~This side of the 'glass'~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
Those who believe that people go to heaven or hell at death have been
troubled at the indications they see in Scripture that comparatively few will
be saved. They frequently base this assumption on such passages as:

(Matthew 7:13-14:)
“Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction,
and there are many who go in by it.
Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and
there are few who find it.”

In these verses Jesus explains what happens in “this present evil age”
(Galatians 1:4), in which God is not calling everyone to be converted now.
Read in (Revelation 12:9) that Satan “deceives the whole world.” John
writes,
“We know that we are of God, and the whole world lies under the
sway of the wicked one”
(1 John 5:19).

Mankind as a whole is deceived—for the time being. Jesus states,
“No
one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will
raise him up at the last day”
(John 6:44).

Jesus plainly indicates here t
hat only certain ones will be in the resurrection to which He refers—those
who are specifically called by God. The Bible teaches that in this particular
age—the age preceding the return of Christ—God is calling only a small
portion of mankind to enter and partake of His Kingdom

{ "This content is for informational use, and is not a substitute for 'Spiritual' advice.
Be sure to do your own careful 'inventory' before taking action based on anything you find in this content."

Intended solely as informative and subjects to reflect on.}

frame-91455_640 - Copy (11) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - C...jpg tenor9IYMK91O.gif

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"It being apparently obvious from the inception (2008) of this site that basically the same persistent 'topics'
is a preoccupation of many that apparently are searching for something that is not
comprehensible to their satisfaction. Attention being focused on things 'about God' that
brings about the possibility of causing troublesome thoughts about life, death, eternity and a place
with Christ our Lord now, and when life ends on earth. (Fear of the unknown, being a serious concern)

-"The 'Creator' of all things, (I simply call a 'Higher Power' ...God) *God is usually conceived of as being
omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent and omnibenevolent as well as having an eternal and necessary
existence. God is most often held to be incorporeal, with said characteristic being related to
conceptions of transcendence or immanence.*
(Derived from general acceptance)

-And knowing about God's attributes are certainly enough to intimidate an individual to extreme and
often harmful conduct, this having been witnessed in countless legal procedure's brought about by insane notions
surrounding claims that God 'told' someone to commit their hideous actions.

-The entirety of the Bible pertaining to God's self-revelation and the revealing of oneself through many
or various ways, showing the personhood and or character type of a person through intended means.
And the lesson about love being a core foundation of life, then and in the now for all to LEARN TO APPLY
AND ACT UPON THE LESSONS FOR ONLY THEN OF GOD'S PROMISES TO BE FULFILLED!

-I and every living soul have failed miserably. We simply have not the character capacity of Jesus Christ.
"The context of the following I know to be my own personal
assessment of what I believe based on personal
experience. I believe a 'Higher Power' found me when my life was out of control, and so fearful I reached out
for help. I was introduced to a fellowship of men and women that too had reached a conclusion that help

was desperately needed for support to get their life back on some kind of normalcy. Myself and thousands
worldwide came to know about Bill W.........'Praise God'
-My spiritual awakening came about after with tears and on my knees I put my life before God and poured out
my selfish deeds and asked to be delivered from my harmful life. Praise God, I came...I came to...I came to believe...
God is...all powerful.
-My old life took on a new life, and I stand by my spiritual experience that enabled me to be willing to change.
Now over two decades I am truly grateful of God in my life, and my spiritual happening...believe it."!
"Thank you Lord"

-"More may be continued from this page"...#384

.(This side of the glass)

( "This content is for informational use, and is not a substitute for 'Spiritual' advice.
Be sure to do your own careful 'inventory' before taking action based on anything you find in this content."
Intended solely as informative and subjects to reflect on.')

frame-91455_640 - Copy (11) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - C...jpg tenor9IYMK91O.gif

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"To be made in the image of God means we are to be the visible reflections of the invisible God.
Think of it as the visible manifestation of God’s character, worth, and greatness. Ponder this carefully!
It’s only natural to wonder next, “In what ways have we been created to reflect God’s character, worth, and greatness?”.

