THIS or THAT

  • Thread starter Thread starter BIG_RED_5891
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Like and then come back on a different account and dislike.

Would you rather give a cactus a big bear hug or lick a frozen pole?
 
mmmm dizziness (I can work with that a little better)

early or late flight?
 
I choose fashionably late.

I just like making Alayna bugged because she bugs me with "I choose neither" thats not how we play this game -.-

Who would win: Bigfoot or the Abominable Snow Man?