THIS or THAT

  • Thread starter Thread starter BIG_RED_5891
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aaaw, that's a tough one. Caring. I love caring for people. :)



Spaghetti or Mac and cheese?
 
Bohh... Cuhhh.... hmm eh well.. I prefer a bottle even though thats hypocritical of me to say. Yes a bottle.

A mountain lion or a donkey?
 
can I have the climate of Hawaii and the nr of people from Alaska?

Worship by dance or song?
 
Song, I can probably sing better than dance because I can't sing. :D

A cave expedition or a jungle expedition?
 
Uhhh nike? Is that... oh well I probably inferred nike somehow, its an easy misunderstanding.

I like beef because I prefer a hamburger over a chicken sandwich or fried chicken.
 
Nonsense Fantasy book. They're my favorite.

Debilitating cramps or mind numbing headache? (knowing that neither are pleasant)
 
Ooy. Cramps I guess. I can stay in bed all day.

Heels or flip flops?