-In assurance and good faith of 'Christ-Followers', a 'visible reflection' may be assessed as a photo
or by attitude or actions for all to witness. I believe a personal image presents a more friendly atmosphere in a

social media environment, especially a proclaimed community of 'Christians'. Personal testimonies are priceless."

~And we all, with unveiled face, beholding the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image
from one degree of glory to another. For this comes from the Lord who is the Spirit. ~
~Spiritually Inspired~

One reason God may seem hidden today is the simple fact of willful, unrepentant sin.
“Then they will cry out to the LORD, but he will not answer them. At that time, he will hide his face
from them because of the evil they have done”

(This side of the glass)

"This content is for informational use and is not a substitute for 'Spiritual' advice.
Intended solely as informative and subjects to reflect on.')

frame-91455_640 - Copy (8) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Co...jpg tenor9IYMK91O.gif

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
SALVATION CHANGE.jpg
"This may become a "frequent flyer".
Many should absorb this!

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Golf weather is finally upon the Ozarks of Mo. Played 18 holes few days ago,
and felt it after the winter lay off. I joined the local Golf club when first moved here
in 2010. After my surgery laid off for quite some time.
-I thank God I am back to playing as it is 'my thing'. :)
'Praise God'

241116070_1896603980500121_3050199851307458194_n - Copy.jpg

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
God's GPS.jpg
"Words to ponder carefully."

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
SALVATION CHANGE.jpg
"A daily reminder"

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Wake up folks, this is the real world. Marriages fail for many reasons and no two are under the
same circumstances. A divorce will have
adverse effect on all involved, and most likely to be a
lingering scar in some form. (Experience being just that)

-God may be recommended as a source of strength and hope, but realistically the human mind
works more on the physical and materialistic worldly values. And highly unlikely two individuals
shall be focused on spiritual awareness over materialistic values, this is the real world, and the challenges are many.

-Having God in one's life is a plus, so long as this is put to use properly and with common sense as everyone
shall bear their own concept. Expressing one's love of God is good, so long as not to be overbearing, which
many times, turns people off. Honesty, and respect never go out of style.

-Companionship of marriage and family are to be sacred and requires much fortitude to endure. And
willing to change being essential for all involved, as I have shared this on many pages. Sound advice varies
with different circumstances and requires
sensibility."

("This content is for informational use and is not a substitute for 'Spiritual' advice.
Intended solely as informative and subjects to reflect on.)

frame-91455_640 - Copy (8) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Co...jpg :) tenor9IYMK91O.gif

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Disturbing, and appalling how the worldly man-mind functions apart from
being spiritual minded.
- (Excerpt I found to be realistic in today's world)

{Being spiritually minded is a matter of life and death. Paul said in Romans 8:6, “To set the mind on the flesh is death, but to set the mind on the Spirit is life and peace.” The phrase “set the mind on the Spirit” translates a noun phrase, phronēma tou pneumatos— “mindset of the Spirit.” There is no good one-word English equivalent for phronēma. It is not just “mind” but also “attitude.” And not just “mindset” but also “attitude-set.” It is the frame and disposition of our mind. To say that we have a “phronēma of the Spirit” is to say that the Spirit is shaping our mind-attitude-set according to his own. It exalts Christ and values God and cherishes the Word of God and sees people and things with a relentless God-consciousness.}

-Profound warnings and profound truths being of such great significance that the man-mind
unable to rationally cope with... have, do and will continue to intentionally and deliberately invent
their own intellectual worldly
'reasoning' so as to evade their fear and doubts of their spiritual inadequacies.

- (Meaningful Excerpt)
{Praise God that the Bible does not simply reveal our spiritual inadequacy and lack of merit; it proclaims the one and only way to spiritual adequacy found in the Lord Jesus Christ. God promises to bestow His righteousness upon all who believe. To be justified is to be declared positively righteous. Since Jesus Christ through His sinless life satisfied the righteous demands of the glory of God, He scored a perfect bull’s-eye on behalf of all who believe. This is of no practical and eternal use if it is not free grace, since our best efforts are feebly inadequate and, in fact, are disqualifying.

To believe is to trust what God has said in His Word, to take Him at His Word. He here promises adequacy to those who submit to the fact of their own disqualification and accept the gracious gift of forgiveness and redemption that was purchased through the blood of Jesus Christ.

