THIS or THAT

  • Thread starter Thread starter BIG_RED_5891
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
NINJA!!!! Less people hate you. And, if they do hate you, you kill them!!

Sea or lake?
 
Sea <3 It's warmer and so lovlely. lakes can be really nasty.

Skirts or Dresses?
 
Dresses! There easier than skirts.

Living in a box or living in a broken tent
 
Singing... I can't dance very well, but I love to do it anyway.

Headset or regular speakers?
 
Headset.. I'm partly deaf, so I hear better when the sound is closer (obviosuly)

Fiction or Non-Fiction?
 
I LOVE Mcd's sweet tea too!!!! I swear the stuff is like liquid crack!!!!

It depends on what flavor of pudding for Jello... Chocolate Pudding, Strawberry or watermelon for jello.


Berry or Mint?
 
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?????????????????????????

NOD!!!! Are you serious?????? Why on earth would one chose Norway???

C for 'Clumsy Choice'!!!!! :p :p

I'll ask the same question again: Belgium or Norway?
 
NORWAY! IT WILL ALWAYS BE NORWAY

p.s. you look to big for that car

America or america
 
Canada!!!! :p :p :p

:D

I look to big for that car because that car is an airplane :D :D

Car or airplane?