X
Nah, he's just looking for his contact.I don't mean to step on toes here, but I just see so much of this thirstiness.
View attachment 57397
Stahp.
I don't mean to step on toes here, but I just see so much of this thirstiness.
View attachment 57397
Stahp.
That's a good sign, people seeing posts and seeing something in the posts, maybe, it's compassion, I don't know, maybe, it's Love. Maybe, it's a revealing of things, pain, sorrow, humility.
but, yes, 'thirst' is good and coming to this forum to speak to others, EE, is a good thing, in fact, it's not just a good thing, it's a God thing.
And, starting with kentom, I see encouragement starting to break down doors, and walls and starting to see how those who have been hurt or in need of something being given 'living water,' and in this case it is Love![]()
Actually, a majority of the posts here have nothing whatsoever to do with getting a boyfriend/ girlfriend
And, starting with kentom, I see encouragement starting to break down doors, and walls and starting to see how those who have been hurt or in need of something being given 'living water,' and in this case it is Love![]()
Just being in a monkey suit is enough to make a man thirsty, and add that to the NEED of having a gf...so much running around, we do get thirsty. haha<--- I can't keep it in my mouth....so thirsty.
Not right now...but give it another few days, they'll be back I bet![]()
Let me just tell you who yer dealing with here!
Oh yeah?!
[video=youtube_share;V7Y3QSti8xI]http://youtu.be/V7Y3QSti8xI[/video]