This Corona virus pandemic could be the weapon that takes our liberties away , all in the name of saving lives?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 23, 2018
LOL that placebo thingy would be hilarious.
Would even dupe the media and all the shelter in place strange thinking.

Jul 23, 2018
It was more than Dumb it was dangerous. I saw another report about people asking for advice on whether they should stock up with disinfectant. But of course it was probably another one of those ''fake'' news reports along with the warning from the Dettol manufacturers warning people against ingesting their products. Trump claims to have been sarcastic when he suggested it
He didn't look sarcastic to me. In any case if only one person dies anywhere through listening to him its one too many.
Nope
I thought of the same thing as trump
Colloidal silver is one of the best virus killers out there.

If a person could administer it through an inhaler (as asmatics use) It would almost have to work.

Trumps IQ must be way up there.

You should read his book. It is a peek inside his mind.
He is a special person. Way ahead of you or me.

Dec 30, 2019
still no hand sanitizer.
My son interns for Purell. He will be working in their factory this summer trying to get more production up and running. They are going mostly robotic and do not need people for much of anything, other then to watch the cameras to make sure all the machines are doing what they were designed to do. He has a go pro camera he attached to his hard hat and he makes training films also. He was here one day and we were testing masks with compressed air. We made a video of that just with our cell phone.

Jul 23, 2018
" i wonder if pouring milk in a clogged drain will help it. i would like to check on that"

that is the equivalent of what trump said.

once again, that was a dumb thing to say, but it is NOT saying " inject a disinfectant into your body".
Actually asthmatics inject chemicals into their lungs.
Trump was spot on in suggesting it.
People associate disenfectant with lysol.
Sunlight and colloidal silver are two excellent disenfectants.

Jul 23, 2018
My son interns for Purell. He will be working in their factory this summer trying to get more production up and running. They are going mostly robotic and do not need people for much of anything, other then to watch the cameras to make sure all the machines are doing what they were designed to do. He has a go pro camera he attached to his hard hat and he makes training films also. He was here one day and we were testing masks with compressed air. We made a video of that just with our cell phone.
very nice and very nice family.

Dec 30, 2019
It was more than Dumb it was dangerous.
Medicine is all about killing the virus in a way that does not harm the body. They are still trying to prevent an airborne virus from spread person to person. I think it is dumb to treat cancer the way they do with chemotherapy. The body will heal and repair itself after the treatment and the cancer is killed off. They are working on blocking the virus from reproducing itself. This does not actually kill off the virus but it would prevent the virus from spreading and reproducing. I had a girl today tell me she wants some sort of inhaler or spray to treat a smokers cough that she has from damage she has done to her lungs. If she would quit smoking her lungs would mostly heal themselves.

His question about heat is a good question. If you have the virus and you run a temp that is a good thing because it means your body is fighting off the virus. My dad was a doctor and he would advise people NOT to lower a temp of 101 or 102. Only if your body temp is 103 or above do they want to lower it so you do not sustain any brain damage. This is the way your body fights off a virus. This is also why I am not to worried about the virus on a beach if it is a hot day and the sun is out. Even though they have been closing beaches there really is no need to do that if it is a hot day and the sun is shines. Florida after spring break and New Orleans after Mardi Gras had someone high rates of infection but I think that is from not closing the bars and restaurants. Not from people out on the beaches.

Trumps questions were very typical. These are the exact sort of questions people ask their doctor. They may seem dumb but the whole point is people are trying to understand things that do not make any sense. Sometimes good old fashioned common sense is what we need more of. Esp our elected officials need more common sense as Thomas Paine would tell us.

Jul 23, 2018
Amazing how people think inhalers are dangerous.

Robotic followers of the media biting on ignorant media baiting and foolishly following poorly thought out accusations.

Trump is most always way ahead of them.

Jul 23, 2018
There are many viruses that did not have lock downs that is true. Not every pandemic/epidemic requires lock down, that is true.

Perhaps if China had been more transparent would have had a better idea what we were dealing with, I do not see the lock downs as having a malicious intent you do. I think that is where we differ. I think people knew it was bad in China and perhaps feared the worse.
For sure China's death toll much, much higher than we know.
I wonder why, there must be a reason. It does seem the denser the population the higher the mortality rate more than anything else.

Its a mess all around that is for sure.
Wow.
thanks for the like emoji
I guess you are getting the picture.

Have you seen the latest findings???
The pandemic never was a pandemic after all?

Jul 23, 2018
Rep. Karen Whitsett says she would not be alive if it were not for trumps push for hydroxycloroquine

T

TheIndianGirl

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Is there any significance to the North Korean leader missing??
Only if he has the coronavirus. There is a report that he may have been seriously injured supervising a missile test launch and that his sister is now in charge. She is whacko also like her brother. It could prove to be very significant.

E

EleventhHour

There is a misconception that most people are healthy, so states are ready to open. The few unhealthy ones shouldn't ruin it for everybody, etc. This is false. According to CDC website (and many other websites), 60% of Americans have one chronic illness, and 40% have two or more chronic illnesses.

https://www.cdc.gov/chronicdisease/resources/infographic/chronic-diseases.htm
Interesting they do not have hypertension listed, there is evidence that it is the greater risk.
Medication for hypertension, affect the receptors in the cells which allows the virus to penetrate easier.

