This Corona virus pandemic could be the weapon that takes our liberties away , all in the name of saving lives?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Joy4N8cher

Jul 8, 2020
What is the proactive assault against the virus?

Hydroxy works with zinc
the asthma meds work

A friend in mexico city says lemon in water works.
What several of our physicians have our patients on, in house (which would be harmless to try!):

Vitamin D3 2000u/day (a few have higher doses. Just be careful with too much Vitamin D as it is fat soluble)
Vitamin C (Our docs are prescribing daily doses, BUT... you do better to take this one multiple times/day to get the most out of it. since it's water soluble. 200mg 2-3 times a day) Sometimes Vitamin C can irritate your stomach.
Zinc (50mg elemental) daily

These are great vitamins to be taking anyways, and may already be in your multivitamin. :)

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Does anyone know the statistics on the covid deaths in hospital vs at home or outside hospitals? Seems most or all are dying in hospital hooked to a ventilator.
Since the Wuhan virus pandemic has been thoroughly politicized and also weaponized to destroy countries and people, you will NEVER get the truth on the actual HONEST statistics. That would destroy the whole Leftist narrative which wants to breed fear and panic, while making people into sheeple, who will dance to the tune of the so-called medical experts (who have their own evil agenda).

As to ventilators, it has been medically established that they do more harm than good.

Why Ventilators May Not Be Working as Well for COVID-19 Patients as Doctors Hoped

But for COVID-19, the numbers are even worse. Only a small portion of COVID-19 patients get sick enough to require ventilation—but for the unlucky few who do, data out of China and New York City suggest upward of 80% do not recover. A U.K. report put the number only slightly lower, at 66%.
https://time.com/5820556/ventilators-covid-19/

China may have discovered -- either accidentally or deliberately -- that they do not need to invade North America. North America has imploded on itself through the scare they created with this Chinese virus. They don't need to send masked bandits into the USA, since the general population has agreed to become masked bandits (even though 99% of those masks are worthless, and those from China were created to increase infections, not decrease them).

Jul 23, 2018
And you have proved my claims wrong how? I don't get info from links and conspiracy theories. I stick to the facts.
Lol
Eleven likes that you stand firm in posting unsubstantiated facts.

Too funny.

Facts...lol

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Straight up no brainer fact...HCQ with zinc kills the virus.

Propaganda....HCQ does not work.

research it....outside the propaganda.
Might start taking zinc supplements and build up my immunity for the next pandemic of some other virus that will occur next year or shortly thereafter.

On the plus side, I did score a container of Clorox disinfectant wipes last week at my local super Walmart.

Perhaps the masks would be more effective if treated with Lysol as that kills 99.99% of germs and viruses.

Another thing, I'm going to start stocking up on toilet paper, paper towels, and cleaning supplies to get ready for the next big one. I would buy more Clorox wipes too but the shelves are empty of that product once again so I'll just have to take my chances.

I should've snagged the last bottle of Lysol multi-purpose cleaner that was still on the shelf this morning as the bottle I have in my kitchen is almost empty. I will put that item on my wish list.

S

Scribe

13 people died yesterday in a remote area in the amazon.

Prove me wrong
The largest of nine states in Brazil's Amazon rainforest, Amazonas has registered nearly 19.4 coronavirus deaths per 100,000 residents, compared to 4.4 for all of Brazil, according to a Reuters calculation based on the death toll released by the federal Health Ministry on Thursday

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
Im skeptical about this whole covid thing for many reasons but these are the main ones
- We've been lied to. People are so easy to forget why we got locked down in the first place.
- Experts are having their opinions censored and banned.
- HCQ doctors are suddenly banned from prescribing a drug that had no problems for the last 65 years.

To the people cheering on these lockdowns i encourage you to drive to the poorest area of your city and talk to people, ask then how their doing, how their friends and family are doing... Communism first purges the old and sick as well as the poor and unemployed...
Only the old and sick are being reported

The government suddenly has your health as their number one priority... U really believe that when they have allowed known carcinogenics to be sold such as cigarettes, talcum powder, asbestos, etc... U really believe that when they take the cure, HCQ off the shelfs cos its so cheap, u really believe that when experts are being silenced and cancelled...

Here in Melbourne the communists have officially taken over... Will your town be next...

S

Scribe

Straight up no brainer fact...HCQ with zinc kills the virus.

