anything outside of what God will do. If you continue to worry about what is going to happen next all of the time you will have no rest. Let the world talk like they know something, pay no mind to it, but watch what God does.

Aug 10, 2019
Canada

politico, nytimes, cnn....they're all reporrting the same thing....the idea of immunity cards for people returning to work. Am I the only one who sees this possible (under active consideration) measure as at least a little Orwellian?

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
politico, nytimes, cnn....they're all reporrting the same thing....the idea of immunity cards for people returning to work. Am I the only one who sees this possible (under active consideration) measure as at least a little Orwellian?
If this is what they are doing for merely not wearing a mask, imagine what they will do if you don’t have a digital certificate proving you were inoculated. CAUTION bad language https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/philly-police-rip-man-off-bus-for-not-wearing-mask-raw/

E

EleventhHour

Well they have to figure out some way to protect people, seems like every solution proposed has the mark of the beast on it .. yet where is the Antichrist imposing it ?

Interesting, George Bush was speaking to this very possibility years ago??