THIS or THAT

  • Thread starter Thread starter BIG_RED_5891
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
well, I laugh at stuff you two write of course! :D but "irl" I usually just smile at funny stuff, take something to make me laugh

no, I certainly don't hope they smell bad, I just took a shower
 
lol!!! Speaking of shower, I should go take one myself.

Should I use the green shampoo, or the purple one?
 
Good :) I'll tickle your feet with my fingers then. I have a good feeling to find the sensitive spots :D
 
I'm not sure how to reply to that without people in here taking it more seriously than I want them to :p
 
I'm good at saying things that people interpret differently from how I meant them :p
 
Whoa, that's a difficult one... You do???

you're scaring me again :p

Ooooohhhh, I get it. You like me :D :D :D
 
honestly I don't know, I've never been able to try :p but I do love to playfight, and I have a thing about flames and needles and stuff... so it kinda comes natural

(oops, maybe I scared him away now)
 
I had a boyfriend that loved for me to bite him. It was wierd.

Astrid, be nice. You're scaring Aksel.
 
sorry, I can't help it

I drew blood a lot as a kid, so now I like needles and blood
I like vampires so I like biting

:p

don't worry, I don't do things to people unless they want me to