Propaganda....HCQ does not work.

research it....outside the propaganda.
The only scientific data I have found to be following the data collection that makes it scientific suggest that HCQ might be instrumental in increasing survival rate in severely sick patients by 14%. This is not conclusive and needs more testing to see if it holds true or was simply coincidental. That data can be read from the Henry Ford Health System here: https://www.henryford.com/news/2020/07/hydro-treatment-study For the layman's explanation. And for reviewing the scientific analytical data or testing data used to make these conclusions you can read that here: https://www.ijidonline.com/article/S1201-9712(20)30534-8/fulltext

The testing is on going and I am sure we will have more stats to prove one way or the other soon enough. At this point in time I am not seeing the science that suggests that Zinc with HCQ makes a difference.

Being loud and calling other people names that do not agree with you, getting emotional and spitting when you talk about it, flailing your arms about and saying that those who do not see it your way are blind and full of the devil is NOT science and will not serve your cause if you sincerely want to inform others of facts that they might not know. Instead simply present your sources and those sources will either be accepted as credible or tossed as "propaganda" if that is what they obviously are.

The source I posted is credible in my opinion. A video of a person talking is not enough for me. I am going to need to see the source for his claims such as the science collection I posted in the second link. I don't think what I posted can be called propaganda.

I know I am wasting my time with many here, but I suppose I feel an obligation every once in a while to encourage a calm and reasonable approach to fact collecting and a careful avoidance of any sinful judging people of evil motives when we can't possible know if that is true or not.

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
The only scientific data I have found to be following the data collection that makes it scientific suggest that HCQ might be instrumental in increasing survival rate in severely sick patients by 14%. This is not conclusive and needs more testing to see if it holds true or was simply coincidental. That data can be read from the Henry Ford Health System here: https://www.henryford.com/news/2020/07/hydro-treatment-study For the layman's explanation. And for reviewing the scientific analytical data or testing data used to make these conclusions you can read that here: https://www.ijidonline.com/article/S1201-9712(20)30534-8/fulltext

The testing is on going and I am sure we will have more stats to prove one way or the other soon enough. At this point in time I am not seeing the science that suggests that Zinc with HCQ makes a difference.

Being loud and calling other people names that do not agree with you, getting emotional and spitting when you talk about it, flailing your arms about and saying that those who do not see it your way are blind and full of the devil is NOT science and will not serve your cause if you sincerely want to inform others of facts that they might not know. Instead simply present your sources and those sources will either be accepted as credible or tossed as "propaganda" if that is what they obviously are.

The source I posted is credible in my opinion. A video of a person talking is not enough for me. I am going to need to see the source for his claims such as the science collection I posted in the second link. I don't think what I posted can be called propaganda.

I know I am wasting my time with many here, but I suppose I feel an obligation every once in a while to encourage a calm and reasonable approach to fact collecting and a careful avoidance of any sinful judging people of evil motives when we can't possible know if that is true or not.
Hi. I don't who you've been talking to but this covid conversation can get heated... People need to just calm down, be reasonable and have some understanding.

There are genuine reasons why people are skeptical as to why HCQ has been banned from doctors prescribing them.
- There have been about 50 studies supporting HCQ and 10 studies not supporting it
- The studies not supporting HCQ didn't use zinc
- Experts who have recommended HCQ have been banned, silenced, doxed, censored, cancelled, threatened, sacked and berated by the mainstream
- Many countries are successfully using HCQ
- HCQ got taken off our list after 65 years of using it without any problems
- New terms have come in to replace the term censored; "fact check", "misinformation", "denier"
- Youtube suddenly feels that they must censor "misinformation" relating to covid cos its dangerous while people who show how to make things like pipe bombs aren't dangerous and are kept online.

There are more but i wanted to keep it short. Their the basics. For me personally its the sudden censorship that i don't accept the most... Its not science and its not politics

S

Scribe

Hi. I don't who you've been talking to but this covid conversation can get heated... People need to just calm down, be reasonable and have some understanding.

There are genuine reasons why people are skeptical as to why HCQ has been banned from doctors prescribing them.
- There have been about 50 studies supporting HCQ and 10 studies not supporting it
- The studies not supporting HCQ didn't use zinc
- Experts who have recommended HCQ have been banned, silenced, doxed, censored, cancelled, threatened, sacked and berated by the mainstream
- New terms have come in to replace the term censored; "fact check", "misinformation", "denier"
- Youtube suddenly feels that they must censor "misinformation" relating to covid cos its dangerous while people who show how to make things like pipe bombs aren't dangerous and are kept online.

