This election was stolen

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 11, 2020
Even at the beginning of the year, I thought it would be just a silly stupid conspiracy theory. But now I realize there are such sinister things at play. When we were told all along that rioting wouldn't spread the virus, and now we have our state department saying that even a small outdoor gathering is risky, you know the government is full of BS. And that is being nice!

S

Scribe

I think it is possible that some voting fraud has occurred and with the margins so narrow it becomes more important that investigations be honored to ensure the integrity of the vote where it is suspect. However, I don't think that after all is investigated there will be enough cases found to change the leads.

I don't think it is a wild conspiracy theory to think that it could have happened. I have not read about it and don't care to because I believe that the system will work itself out and investigations will happen where they need to.

Could a boiler room operation produce 30,000 fraudulent mail-in ballots in a state and get away with it? Are there no checks and balances in place to catch that? If so, then it is not a conspiracy theory to think that either Democratic or Republicans extremist would have done such a thing. To think that only Democrats would be immoral with voting is not probable.

Would it be impossible to find such a case of 30,000 fraudulent mail-in ballots? That would not be improbable, we have better investigative skills today and forensics. We could figure it out in and investigation.

Thinking that we could not identify fraud in an investigation would be more like a wild conspiracy theory based on ignorance of the way things are in real life.

So since it is most probable that such fraud will be discovered, if it exists, let us patiently wait on the investigations and not get emotionally invested in guessing the outcome before the investigation is completed. Is that too hard for people to do now days? When did we change from being calm and waiting for the evidence to making conclusions based on total ignorance?

Billyd

May 8, 2014
One thing that mail in ballots did was allow people who probably would not have voted, to vote. The republican party failed to realize that they had a real opportunity to capture many more votes. Instead, they looked like they wanted to take votes away from legitimate voters by removing a way for them to vote. The result was an election loss that should not have happened.

All this energy spent on a losing cause (election was stolen) needs to be redirected to the GA senate run off election. If the republican party wants to be relevant for the next two years, it can not afford to lose even one of these seats.

Put your energy where it will actually make a difference.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
The fraud is being revealed, we must continue to pray the light of truth be shined and successful action be taken against the schemes of the adversary in this, he knows his time is short and is pulling out all stops in this last of the last days.
I can see why He waited until a perfect time to take Ruth Ginsberg to her reward to allow the new wonderful G-d loving justice to take her place.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
G-d doesn't waffle, He has raised up this Cyrus for such a time as this, He will be successful, He always is.
Just as the Chosen Ones led the worlds greatest army ( at that time) to a trap by the Red Sea when it looked like destruction was imminent, this will bring the adversaries democrat party to it's defeat in this.
When Ruth was taken home it opened the vacancy for a Deborah, a G-dly woman, to take her place and decide this issue, they can through it out and then congress will vote for the President to be reelected, I hear this has happened twice before in the 1800's.
Blessings

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I have come to the realization that if you gave some people a thousand dollars, they would spend the next three years trying to figure out what your nefarious scheme is and how giving them money plays into it.

It's out of the ordinary, it's new, it's something I didn't expect, so IT MUST BE EEEEEVIL!

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
I have come to the realization that if you gave some people a thousand dollars, they would spend the next three years trying to figure out what your nefarious scheme is and how giving them money plays into it.

It's out of the ordinary, it's new, it's something I didn't expect, so IT MUST BE EEEEEVIL!
Please send me that thousand ASAP! I'll let ya know if I have those reactions, but it may take me awhile to get back to ya: cuz I'll be renting a Cabin on Lake Guntersville and fishing 'till the thousand runs out.

:)

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Yeah... That's just a theory. I do not have the finances necessary to prove or disprove it.

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
I'm sure the other side said the same thing back in 2016. The looser will always claim foul play, it's an endless cycle.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I'm sure the other side said the same thing back in 2016. The looser will always claim foul play, it's an endless cycle.
They did. Rather loudly and continuously. They were so sure they would get in on the "first female president" ticket, and they were so devastated that they lost, they wouldn't shut up about foul play for a long time.

So now it's the republicans' turn to cry foul, and it looks like they are hollering just as loud and will be hollering for just as long. *sigh*

Jun 18, 2020
They did. Rather loudly and continuously. They were so sure they would get in on the "first female president" ticket, and they were so devastated that they lost, they wouldn't shut up about foul play for a long time.

So now it's the republicans' turn to cry foul, and it looks like they are hollering just as loud and will be hollering for just as long. *sigh*
This is the greatest electoral swindle in U.S. history - unparalleled. Look up ‘coup d’etat’ or just keep your head in the sand.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013

Hillary gave a thousand excuses as to why she lost. Cheating and fraud was not one of them.

You flat out made that up.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Hillary gave a thousand excuses as to why she lost. Cheating and fraud was not one of them.

Since the Florida diversion of the Bush brothers, I have not had much confidence in any of the elections.

This is just fine though, because I have never liked any pollitician much, and do not vote.

If the elections of nations of this age are so important, then our Father is determining the outcome of all of them, and this I do not believe for a New York minute.

Today-s politicians are living, breathing proof as to howmany who have chosen evil believe lies. I am beginning to thing they love lies.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014

I didn't say Hillary.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Democrats in general. At least the ones here.