THIS or THAT

  • Thread starter Thread starter BIG_RED_5891
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
REAL SUGAR!!!! I LIKE IT FOR MY BRAIN!!!:D Can you see what exam stress has done to my brain?!

Sherlock Holmes or Poirot?
 
POIROT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but Sherlock Holmes is cool too :D


action or romance movie?
 
Action. Unless Jon is around. Then I don't mind romances if I can cuddle.

Tape or Staples?
 
Tape. Staples are annoying, cos they keep going missing...

Notebook paper diary thing or a diary/calendar on the computer?
 
Calendar on my phone, actually... I keep track of all of my dentist appointments that way.

Scissors or knife?
 
Scissors if its something like pizza or triangles, craft knife if its fiddly

POST NUMBER 1000!!!!!

iPod touch or iPhone?
 
Scientific! Although I can't use either in ... 2 hours and 5 minutes!!

Books or audio tapes?
 
Books... I like to be able to immerse myselfin the reading and come up with my own voices in my head as I go.

Shoulders or knees?
 
*crosses fingers and arms and legs*

Books, most definitely. But audio is good for when one is halfway sleeping :p

radio or music CD?
 
CD.. I can never find anything I want to listen to on the radio around here.

Real alarm clock, or alarm on your phone?
 
Rain, without wind... We get both together, and instead of the rain soaking into the ground and doing any good, the wind just sucks it right back out of the ground again. :(

Letters or Notecards?