This is for the Guys

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Sophib

What do you look for in a mate. What makes a girl enough to go from friend to girlfriend/ life partner?

U

Ugly

A girl that isn't consumed with what she needs to be to be attractive for the broadest amount of men. A woman that can be herself first and understand that a man that isn't attracted to her as she is, isn't really attracted to her at all. If you really want to find someone worthwhile, stop worrying about what people want. Or trying to figure out how to progress things forward. If you have to put that much effort into getting this person to take things farther, then there's your answer, they aren't interested.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
What do I look for in a girlfriend?

I'm looking for a girl who doesn't lurk around internet forums late at night.

: )

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
nope this is one big can of worms i dont want to open. ive had enough of being called shallow this month.

S

Shouryu

What do you look for in a mate. What makes a girl enough to go from friend to girlfriend/ life partner?
Bones.
Organs.
Blood.
A distinct absence of a Y chromosome.

Feb 23, 2013
wow interesting thread i like it. honestly i would like a cute girl, not a hot or sexy girl but a sweet and kind looking girl. i would love a kind tender hearted girl who likes and enjoys the simple things. one i could even in get into an argument with and only fall deeper in love with her from it. i am a tender hearted person and cry easy when i get touched and hopefully we can cry together. everyone looks for the perfect match in someone but i want our differences to make us stronger as a couple and when we go in public she doesn't try to make herself look perfect and get stressed out. and I want sex to be something special between us not something that gets duller and duller overtime. and when i wake up and see her no matter what she looks like i want to only see her glowing in my own eyes. i could keep going on and on but this is my dreams girl, a girl like this would make my heart skip a beat.

G

GreenNnice

wow interesting thread i like it. honestly i would like a cute girl, not a hot or sexy girl but a sweet and kind looking girl. i would love a kind tender hearted girl who likes and enjoys the simple things. one i could even in get into an argument with and only fall deeper in love with her from it. i am a tender hearted person and cry easy when i get touched and hopefully we can cry together. everyone looks for the perfect match in someone but i want our differences to make us stronger as a couple and when we go in public she doesn't try to make herself look perfect and get stressed out. and I want sex to be something special between us not something that gets duller and duller overtime. and when i wake up and see her no matter what she looks like i want to only see her glowing in my own eyes. i could keep going on and on but this is my dreams girl, a girl like this would make my heart skip a beat.
I 'liked' your thread, I liked the part about going deeper into liking (loving?) each other after an argument.

But......

I'm just hoping, anyway, that you're talking about 'sex' in your post as something you will be doing AFTER you have given her a ring and said your vows ? Yes. :)

I like the 'glowing' part, too. It's a good, honest post, Searchingmyheart.

The Lord leads :) "...you follow Me." John 21:22

-----------------------------

I want her to just go along with me as another guy, even though she is a girl, that she is becoming more and more of a friend, like one of the four friends I had growing up and also my roommate 3+ years in college. That kind of bond was strong, on different levels, for each of my guy friends, for different reasons.

I want a wife who is strong on all kinds of levels, and, most importantly, as, I can only hope and pray you mean too, wholly, searchingmyheart, but, God, needs to be some One she speaks of often to me and even helps me, at times, though I'm the leader, I know, to state her unwillingness to compromise in choosing something that I want her to do over what God wants her to do in our relationship . She will listen to Him, first, she loves Him first, with all her heart and she, like I, is searching for His best for her, praying often, for giving glory to God in everything she does, ALL the days of her life :)

1 Thessalonians 5: 16-17 .

Feb 23, 2013
I 'liked' your thread, I liked the part about going deeper into liking (loving?) each other after an argument. But......I'm just hoping, anyway, that you're talking about 'sex' in your post as something you will be doing AFTER you have given her a ring and said your vows ? Yes. :) I like the 'glowing' part, too. It's a good, honest post, Searchingmyheart. The Lord leads :) "...you follow Me." John 21:22 -----------------------------I want her to just go along with me as another guy, even though she is a girl, that she is becoming more and more of a friend, like one of the four friends I had growing up and also my roommate 3+ years in college. That kind of bond was strong, on different levels, for each of my guy friends, for different reasons.I want a wife who is strong on all kinds of levels, and, most importantly, as, I can only hope and pray you mean too, wholly, searchingmyheart, but, God, needs to be some One she speaks of often to me and even helps me, at times, though I'm the leader, I know, to state her unwillingness to compromise in choosing something that I want her to do over what God wants her to do in our relationship . She will listen to Him, first, she loves Him first, with all her heart and she, like I, is searching for His best for her, praying often, for giving glory to God in everything she does, ALL the days of her life :)1 Thessalonians 5: 16-17 .
LOL yes after marriage for sure, i liked yours to.

Feb 23, 2013
there is the perfect person out there for everyone. most people don't believe so but its true

SpySat1

Sep 19, 2009
Sometimes it's something like this... ;-)

img-cos_blue_spartan.jpg

R

Robotsamurai

I would be looking for a woman who loves God full-time, not just on a Sunday and could also encourage me in my faith as I encourage her.

I'm afraid in my last relationship there was no encouragement. Perhaps not a problem in itself, but combined with a few other negative qualities it unfortunately started to deteriorate. Not something I really wish to repeat.

G

Grey

Informed, empathetic, decently healthy, and curious.

I

iTOREtheSKY

her bank account. just teasing....ummm I dunno... for me it's her attitude/personality. For me that's the biggest factor. I know that's not the correct chrisitan answer I'm supposed to give..but if i am 100% honest,that's the biggest attraction for me. Looks really aren't a factor for me. I'm 43. I've been with hot,not so hot..skinny,fat...tall-short...it matters not...I look for a woman who makes me smile....laugh...feel like I can do anything..believes in me..in herself..in God...those are the things that make me start to look at a woman in a marriage type of way. (ok,you can all puke now) lol

Fenner

Jan 26, 2013
her bank account. just teasing....ummm I dunno... for me it's her attitude/personality. For me that's the biggest factor. I know that's not the correct chrisitan answer I'm supposed to give..but if i am 100% honest,that's the biggest attraction for me. Looks really aren't a factor for me. I'm 43. I've been with hot,not so hot..skinny,fat...tall-short...it matters not...I look for a woman who makes me smile....laugh...feel like I can do anything..believes in me..in herself..in God...those are the things that make me start to look at a woman in a marriage type of way. (ok,you can all puke now) lol

Mrs. Van Huntington does not puke, up Chuck or vomit. We are not amused!!!