THIS or THAT

  • Thread starter Thread starter BIG_RED_5891
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I'd take the massage over the scratch any day.
Paperback books or e-books?
 
Hmmm.... I'm not the expert on guitars but my sister prefers the electric.
Car or Truck?
 
Angels or hearts? uhhhh why... I don't see a relation & I can't have either w/o the other :( why would you make one suffer so?

Angels... the baseball team... right?

Haphazard encounter with a gila monster or a king snake?
 
lol,
a king snake, snakes are normally more likely to go away if you make enough commotion (I think... not many snakes here...)

pizza or taco?
 
Oh neither if I want energy I'll drink an orange Fanta those give me enough.

I want new shoes & a belt & a nice buckle... what thread is this? ... oh yeah!

A random hug or a random smile?
 
Random smiles from strangers and hugs from my friends.

Bottled water, tap water, or filtered water?
 
Tap water from my tap at home. Bottle every where else.

Wild Cherry Pepsi or Cherry Coke?
 
Cherry whatever: Coke preferably(Yeah[nah])

Cross the bridge with the trolls or Row through the river with the swamp things?