THIS or THAT

  • Thread starter Thread starter BIG_RED_5891
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Set Up a search party of friends to help me find the treasure....Remember:Share Your blessings .. :)

House without a Kitchen or House without a Bathroom?
 
A house w/o a kitchen because bathrooms are very important.
I could just buy corded kitchen appliances.

You want a Reeses or a Three Musketeer?
 
I cant remember what a 3 musketeer taste like so ima go with the reeses..

ski or snowboard??
 
Hmmm I go with snowboardi..


Would you rather have free cable for life or a never ending supply of cheesesteak
 
Cheese steak I could resell it to pay for cable, get food, & net a profit.

If you had an untiring tunneling device what would you use it for aside from just tunneling?
 
Ugh fine. I dont like either one of those, i would choose coffee...


Hammock or beanbag chair?
 
Depends on what the food is. Oreos, the black ones, Rice, white.

Up or Down