No, but maybe the last Hurrah.To the OP
Is Donald Trump the last trump?
The Last Hurrah (1958) - IMDb
Last edited:
No, but maybe the last Hurrah.To the OP
Is Donald Trump the last trump?
This will probably seem weird or unnecessary, but I felt convicted by God for making light of the above, so I apologize.Hey, leave the street preachers alone, would you?
Several years back, I was preaching on the streets of NYC and giving both scriptural and historical reasons why I believe that the Vatican/the Papacy is the antichrist and an elderly woman, probably in her nineties, leaned out a bus window and gave me the finger. I appeal to women of all ages. lol.
Oh ye of tiny minds.
Hey, leave the street preachers alone, would you?
Several years back, I was preaching on the streets of NYC and giving both scriptural and historical reasons why I believe that the Vatican/the Papacy is the antichrist and an elderly woman, probably in her nineties, leaned out a bus window and gave me the finger. I appeal to women of all ages. lol.
In what sense?What amazes me is quite a number of people here could relate.........
What are there 10 things in my post that point directly and irrefutably to Trump? Find me one person in all of history that you can point that many things too.
I hope you can. I hope Trump isn't.
Out
Trump,cruz,and carson are the only MEN out there.Trump will not be president. He won't even be the nominee. Two billionaires have already tried and failed - Ross Perot and Steve Forbes. He's giving the media a big story for now but eventually his lack of political skill will end his campaign.
Trump will not be president. He won't even be the nominee. Two billionaires have already tried and failed - Ross Perot and Steve Forbes. He's giving the media a big story for now but eventually his lack of political skill will end his campaign.
Trump will not be president. He won't even be the nominee. Two billionaires have already tried and failed - Ross Perot and Steve Forbes. He's giving the media a big story for now but eventually his lack of political skill will end his campaign.
Trump is not the antichrist, neither is obama, neither is the pope.
I think its Romper room, to sit and imagine everyone you don't like is the antichrist. That's just silly. Get a better hobby for all that free timeIs this a Bible discusiion board or Romper Room? Get a clue.
Fine, whatever. If you are so sure, why don't you take that info to Las Vegas?Did you not hear me say I loved Trump before this came to me? I've never in my life thought ANYONE else was the Antichrist. TRUMP is going to win this election....unopposed. Take the cotton out your ears and stuff it in your beak!
I think its Romper room, to sit and imagine everyone you don't like is the antichrist. That's just silly. Get a better hobby for all that free time