THIS or THAT

  • Thread starter Thread starter BIG_RED_5891
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I will stay for curiosity. I probably know the mole, I watched that movie when I was child. The Little Mole is my favorite :D

Cup or mug?
 
MARRY. I could never LAT.

I am a nobleman as a nobleman I expect gifts! I am having a birthday party & you, also a noble man or noble lady, are invited! Judging from my CC personality do you decide to buy me 2 pet ferrets born from noble ferret lineage with a ferret playland OR do you gift me an unexpected gift worthy of a nobleman & a gentleman?
 
(You answered correctly!!)

Reality! Because that way I can fantasize about anything! Instead of living in fantasy & dreaming about reality, only -_-.

What's for breakfast? Chocolate Cake or Fried cake with syrup & butter (pancake)?
 
Donkey!

You're traveling in another country & have managed to lose your way. You happen upon an old mansion & it has a stable too, but its all abandoned & spooky. Its getting dark & looks like its going to rain. Do you enter the old building for shelter or decide to stay out in the barn?
 
i think both it's hard to pick:p..blueberry pie and milk chocolate..:D

Eau de toilette or eau de parfum?
 
I'll take the toilet, those things are very important.

What if you were fishing & then a very large fishlike hand reaches out to... it appears to want to shake your hand... You're too cautious to shake hands with strangers so you? Shake its hand anyway it probably wants friends OR You try to fish it!!!
 
Shake its hand anyway it probably want friends..because in that way I have a chance to fish it ... :D Shake its hand and then pull it up... hahaha

Married or Single ?