All self-effort is doomed to fail. Have you given up seeking to be acceptable to God, or settled for the occasional act of human goodness hoping that someday God will overlook your inadequacy and magnify your best efforts? Humbly come to the Lord, confess your sin and trust in His redeeming grace. Be born from above for His glory. Trust and obey.}

(This content is for informational use and is not a substitute for 'spiritual' advice.

frame-91455_640 - Copy (8) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Co...jpg tenor9IYMK91O.gif

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
TODAY SAVE TO SHARE.jpg
"Amen"
"Read it again, and again. Ponder this wisdom carefully."!

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Of such profound significance of which to share on many pages."

SAVED TO SHARE TODAY WEDNESDAY.jpg
"This being a daily challenge that requires undaunted fortitude...believe it."
'Thank you Lord'

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
SALVATION CHANGE (1).jpg
This may become a "frequent flyer".
Many should absorb this!

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
" Loss of spiritual equilibrium carries many underlying problems':

'Many illnesses have their roots in our spiritual wellbeing. A spiritual illness affects us physically, but
to cure it, we may need to work on our spiritual health.

'From a spiritual point of view, illness comes from an imbalance in our lives. It can often be a result
of unhealthy beliefs we have picked up about the world, ourselves and other people. However, for true
healing to occur, we cannot simply suppress the symptoms of illness with medication. Instead, we
must look at the root cause of our spiritual illness.'

'We should, of course, seek medical attention for any illness that threatens our immediate health.

However, many illnesses are spiritual in nature and can only be solved by deep emotional and spiritual work.'

("This content is for informational use and is not a substitute for 'Spiritual' advice.

frame-91455_640 - Copy (9) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Co...jpg tenor9IYMK91O.gif

Cabrillo

Sep 6, 2021
" Loss of spiritual equilibrium carries many underlying problems':

'Many illnesses have their roots in our spiritual wellbeing. A spiritual illness affects us physically, but
to cure it, we may need to work on our spiritual health.

'From a spiritual point of view, illness comes from an imbalance in our lives. It can often be a result
of unhealthy beliefs we have picked up about the world, ourselves and other people. However, for true
healing to occur, we cannot simply suppress the symptoms of illness with medication. Instead, we
must look at the root cause of our spiritual illness.'

'We should, of course, seek medical attention for any illness that threatens our immediate health.
However, many illnesses are spiritual in nature and can only be solved by deep emotional and spiritual work.'

View attachment 238750 View attachment 238751
Very good B-Bob. I'll share this with a close trudgin' buddy.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
frame-91455_640 - Copy (10) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - C...jpg
"Read it again and again. WILLINGNESS TO CHANGE!
Having been shared many times. Blind eyes and deaf ears shall be many.

~but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see and hearing they might not
understand. ~

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
frame-91455_640 - Copy (8) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Co...jpg
"Being of great significance that many appear to be in denial of."

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
love is patient.jpg
"Spiritual reality brings cause of sound meaning to love, here in the now."

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"A time for reflection often being a time to reflect upon the reality that many
shall remain stagnate in witnessing for God by one's own selfish egotism.

-Disturbing reality being the vacancy of testimonies of how God's love has brought
about change and gratitude in one's own life.

-Self-proclaimed ' (modern day) Christians' in touch with their own worldly manifesting
of self-interpretations to suit themselves in avoiding pertinent instructions pertaining to
spiritual discipline of which requires honest integrity of sharing God's love through inspiration
of the Holy Spirit.

-And a renewed life in God's care......
~To put off your old self, which belongs to your former manner of life and is corrupt through
deceitful desires, and to be renewed in the spirit of your minds, and to put on the new self,
created after the likeness of God in true righteousness and
holiness. ~ (Spiritually Inspired)
'Amen"

https://christianchat.com/threads/this-side-of-the-glass.182929/post-3848478

https://christianchat.com/threads/this-side-of-the-glass.182929/post-3978448
https://christianchat.com/threads/this-side-of-the-glass.182929/post-3995433

https://christianchat.com/threads/this-side-of-the-glass.182929/post-4036228

(Intended solely as informative and subjects to reflect on.)