There are more but i wanted to keep it short. Their the basics. For me personally its the sudden censorship that i don't accept the most... Its not science and its not politics
Unless you cite your scientific studies supporting the use of HCQ with Zinc as having an measurable result in clinical tests there is no reason to believe it is true. People repeating one another is not science. A video power point display showing how Zinc works with little cartoon viruses by someone who has medical training in a lab coat is not science. The links I posted will explain enough about how medically accepted scientific clinical tests are performed to give you an idea of the kind of links you should post that back up the Zinc claims. Until I see one of those types of clinical tests I am assuming that it is because there is not one to show. Also common sense tells me that when it is available it will be wide spread knowledge.

Common sense tells me that if all the major social media platforms are taking down misinformation that could do people harm such as antivaccine misinformation then it is not a sinister plot but a sincere desire to save lives. Kids who die from not being vaccinated because the parent believed a lie is a tragic thing that can be avoided by not allowing antivaccine misinformation and made up lies on their platform I would do the same thing if I owned such a site.

Censorship is completely acceptable when it comes to not allowing offensive material. Knowingly willfully Making up lies about the harm of a safe vaccine is obscene and criminal. The person that does it should be prosecuted for causing harm to people who believed it and got a disease that could have been avoided.
I remember reading about a boy who got vaccinated when he turned 18. Can you imagine having to live under the tyranny of an ignorant belligerent mother who would not allow you to get vaccinated and knowing that you were at risk in public school. I don't know if the boy went to public school but they don't really enforce the rules about the vaccinations and the level of stress the poor kid had to live with knowing his mom was believing Facebook memes instead of the science behind vaccines. Then the kid has to honor his parents and keep a right attitude while wondering if he is being presumptuous about his health in not getting vaccinations. What a confusing way to be raised.

Jul 23, 2018
Unless you cite your scientific studies supporting the use of HCQ with Zinc as having an measurable result in clinical tests there is no reason to believe it is true. People repeating one another is not science. A video power point display showing how Zinc works with little cartoon viruses by someone who has medical training in a lab coat is not science. The links I posted will explain enough about how medically accepted scientific clinical tests are performed to give you an idea of the kind of links you should post that back up the Zinc claims. Until I see one of those types of clinical tests I am assuming that it is because there is not one to show. Also common sense tells me that when it is available it will be wide spread knowledge.

Common sense tells me that if all the major social media platforms are taking down misinformation that could do people harm such as antivaccine misinformation then it is not a sinister plot but a sincere desire to save lives. Kids who die from not being vaccinated because the parent believed a lie is a tragic thing that can be avoided by not allowing antivaccine misinformation and made up lies on their platform I would do the same thing if I owned such a site.

Censorship is completely acceptable when it comes to not allowing offensive material. Knowingly willfully Making up lies about the harm of a safe vaccine is obscene and criminal. The person that does it should be prosecuted for causing harm to people who believed it and got a disease that could have been avoided.
I remember reading about a boy who got vaccinated when he turned 18. Can you imagine having to live under the tyranny of an ignorant belligerent mother who would not allow you to get vaccinated and knowing that you were at risk in public school. I don't know if the boy went to public school but they don't really enforce the rules about the vaccinations and the level of stress the poor kid had to live with knowing his mom was believing Facebook memes instead of the science behind vaccines. Then the kid has to honor his parents and keep a right attitude while wondering if he is being presumptuous about his health in not getting vaccinations. What a confusing way to be raised.
Well keep up the propaganda

All deep state agrees with you.

Jul 23, 2018

Nope
You have a starting place

Your starting place is hydrox with zinc is worthless.

Then you proceed to shore up your deal with fake data.

....which is in massive abundance on the web.

All hydroxy effectiveness and success is buried on the web in mocking,lies and fakery....which you have a knack for believing and reposting.

Jul 23, 2018

Under your deal illustrated teaching via animation is worthless.

What a rediculous way to approach learning.

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
All i see is experts opposing the HCQ ban. Whenever i see censorship in science i don't accept it because its anti-science.
Fauci is afraid of debating them otherwise he would.

I never said anything about vaccines...
- They suddenly start censoring information when they never did b4 then...
- They aren't qualified experts to be able to discern what is true and what isn't
- Youtube don't care about leaving videos of people showing how to kill people but take down the medical opinion of experts
- Something is not right when they take a drug that is proven safe off the list
- Other countries are successfully using HCQ successfully

Censorship is completely acceptable when it comes to not allowing offensive material
Ok we have different beliefs... I don't believe in cancel culture but it seems like you do. Everyone is bound to get offended over something... Are you a Christian? Some people want to ban the Bible cos their offended... Can u see how "not allowing offensive material" can be problematic?

Knowingly willfully Making up lies about the harm of a safe vaccine is obscene and criminal. The person that does it should be prosecuted for causing harm to people who believed it and got a disease that could have been avoided.
Not sure why u keep bringing up vaccines as i didn't say anything about them.

So if u believe in censoring scientists who then should we censor and why?
If practicing doctors can't be trusted then who should we go to for treatment, who can we trust if we can't trust doctors now?

Im from engineering and have never seen censorship in my field or any of the applied science fields. I couldn't imagine Einstein being turned away for questioning Newtons work... Thats just insanity... Science is meant to welcome inquiry its supposed to prove its falsifiability but too many of the soft sciences these days refuse debate. Instead they prefer to resort to ad hominem which i will never accept...

Can u understand then why i am skeptical?

ev4989

Apr 17, 2020

Thank you again Scribe for stating the facts, and nothing but Truth! As you mentioned
No matter how many times people repeat a lie. It is, and will always be a lie...

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
Might start taking zinc supplements and build up my immunity for the next pandemic of some other virus that will occur next year or shortly thereafter.
It may be wise to plan for next month or shortly thereafter...

"Just sayin'..."

S

Scribe

Nope
You have a starting place

Your starting place is hydrox with zinc is worthless.

Then you proceed to shore up your deal with fake data.

....which is in massive abundance on the web.

All hydroxy effectiveness and success is buried on the web in mocking,lies and fakery....which you have a knack for believing and reposting.
I am completely open to HCQ with Zinc showing positive results. The Henry Ford study showed positive results for HCQ. I would love to read a study on HCQ with Zinc. Someone saying it so, is not a study of 2500 people half with and half without and measuring results. Give me that published data and if it suggests a positive result I am all in. I am against statements like "it is a known fact that HCQ with Zinc will save 80% of deaths from COVID" and not giving any sources for the known factual data to be verified. This is so obvious that I know I am wasting my time having to state it.

S

Scribe

All i see is experts opposing the HCQ ban. Whenever i see censorship in science i don't accept it because its anti-science.
Fauci is afraid of debating them otherwise he would.

I never said anything about vaccines...
- They suddenly start censoring information when they never did b4 then...
- They aren't qualified experts to be able to discern what is true and what isn't
- Youtube don't care about leaving videos of people showing how to kill people but take down the medical opinion of experts
- Something is not right when they take a drug that is proven safe off the list
- Other countries are successfully using HCQ successfully

Ok we have different beliefs... I don't believe in cancel culture but it seems like you do. Everyone is bound to get offended over something... Are you a Christian? Some people want to ban the Bible cos their offended... Can u see how "not allowing offensive material" can be problematic?

Not sure why u keep bringing up vaccines as i didn't say anything about them.

So if u believe in censoring scientists who then should we censor and why?
If practicing doctors can't be trusted then who should we go to for treatment, who can we trust if we can't trust doctors now?

Im from engineering and have never seen censorship in my field or any of the applied science fields. I couldn't imagine Einstein being turned away for questioning Newtons work... Thats just insanity... Science is meant to welcome inquiry its supposed to prove its falsifiability but too many of the soft sciences these days refuse debate. Instead they prefer to resort to ad hominem which i will never accept...

Can u understand then why i am skeptical?
You are suggesting that the social media platforms did not censor before HCQ debate. They have been known for taking down antivaccine misinformation when that was quite the topic in the news before the COVID crisis. The debate raged then on whether they should be taking those posts down and they were on record as believing it was harmful to people.

The HCQ posts that say Take HCQ and it will keep you from getting the virus in your lungs is a lie and should be taken down. When doctors in lab coats stand up and say it in front of a government building with a senator it should be taken down because it is harmful if people started popping HCQ thinking it will keep them from getting the virus in their lungs. I watched the video and the second speaker the Male doctor made those statements and there is not only no such science to prove that but there is plenty of recorded data from these studies to prove that is not the truth. HCQ will not keep the virus from infecting your lungs like he said. It will not BLOCK the virus. They were right in taking it down so that ignorant people will not harm themselves by taking HCQ.

You call it censoring but I see it as the same policy they were already following with antivaccine misinformation. They consider it harmful to public health.

When their algorithms flag Trumps comments about "when the looting starts the bullets start" (if only that were true) they got blamed for hating on Trump, and they might, who knows, but it is also true that they already have these algorithms to catch posts that incite people to violence and block or flag those posts. Not everything is a conspiracy.

No one is taking down any scientific published data showing that the HCQ might be helpful such as the study I have already mentioned from the Henry Ford Medical Network. If they were seriously out to squash any positive data on HCQ that one would be the first to go, since it is one of the most convincing.