THIS or THAT

  • Thread starter Thread starter BIG_RED_5891
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
depends... I am very fond of silence... but I'm also addicted to music, mostly quiet though

opera or classical?
 
Curtains. Don't ask why...

Yes I think so. We say 'ping pong' :D

Landing or take-off?
 
Depends. If its a salad, then chicken slald sandwhich. But if the nuggets are from Chick-Fil-A then nuggets.

Trout or Salmon?
 
Salmon, its the colour of one of my teacher's shirts and he is in denial over the pinkness. Also, i like salmon for eating too!!

Digital camera or disposable?
 
Klaver

What kind of question is that? :p

Feet up!!! :D

Sleep on you back or on your belly? (If it sounds funny, that's how we say it in Dutch :D)
 
we say the same. I can't sleep on my belly, I feel I can't breathe :p

Dark or bright beer?