This...is your favorite T.V. show thread! Brought to you by me.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
So my favorite 2 cancelled shows firefly (so glad they made serenity) and Jericho... my favorite now walking dead :)
 
Secular: The Middle ~ Family Comedy
Ice Road Truckers, Home Improvement, House Hunters,
Property Virgins, ( first time buyers ). Food Network.

Christian: Frances & Friends, 700 Club, Charles Stanley
Jack Van Impe, Perry Stone, Hal Lindsay, Insight,

My favorite re-runs have been Frasier, Coach, Cheers,
and Becker. That being said, I don't watch them now
because I was feeling convicted due to the things that
went against Gods word. So I am seriously thinking of
buying some Carol Burnett CD's. I love laughter and
Tim Conway is my very favorite on her shows. ~
 
Jericho was quite good. They continued the story in the graphic novel format.
Firefly also has some graphic novels but they're prequel stories. Apparently, they have a graphic novel series planned that will continue the existing story.

I've been enjoying Burn Notice, I just finished Season 3. I especially love the resourceful voice-overs when they're preparing for a mission, explaining what spies really do in the biz.
 
I've got a few I watch religiously during the fall/winter. American Horror Story, Once Upon a Time, Sleepy Hollow, The Blacklist and Homeland have been my most watched this season. Loved Weeds, Spartacus, Burn Notice and Dexter (sans the last two episodes of the series anyway).
 
Let's see

-American Horror Story
-Breaking Bad
-The Walking Dead
-Doctor Who(Not Dr. Who...NEVER)
-Game of Thrones
-Once Upon a Time
 
Breaking Bad is brilliant. Not exactly a happy series but certainly thought-provoking. Also, it never promotes drugs as a good thing. The Wire is also great but pretty heavy in terms of violence and language (and drug references).
 
My absolute favorite show is Frasier. There is just something about the over-confidence and pride Frasier and Niles have and the blatant showing that they are flawed humans, just like all of us. :) It is the typical "I can see the speck in your eye but can't see the beam in my own" kind of show. :)

I really like Once Upon A Time. I used to watch it quite faithfully, but stopped randomly. I purchased Season One and Two and got all caught up, but forgot to DVR episode 1 of Season Three. Now, my DVR is recording all the new shows, but I have to wait until they rerun the first show, then I can watch it again. I'm a stickler for that kind of thing when I really love a series.

I haven't quite started the Wonderland spinoff yet, though that has been DVR'd and I have all the episodes. I am thinking that I will begin the series during my Thanksgiving weekend. :)

I like Drop Dead Diva, but I just wait until they're on Netflix. I like Revolution, too, but same thing applies.

I just started watching 90210 on Netflix. I don't recommend it. It has some good messages but the bad messages far outweigh the good. It is definitely teenage drama, though, so if you are curious about the madness that teens focus on, then that's the show for you. I can't quite remember Beverly Hills, 90210, which was the show that I watched as a teen, but I don't recall it having so much promiscuity and drama...but that was many moons ago, so it very well could have and I, being a teen at the time, just believed it all to be pretty relevant.

I loved My So-Called Life. I was so sad that it only lasted one season. Blah.

I like to watch The Golden Girls, Bewitched, I Dream of Jeannie, and The Odd Couple. I like Hannah Montana. I like iCarly. I like My Little Ponies (old and new).

I know I'm missing some...maybe I'll update later. :)
 
Lev 19:31 ¶ Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I [am] the LORD your God.


View attachment 62695

Sorry. I'm a fantasy buff so I get my fantasy fixes where I can. :) I never see Bewitched or I Dream of Jeannie anymore because they're not on t.v....but I still like them. :) I watched the first few Harry Potter movies because some of my Christian friends did so I thought, hmmm, can't be too bad if they're watching them. But, I learned that that isn't always the case, so I stopped watching them. I tend to avoid those movies and shows that have come out lately because they are blatantly satanic. I also avoid horror shows, as God didn't give us a spirit of fear, and by watching horror shows, we're inviting fear in. I am careful about what I watch, but this was about t.v. shows that were our favorites, and so I shared mine. :)
 
*tosses a stone at your feet* if you're perfect then please, have at it. Instead of clobbering people with the Word perhaps you should love them as Christ instructed :)

Ok, I'll make sure to delete her from my Friends list and put on her Ignore as soon as possible--then no clobbering will be possible.
 
I don't get to watch a lot of what I want to watch, so I kind of channel surf, but there are a few that i'll watch with my husband and a couple I'll DVR and make time to watch.

Days Of Our Lives, I don't know why I watch it. I guess because I've watched it forever and it's on during the day when the kids are at school and the house is quiet.

How I met Your Mother, it's really funny

The Big Bang Theory, it's really funny

Mad Men, because I like the acting and the story lines. I haven't liked the last couple of seasons as much as the other's but I want to see what happens. This season coming up is the last season. I can't say I'll miss it, but I enjoyed watching while it was on

The Office, because it's funny. Of course it's all re runs now, but some of the earlier episodes were hysterical.

Sherlock, I like the stories and I like Sherlock.

Dr Who, it's fun and I enjoy watching it with my son and Husband.

Downton Abby, it's stuffy, it's English, what's not to like?
 
I like The Office U.S. :) It wasn't the same after Steve left...but it was a good show. Sometimes the perversion of it was a little too much to ignore, though. :( But, that aside, if they could find a way to keep perversion out of it, the show would rock the Kasbah constantly. :)

Thats-what-she-said.jpg
 
Jericho was quite good. They continued the story in the graphic novel format.
Firefly also has some graphic novels but they're prequel stories. Apparently, they have a graphic novel series planned that will continue the existing story.

I've been enjoying Burn Notice, I just finished Season 3. I especially love the resourceful voice-overs when they're preparing for a mission, explaining what spies really do in the biz.

I didn't realize they continued the story line after season 2...i'm going to have to look that up!