This is a biblical teaching on the flat earth theory.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

pjharrison

This was taken off of you tube. It's called: Pastor Preaching Flat Earth Truth from the Bible.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
This belongs in the Flat Earth thread in the Conspiracy forum.

This would have been a good time to avoid "Bible teachers" as you usually do.

U

Ugly

This was taken off of you tube. It's called: Pastor Preaching Flat Earth Truth from the Bible.

There are already multiple long threads on this topic in the conspiracy forum. It's a waste of time anyways. This topic has been beat to death over and over and over.

P

pjharrison

This belongs in the Flat Earth thread in the Conspiracy forum.

This would have been a good time to avoid "Bible teachers" as you usually do.
Why don't you watch if you're not too busy.

P

pjharrison

There are already multiple long threads on this topic in the conspiracy forum. It's a waste of time anyways. This topic has been beat to death over and over and over.
A lot of people still don't believe it. They would rather believe we're flying through space.

U

Ugly

A lot of people still don't believe it. They would rather believe we're flying through space.
Yeah. Smart people. And with all the existing threads not one person has changed their mind. On either side. Again. A waste of time. And an overkilled topic.

P

pjharrison

Yeah. Smart people. And with all the existing threads not one person has changed their mind. On either side. Again. A waste of time. And an overkilled topic.
Maybe, but it is what it is.

P

pjharrison

Maybe, but it is what it is.
I hope you don't believe in that garbage.
Aren't you tired of being lied too. The devil and his demons are laughing at us. Because we will believe anything. Like men landing on the moon, they can't land on a light. Evaluation, the big bang theory and the earth is spinning. Tha's what is garbage. When those demons are being cast out they laugh at us, because we are so stupid.

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
Well.... at least ONE of us in this discussion is stupid.

I second the nomination to move this blather to the conspiracy forum. This is not a "Bible discussion"....

P

pjharrison

Well.... at least ONE of us in this discussion is stupid.

I second the nomination to move this blather to the conspiracy forum. This is not a "Bible discussion"....
You should be tired of being lied too also. The devil is laughing at us because we are so stupid. You can see that there is no gravity. I think that people love this world and don't want anything to change. They flaunt it right in our faces and we still don't see. Did you see on homer when someone hit the baseball up and broke the sky. It was made of glass and water poured out, because there is water over the firmament also. Hollywood has a lot of that sort of thing going on because they are just mocking us.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
The devil is laughing at loonies who post this unbiblical, unscientific and questionable material. Really, it is a disgrace to God.

My advice is to go the ocean. Anyone of the 7 will do. Watch a ship sail away. Watch it get smaller, until it sails over the edge. Really, this is such garbage, I think I will beg for it to be moved. Or just thrown out!

PS. Now I am wondering why I bothered to even look in at this forum, AGAIN!

P

pottersclay

Saw part one....have to say that there are some questions that need to be addressed.

P

pottersclay

The devil is laughing at loonies who post this unbiblical, unscientific and questionable material. Really, it is a disgrace to God.

My advice is to go the ocean. Anyone of the 7 will do. Watch a ship sail away. Watch it get smaller, until it sails over the edge. Really, this is such garbage, I think I will beg for it to be moved. Or just thrown out!

The challenge is saint by scripture prove it wrong. Are you up to it???

P

pjharrison

You must be one of those who read the bible but don't believe or don't want to believe what it says. The bible clearly tells us about the firmament, the sphere came from school. That's where we learned that. When you are in Christ when you hear the truth, it comes to you as if you have been knowing this already. The ones who don't see the truth have a block.

P

pottersclay

Not that I believe flat Earth but he has used scripture to present his case now it's time we do our job. Just saying:unsure:

P

pjharrison

Saw part one....have to say that there are some questions that need to be addressed.
Maybe but he make really good points, that are found in the bible. I know in my heart that the earth is flat. We have been lied too about a lot of things. The devil has been lying from the beginning. The moon landing. Changing the Sabbath to Sunday. Teaching us that we came from Apes. On and on.