There is much evidence to suggest this virus is attacking the nervous system more than is realized, some people having strokes and some loosing sense of smell and taste as one of the first symptoms.

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
Nope
I thought of the same thing as trump
Colloidal silver is one of the best virus killers out there.

If a person could administer it through an inhaler (as asmatics use) It would almost have to work.

Trumps IQ must be way up there.

You should read his book. It is a peek inside his mind.
He is a special person. Way ahead of you or me.
Usage
The potential effects of colloidal silver are not recognized by conventional medicine, and any statements on the effects of colloidal silver also do not in any way represent medical advice or therapeutic recommendation Usage, whether internal or external is at the user’s own discretion and under their own responsibility. Please consult a trusted doctor or healing practitioner should you be suffering from any form of illness. Please understand that we can provide no information regarding the effects of the colloidal silver that we offer.

From a NANOSET Advert

Need I say more

Jul 23, 2018

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
No matter
Still 99% survive.
No need for shutdown at all
I think you must have several screws loose. Either that or a very sick sense of humour. Its people with your attitude who spread it.
Good luck with your Quack medicine.

Jul 23, 2018
Usage
The potential effects of colloidal silver are not recognized by conventional medicine, and any statements on the effects of colloidal silver also do not in any way represent medical advice or therapeutic recommendation Usage, whether internal or external is at the user’s own discretion and under their own responsibility. Please consult a trusted doctor or healing practitioner should you be suffering from any form of illness. Please understand that we can provide no information regarding the effects of the colloidal silver that we offer.

From a NANOSET Advert

Need I say more
It is an old remedy
I have been using it for many years.
Every herbal remedy has that same warning.
It is a standard generic warning.
You should research it. There is a million testimonies of its wonderful success.
If fact it is the most powerful antibiotic (non prescribed) known to man.
In the old days they put silver dollars in the water barrels to purify water.
Why do you think that zinc is being used in our modern day to combat this current virus????
Another metal. Copper also kills bacteria.

I put 30 or so pennies in my dogs water dish to kill the green algae. Works in bird baths also.

No sir you are way way off on colloidal silver.
If the flu hits me i kill it with silver.
Great stuff. It works and zero side effects.
I am surprised people will not educate themselves on no brainer age old remedies God gave us for our benefits.
Hislop is another fantastic herb. Mentioned in the bible.

Go as head and show me warnings on it.
IT WILL KILL YOU IF YOU EAT IT LIKE A COW.
WATER CAN KILL YOU ALSO.
Please do some research.
You are parroting big pharma

Pssst....they tell you all herbal remedies are harmful.
Also look up "homeopathic doctors killed(died suspiciously) over recent years."
Ghastly statistics.....they are being murdered.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
It is an old remedy
I have been using it for many years.
Every herbal remedy has that same warning.
It is a standard generic warning.
You should research it. There is a million testimonies of its wonderful success.
If fact it is the most powerful antibiotic (non prescribed) known to man.
In the old days they put silver dollars in the water barrels to purify water.
Why do you think that zinc is being used in our modern day to combat this current virus????
Another metal. Copper also kills bacteria.

I put 30 or so pennies in my dogs water dish to kill the green algae. Works in bird baths also.

No sir you are way way off on colloidal silver.
If the flu hits me i kill it with silver.
Great stuff. It works and zero side effects.
I am surprised people will not educate themselves on no brainer age old remedies God gave us for our benefits.
Hislop is another fantastic herb. Mentioned in the bible.

Go as head and show me warnings on it.
IT WILL KILL YOU IF YOU EAT IT LIKE A COW.
WATER CAN KILL YOU ALSO.
Please do some research.
You are parroting big pharma

Pssst....they tell you all herbal remedies are harmful.
Also look up "homeopathic doctors killed(died suspiciously) over recent years."
Ghastly statistics.....they are being murdered.
@Absolutely, how much of colloidal silver do you take in a glass of water. I take one teaspoon sometimes but I wasnt sure whether that was too much in a medium size glass of water??

Jul 23, 2018
I think you must have several screws loose. Either that or a very sick sense of humour. Its people with your attitude who spread it.
Good luck with your Quack medicine.
It is a fact.

You are basically ignorant.

If you want to up the fear factor look up the stats. Covid virus IS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE LIST OF SLL DEATHS.
So go through your day worrying about cancer, leukemia, stroke,car crashes, AND THE SEASONAL FLU.
ALL THOSE DEATHS!!!
PEOPLE DYING LIKE FLIES.
You people come in here and spread fear over the stats that are AT THE BOTTOM OF THE LIST.

Are you guys even aware of the truth???

Those covid numbers ARE GOING DOWN IN THE EQUATION.
99% Survival rate is not only a fact but GOING UP all the time.

After over a month of this supposed "death plague" I still have never met anyone with the virus. NOT EVEN ANYONE who has heard of an infection.

Think death. Keep preaching it and mocking anyone who is so supposedly reckless to dare quote the millions/billions walking around well.
Who on this forum has ccx the virus????

And yet we have all had the flu.
Why aren't you paranoid of the flu?