This Corona virus pandemic could be the weapon that takes our liberties away , all in the name of saving lives?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Scribe

well, since thousands of people in europe already have a microchip ( rifd ) that does basically the same things as the microsoft system we are talking about, then it is only a small, small leap to connect the two.
There is no question that technology is already available to enforce currency transactions with a fingerprint, eyescan, facial recognition, RFID, a barcode, QR codes, tatoos, or a visible Mark that can be used for this purpose. No implant is needed. The Greek meaning of the English word Mark is an engraving or stamp, or physical mark so I am going with that literal fulfillment. I don't think it will be a hidden implant. I am not saying I am right. I only know what the scripture says and I would be a fool to be dogmatic about what exactly it will look like, but for now, based on the text I expect a physical mark on the hand or the forehead. Of course it will also be associated with worshiping the image of the beast and I don't interpret it as something subtle that no one can understand they were guilty of. It will be as obvious as what they faced in the first century when Revelation was written and they were forced to either bow to an image of Zeus, or Caesar or be fed to lions or burned alive.

I already KNOW that this is going to happen. No amount of vigilance and trumpet blowing on our part is going to KEEP it from happening. We are not called to take up arms against it's fulfillment. We are called to preach the Gospel and love not our lives unto death.

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
There is no question that technology is already available to enforce currency transactions with a fingerprint, eyescan, facial recognition, RFID, a barcode, QR codes, tatoos, or a visible Mark that can be used for this purpose. No implant is needed. The Greek meaning of the English word Mark is an engraving or stamp, or physical mark so I am going with that literal fulfillment. I don't think it will be a hidden implant. I am not saying I am right. I only know what the scripture says and I would be a fool to be dogmatic about what exactly it will look like, but for now, based on the text I expect a physical mark on the hand or the forehead. Of course it will also be associated with worshiping the image of the beast and I don't interpret it as something subtle that no one can understand they were guilty of. It will be as obvious as what they faced in the first century when Revelation was written and they were forced to either bow to an image of Zeus, or Caesar or be fed to lions or burned alive.

I already KNOW that this is going to happen. No amount of vigilance and trumpet blowing on our part is going to KEEP it from happening. We are not called to take up arms against it's fulfillment. We are called to preach the Gospel and love not our lives unto death.
So are you saying we may as well make a few pieces of silver on the way ?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Gates is in the big middle of it.
He is into population reduction.
KILLING OFF BILLIONS.

The deep state has mans destruction at heart.

It is demonic. Ask yourself what Spirit is behind abortion.

Hint.....it craves innocent blood.
Hint...as Gods requirement for sin is innocent blood.

The devils world is attempting complete takeover.

All this virus,lockdown,etc, is just that...birthpangs for antichrist.
Devilscworld is an ugly world...a liberal democratic wonderland.
Reduction in population might be considered, at least by Charles Dickens, as surplus population.

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
They were calling Bill Gates the Antichrist in the 90s and we were having to argue with nut cases back then and fact check fake websites. I remember. Where were you?

Science can be presented. There is no credible science presented about a gay gene. (except for those skinny jeans :LOL:)

If your debate defense it to claim that anyone who disagrees with you is part of the conspiracy then you have no defense and your theories fall further into disrepute, as well as your reasoning capabilities.

Since such posts like the one from the Henry Ford Medical Health System study that show that HCQ cut deaths significantly are not flagged or taken down it would lead me to believe that your theory is not accurate. There is no conspiracy to take down positive news about HCQ.

But these platforms are not government entities and they can allow what they want anyway. I think we will have to pass some laws controlling the freedom of these social media platforms and then will you champion their right to control their own companies without government controls or will you be on the side of CENSORSHIP from government imposed upon these companies. When the government tells them they cannot enforce their own content policies it will be an intrusion the rights of these individual corporations.
Uhh is that u in your avatar?
If not then how old are u?

Jun 22, 2020
Australia

If your over 35yo I would ask, don't u remember how science used to be conducted?

If your younger then u wouldnt know how science was conducted, u would only know cancel culture styles. So the probability of that generation understanding me is very slim

S

Scribe

well, since thousands of people in europe already have a microchip ( rifd ) that does basically the same things as the microsoft system we are talking about, then it is only a small, small leap to connect the two.
I read a little about that in Switzerland. But it was a few years ago, about 4000 testing something. Do you have any information about whether that company is still doing business or who is using the microchip today? I would be interested in the facts.

S

Scribe

If your over 35yo I would ask, don't u remember how science used to be conducted?

If your younger then u wouldnt know how science was conducted, u would only know cancel culture styles. So the probability of that generation understanding me is very slim
They still teach the scientific method in schools. And they haven't canceled the word "you" either? :)

ev4989

Apr 17, 2020
Thank you again Scribe for stating the facts, and nothing but Truth! As you mentioned
No matter how many times people repeat a lie. It is, and will always be a lie...
What young moses. Do you really think that if you keep repeating lies, one day they will
magically become the truth?lol...

S

Scribe

What young moses. Do you really think that if you keep repeating lies, one day they will
magically become the truth?lol...
This is the very reason many are persuaded that the lies they are embracing are actually true.

They simply saw them in social media so often, heard them repeated by friends, seen and heard sound bytes and video clips so many times that their natural inclination is to think that it "must be true" or it would not be being repeated so often.

Advertisers have understood this for decades and they teach all about in in advertising majors giving real life examples and historical proofs and experimentation in class so that everyone in that major knows how it works on the human psyche. It has different names but in brief it means "if you repeat something enough times and long enough people will think that it is true."

