This forum looks thirsty.

  • Thread starter Thread starter xXErraticEmilyXx
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
So what if someone puts a few silly pics up as long as they aren't offensive or breaking chat rules, people generally don't have a problem with things. How dare you generalize the use of public assistance to "slang talker's" there are hundreds of thousands of able bodied, proper grammer speaking americans who have to use food stamps and food pantries just to survive day to day and I'm one of them!.. you look thirsty for attention, how bout you get thirsty for Jesus!

Those pics are pretty must hating on things that I've vented on this forum and I thought this was a place to vent. Why should I be thirsty for Jesus when I look at all the people that follow him are so judgemental. I follow him too but what is the point of going to heaven if I'm stuck with people who call my problems thirsty.
 
Is that all you can do post a video? How bout you type something for once coward and have a discussion

It's funny. You talk about others being judgmental when all you've done is attack people and call names, be rude and insulting. And pretty judgmental yourself.
 
It's funny. You talk about others being judgmental when all you've done is attack people and call names, be rude and insulting. And pretty judgmental yourself.

I always attack how I feel I'm being attacked I'm only judgmental about being judgmental. I haven't got the turning the other cheek thing down yet.
 
How bout you not go to a thing called a singles forum then? what did you think the topics would be about? Pokémon how bout you use your brain for once. I guess god didn't bless you with that. Why use slang like thirsty anyways I bet you have food stamps the way you talk.


Maybe because some of us are single by choice. Maybe because some of us are single because Yahweh has deemed it necessary, regardless of any thirst we might have. Maybe because many of us just come here for uplifting conversation, witty banter, and spiritual reinforcement.

Emily's commentary about people desperate for companionship isn't rooted in the fact that this is the Singles Forum. This is a CHRISTIAN site, first and foremost. We are supposed to live for Yahweh, who we also call Jehovah Jireh - God the Provider! Instead of gripe gripe gripe woe is me I are so lonely, we should be saying WE ARE BLESSED! We are loved and saved by the One True God! And we should be CONTENT in that!

As far as your OWN retort goes, perhaps you might consider re-reading it and asking yourself if that's the kind of thing Christ would say, or even just consider how He might feel about you talking to one of His daughters (if you call yourself a Christian, your own sister!) that way?
 
Maybe because some of us are single by choice. Maybe because some of us are single because Yahweh has deemed it necessary, regardless of any thirst we might have. Maybe because many of us just come here for uplifting conversation, witty banter, and spiritual reinforcement.

Emily's commentary about people desperate for companionship isn't rooted in the fact that this is the Singles Forum. This is a CHRISTIAN site, first and foremost. We are supposed to live for Yahweh, who we also call Jehovah Jireh - God the Provider! Instead of gripe gripe gripe woe is me I are so lonely, we should be saying WE ARE BLESSED! We are loved and saved by the One True God! And we should be CONTENT in that!

As far as your OWN retort goes, perhaps you might consider re-reading it and asking yourself if that's the kind of thing Christ would say, or even just consider how He might feel about you talking to one of His daughters (if you call yourself a Christian, your own sister!) that way?

Why should I be respectful to her when she has insulted me???? WHY???? WHYYYY????? Where else am I supposed to vent if your single and happy good for you but what gives you the right to hate on my problems and others.
 

Ps 143:1
Hear my prayer, O Lord; ... 6 I stretch out my hands to you; my soul thirsts for you like a parched land. Selah


wine2.jpg
 
Well. Now that that's taken care of...

[video=youtube_share;QH2-TGUlwu4]http://youtu.be/QH2-TGUlwu4[/video]
 
Well. Now that that's taken care of...

I keep saying I'm going to arrange that chart for my percussion ensemble, but I never have time to sit down and do it. I got some 8th graders who are flat-out monsters when it comes to mallets and would just tear that sucker up.

I was especially tickled when this video peaked on YT, and YT responded by changing the red progress bar to a micro-sized Nyan-Cat with a rainbow progress trail. There was Nyan-cat in my nyan-cat: Nyan-ception!
 
I keep saying I'm going to arrange that chart for my percussion ensemble, but I never have time to sit down and do it. I got some 8th graders who are flat-out monsters when it comes to mallets and would just tear that sucker up.

I was especially tickled when this video peaked on YT, and YT responded by changing the red progress bar to a micro-sized Nyan-Cat with a rainbow progress trail. There was Nyan-cat in my nyan-cat: Nyan-ception!

Nyan-Splosion!!!!!!!