This is why people keep posting one sentence statements and act shocked that you are not buying it. Then they call you a devil and a democrat for not agreeing with them. What they are saying is the repetitive statements are their evidence. They have nothing else. They think "if you have not heard these statements or theories you must be living under a rock, everyone is talking about it" And if everyone is talking about it, it must be true and you are in denial. Evidence is not necessary when everyone is talking about it because someone out there has proof or it would not be such a popular theory.

I would like to think that I am exaggerating as to the naive and simplistic reason that many people are so convinced a lie is truth, but I know that I am spot on.

bojack

Dec 16, 2019

ev4989

Apr 17, 2020
Jun 22, 2020
Australia
They still teach the scientific method in schools. And they haven't canceled the word "you" either? :)
Ye fair enough. I've always been more of a numbers man... LoL...;)

I think this forum should show the persons sex, age and country... U know, the three most basic things we take for granted when we meet someone in the wild. Their things that we wouldn't ask in the wild cos we can see them...
I dunno, for me i find it much easier to commune on forums if i know something. Im a 42yo man in Australia anyway

Mii

Mar 23, 2019

I think this forum should show the persons sex, age and country... U know, the three most basic things we take for granted when we meet someone in the wild. Their things that we wouldn't ask in the wild cos we can see them...
I dunno, for me i find it much easier to commune on forums if i know something. Im a 42yo man in Australia anyway
You can at least click on their picture and if they have it set to public you can find the information. It'd be nice for sure if when you hover the mouse over it you could see gender and at least 18+ or something.

I'm 29 and from Atlanta :)

S

Scribe

I am 57 and that is my picture in my avatar from January of this year preaching at my church on the text: "The Kingdom of God is Nigh unto You." In the chat app your age/gender and marital status shows up when you click the persons name.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
I read a little about that in Switzerland. But it was a few years ago, about 4000 testing something. Do you have any information about whether that company is still doing business or who is using the microchip today? I would be interested in the facts.
impinj, inc is the leading manufacturers of the chip, and texas insturments and roper are the leading manufacturers in the u.s.

source-ifsecglobal.com

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
I am 57 and that is my picture in my avatar from January of this year preaching at my church on the text: "The Kingdom of God is Nigh unto You." In the chat app your age/gender and marital status shows up when you click the persons name.
Ah ok New York, Ok... Im new to the forum...
Knowing now that you in New York, i know that u probably seen the worse of it...

But with "fact checking" and "misinformation", what i refer to as "censorship", i want to take it out of this covid context and into a different one... Cos i did high school early 90s then uni by 2000. Engineering is an applied science, so is medicine.
These new terms, that i see as being censorships, was unseen in university among the hard sciences...
Everyone shows their hand, on the table, no games. The facts are always found and truth is always revealed.
And being a follower of science going way back this method was used by all the great thinkers

Anyway... I'll give a hypothetical example... Remove yourself from covid for a minute
Lets say that America was going to send men to the moon but are torn over which approach to take.
Half of the scientists support approach A and say that approach B will lead to a catastrophe.
The other half support approach B and say that approach A will be a catastrophe.
Who do u censor?

Who does Mark Zuckerberg remove as "misinformation"? Who does CNN, BBC and the other media outlets cancel???
Any rocket scientists around, uh, no, anyone... It really does invite corruption... Open lobbying...It becomes an auction...
The group of scientists that can "ally" with the most media outlets will have their approach promoted and the opposing approach will be demonized... And so it gets dominated by the dollar...

I dunno if that all made sense but, censorship in science, its not how we roll in engineering

S

Scribe

Ah ok New York, Ok... Im new to the forum...
Knowing now that you in New York, i know that u probably seen the worse of it...

But with "fact checking" and "misinformation", what i refer to as "censorship", i want to take it out of this covid context and into a different one... Cos i did high school early 90s then uni by 2000. Engineering is an applied science, so is medicine.
These new terms, that i see as being censorships, was unseen in university among the hard sciences...
Everyone shows their hand, on the table, no games. The facts are always found and truth is always revealed.
And being a follower of science going way back this method was used by all the great thinkers

Anyway... I'll give a hypothetical example... Remove yourself from covid for a minute
Lets say that America was going to send men to the moon but are torn over which approach to take.
Half of the scientists support approach A and say that approach B will lead to a catastrophe.
The other half support approach B and say that approach A will be a catastrophe.
Who do u censor?

Who does Mark Zuckerberg remove as "misinformation"? Who does CNN, BBC and the other media outlets cancel???
Any rocket scientists around, uh, no, anyone... It really does invite corruption... Open lobbying...It becomes an auction...
The group of scientists that can "ally" with the most media outlets will have their approach promoted and the opposing approach will be demonized... And so it gets dominated by the dollar...

I dunno if that all made sense but, censorship in science, its not how we roll in engineering
I don't keep up with the details about Facebook or other platforms. I don't use any of them except for Facebook. I don't know what exactly they pull. I was under the impression it was nothing like the example you just gave. I would agree with you example that it would be really obnoxious to pull either explanation of the best path to the moon. Do they pull posts about a Nazi headquarters on the Dark Side of the Moon. Everyone knows that is a known fact and I don't know if they pull those posts or not. I don't think they do because it is not harmful to anyone. Except for the Nazis on the dark side of the moon, but we are not caring about them because well.. their Nazis. :cool: