~This side of the 'glass'~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
frame-91455_640 - Copy (13) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - C...jpg
"The gravity of this truth being blatantly ignored."

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
REVISED PIC TO SAVE - Copy (3) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg REVISED PIC TO SAVE UPDATED.jpg

~A Journey to behold~

https://christianchat.com/threads/i-saw-the-light.182858/post-3846298
(~I Saw the Light~)
https://christianchat.com/threads/this-side-of-the-glass.182929/post-3848478
(~This side of the glass~)
https://christianchat.com/threads/todays-inspiration.183984/post-3884975
(~Today's Inspiration~)
https://christianchat.com/threads/prayer-message-today.183763/post-3876478
(~Prayer Message Today~)
https://christianchat.com/threads/subtle-warnings.198616/post-4540952
(~Subtle Warnings~)

" My testimony is the story of my encounter with God and what role He has played throughout this life, here in the now."
"Amen"

"Praise God".... I came...I came to...I came to believe'
'I Am you...You are I....................I'M Alive...I'M Alive...I'M Alive'

https://christianchat.com/threads/i-saw-the-light.182858/post-3912695

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019

"Interesting and disturbing read!"

Is it possible that an EV Battery can cost $22,000 -- Doesn’t sound right. Bill and I discussed a Nuclear Battery – what do you think??

In theory, EVs are a wonderful idea - the infrastructure just cannot handle it. (This article doesn't go into how the batteries will be disposed of - another mess, itself.)

Do not sell your gas vehicle yet
Dr. Jay Lehr and Tom Harris

The utility companies have thus far had little to say about the alarming cost projections to operate electric vehicles (EVs) or the increased rates that they will be required to charge their customers. It is not just the total amount of electricity required, but the transmission lines and fast charging capacity that must be built at existing filling stations. Neither wind nor solar can support any of it. Electric vehicles will never become the mainstream of transportation!

The problems with electric vehicles (EVs), we showed that they were too expensive, too unreliable, rely on materials mined in China and other unfriendly countries, and require more electricity than the nation can afford. In this second part, we address other factors that will make any sensible reader avoid EVs like the plague. EV Charging Insanity

In order to match the 2,000 cars that a 14-pump filling station can service in 12 hours, an EV charging station would require 84, 11-kilowatt chargers at an estimated cost of $300,000 and a supply of a full megawatt of power from the grid. That is enough to power 200 homes.

No one likely thinks about the fact that it can take 30 minutes to 8 hours to recharge a vehicle between empty or just topping off. What are the drivers doing during that time?

ICSC-Canada board member New Zealand-based consulting engineer Bryan Leyland describes why installing electric car charging stations in a city is impractical:

“If you’ve got cars coming into a petrol station, they would stay for an average of five minutes. If you’ve got cars coming into an electric charging station, they would be at least 30 minutes, possibly an hour, but let’s say its 30 minutes. So that’s six times the surface area to park the cars while they’re being charged. So, multiply every petrol station in a city by six. Where are you going to find the place to put them?”

The government of the United Kingdom is already starting to plan for power shortages caused by the charging of thousands of EVs. Starting in June 2022, the government will restrict the time of day you can charge your EV battery To do this, they will employ smart meters that are programmed to automatically switch off EV charging in peak times to avoid potential blackouts.

In particular, the latest UK chargers will be pre-set to not function during 9-hours of peak loads, from 8 am to 11 am (3-hours), and 4 pm to 10 pm (6-hours). Unbelievably, the UK technology decides when and if an EV can be charged, and even allows EV batteries to be drained into the UK grid if required. Imagine charging your car all night only to discover in the morning that your battery is flat since the state took the power back. Better keep your gas-powered car as a reliable and immediately available backup! While EV charging will be an attractive source of revenue generation for the government, American citizens will be up in arms.

Used Car Market

The average used EV will need a new battery before an owner can sell it, pricing them well above used internal combustion cars. The average age of an American car on the road is 12 years. A 12-year-old EV will be on its third battery. A Tesla battery typically costs $22,000 so there will not be many 12-year-old EVs on the road. Good luck trying to sell your used green fairy tale electric car!

EVs Per Block In Your Neighborhood

A home charging system for a Tesla requires a 75-amp service. The average house is equipped with 100-amp service. On most suburban streets the electrical infrastructure would be unable to carry more than three houses with a single Tesla. For half the homes on your block to have electric vehicles, the system would be wildly overloaded.

Batteries

Although the modern lithium-ion battery is four times more efficient than the old lead-acid battery, gasoline holds 80 times the energy density. The great lithium battery in your cell phone weighs less than an ounce while the Tesla battery weighs 1,000 pounds. And what do we get for this huge cost and weight? We get a car that is far less convenient and less useful than cars powered by internal combustion engines. Bryan Leyland explained why:

“When the Model T came out, it was a dramatic improvement on the horse and cart. The electric car is a step backward into the equivalence of an ordinary car with a tiny petrol tank that takes half an hour to fill. It offers nothing in the way of convenience or extra facilities.”

Our Conclusion

The electric automobile will always be around in a niche market likely never exceeding 10% of the cars on the road. All automobile manufacturers are investing in their output, and all will be disappointed in their sales. Perhaps they know this and will manufacture just what they know they can sell. This is certainly not what President Biden or California Governor Newsom are planning for. However, for as long as the present government is in power, they will be pushing the electric car as another means to run our lives. We have a chance to tell them exactly what we think of their expensive and dangerous plans when we go to the polls in November of 2022.

Dr. Jay Lehr is a Senior Policy Analyst with the International Climate Science Coalition and former Science Director of The Heartland Institute. He is an internationally renowned scientist, author, and speaker who has testified before Congress on dozens of occasions on environmental issues and consulted with nearly every agency of the national government and many foreign countries. After graduating from Princeton University at the age of 20 with a degree in Geological Engineering, he received the nation’s first Ph.D. in Groundwater Hydrology from the University of Arizona. He later became executive director of the National Association of Groundwater Scientists and Engineers.

Tom Harris is Executive Director of the Ottawa, Canada-based International Climate Science Coalition, and a policy advisor to The Heartland Institute. He has 40 years of experience as a mechanical engineer/project manager, science and technology communications professional, technical trainer, and S&T advisor to a former Opposition Senior Environment Critic in Canada’s Parliament.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"A time to reflect and to know guidance of the Holy Spirit presides with spiritual influence."
"Amen"

(Ponder this) ... A parable, or an allegory story: (An allegory is a narrative story that conveys a complex, abstract, or difficult message.)
designed to illustrate or teach a moral lesson...to convey a
meaning indirectly by use of comparison.)
"Ponder these words carefully."........The Divine words tell
us precisely...what you see is not what is meant...'They look
and look, but do not see.'
This is a truth that has confused and bewildered the world.
Many comprehend not their understanding, man's imagination
has polluted God's 'inspiration' of...in 'Spirit and Truth'.

To be “born again” literally means “born from above”. When you are born again, you experience
a spiritual transformation, a total change of heart.

"Amen"...

~A Journey to behold~

(~I Saw the Light~)
https://christianchat.com/threads/this-side-of-the-glass.182929/post-3848478
(~This side of the glass~)
https://christianchat.com/threads/todays-inspiration.183984/post-3884975
(~Today's Inspiration~)
https://christianchat.com/threads/prayer-message-today.183763/post-3876478
(~Prayer Message Today~)
https://christianchat.com/threads/subtle-warnings.198616/post-4540952

(~Subtle Warnings~)

(https://christianchat.com/threads/this-side-of-the-glass.182929/post-4127020)

PROFILE AVATAR.jpg

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
frame-91455_640 - Copy (14) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - C...jpg frame-91455_640 - Copy (13) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - C...jpg
"Wisdom influenced through spiritual inspiration must
not be seen through blind eyes, nor heard with deaf ears."

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
(Cont. from:
#1,377
https://christianchat.com/threads/todays-inspiration.183984/post-4863936

- 'And being witnessed across many pages in many places, spiritually influenced wisdom being
abandoned and mocked through lack of humility, wisdom, and goodness in spiritual matters.'

-'And conduct of a worldly man-mind not only display arrogance and a contemptuous attitude
concerning God's inspired influence, but also extend their 'scholarly study' that of which brings
cause of great confusion and division upon many lost souls of which teachings of Christ put
forth the great concern and the profound significance of in spirit and truth with love unto one another,

and to reach the lost souls!'

(Be sure to do your own careful 'inventory' before taking action based on anything you find in this content.
Intended solely as informative and subjects of 'Reflections of Life'...'This side of the glass'
'Bingo'...Believe I need God, Ok)

SAVE TO SHARE TO GLASS THREAD.jpg :)

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
(Cont. from: #1,378)
https://christianchat.com/threads/todays-inspiration.183984/post-4864416

...He Gave to The World...
(Posted by Bingo, October 01, 2014 ·)
-Jesus gave to the world a complete way of life which would have endured forever, if mankind had but
comprehended Him. If He were again to give the world His supreme knowledge, His greatest obstacle
would again be in overcoming the misinterpretations of His own teachings, which have built an impregnable wall of superstition, evil, magic and belief in the miraculous and supernatural, around man's thinking.

-The dynamic knowledge of God and the relationship to man has become the vague imaginings of what it has become now, for lack of Jesus' teachings have not fully been comprehended. For did He not tell man to look WITHIN HIMSELF...to find the answer to all things. Jesus taught one could find God within themselves and all things would be added unto them..."If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you"....Spiritual soul-mind. Instead of comprehending and believing in Him, the mass-mind of the world looks outward toward transient, physical and materialistic things for their realities, instead of to their centering, spiritual soul-mind.

-Mankind has done the opposite of what Jesus' taught. The outward way of life leads to catastrophe and oblivion. Man's creating cannot endure when looking outward and away from the Divine Spirit.
The first two commandments God's plan is for man to learn the 'lesson' of love. He can only learn that 'lesson' by giving love to his neighbor, for giving and the return of love by his neighbor shall be the highest principle of life. 'No house can be divided against itself and survive...be it one house or a world of houses".

-God has sent many messages of love to man, by many messengers, to uplift him to high pinnacles from which man has fallen, and will continue to do so until he listens with inner ears to these messages from Soul of God to Soul of man. God's silent voice forever speaks to all, but few will hear it, and know its meaning , and the vast many know not what it means. The few who do hear and know its meaning, bring messages of love to those who know not...to tell them what love means.
-Jesus set out before us as a means of coming to unity, at one with oneself, with our fellowman, and our Creator as one understands Him. As He would have one say...Son Of God.
( a profound message from a friend to a friend...® )

SAVE TO SHARE TO GLASS THREAD.jpg
"Make no mistake, the problem and solution has been and shall continue
to be ignored and replaced by 'the prince of the power of the air'..........
-And the profoundness of these words should make the reader tremble...
when ....
MIRROR MIRROR ON THE WALL, WHAT IS IT THAT YOU SEE!

~I can do all things through Christ which strengthened me~

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
SHARE ABOUT FACT.jpg SAVE TO SHARE TO GLASS THREAD.jpg
("And often profound messages are disregarded for --------- ("Being selfish and self-centered shall forever hinder the
lack of spiritual awareness." ) -------- wisdom of knowing the spiritual necessity of the Holy Spirit.")

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Life happening...from this side of the 'glass' is precisely the intent of sharing from my
personal experiences and the effects of things I share...my love of God's love extends
to each and every one within the pages of CC, and beyond. Not for me to judge nor offend,
as each individual has their own perceptions of life happening. My life consists of before
and after knowing of God in my life. The past two and a half decades, my life has forever
been changed, by the grace of God...this I know to be without doubt! The Holy Spirit is

a profoundness that exceeds far beyond the limits of human intelligence. And... each day
to strive for harmony of spiritual discipline and worldly things is an endless challenge...
never to be close to God's inspiration of 'principles' of life here in the now...brotherly love,

goodness, kindness, gentleness...etc. etc... plus God's commandments are far more than
everyone's lifetime to begin to achieve...and these things must be earnestly sought and
applied each day, without exception...they are essential of any hope of living a relatively

peaceful and wellbeing here on earth. And... this shall be peace on earth...or hell on earth.
And are we not the results of our own attitudes and behavior, whatever that may be...
here in the NOW. Death, not one shall be left out. Life in the now shall be of utmost
focus of preparation for...ONLY GOD KNOWS...Spirit unto Spirit...Dust unto Dust...
no more...no less."

'Praise God'...:).... I came...I came to...I came to believe......:)...'God is. [/QUOTE]

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"A profound message to share with all contacts!"

unnamed (3) - Copy.png

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
(Excerpt from this side of the glass)
Apr 4, 2019

'Now over two decades since I made the decision to turn my life over to God's care. Thank you, Lord! During
this time, many broken lives have crossed my path, for as God has led it to be...I am grateful of my spiritual
'awareness'...Praise God.
'And..now,. of all things facing these restless times are not our lives and lives of our family of utmost
importance..yes!..We must come together with a firmer grip with our relationship with our Lord God.

'The entirety of God's 'INSPIRATIONS of words...are of what value...so long as 'words'
are not APPLIED AND PUT INTO ACTION OF ATTITUDE AND BEHAVIOR...I need it, you need it.
Each of us must strive to better serve God. Only then can we better serve and help one another...many know
about God. Is it not past time to know OF GOD...within one's own self? Shall the Kingdom of God...'to be'.
I have been 'inspired' through the Holy Spirt...'Praise God'

'Bingo' ... Believe I need God..Ok...:)....love..peace..we all need God!

'Praise God'

(Be sure to do your own careful 'inventory' before taking action based on anything you find in this content.
Intended solely as informative and subjects of 'Reflections of Life'...'This side of the glass')

PROFILE AVATAR - Copy.jpg

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"And by the grace of God".............
"A message has been conveyed on many pages for many years."

save - Copy - Copy - Copy (2).jpg REVISED - Copy (3) - Copy - Copy.jpg

https://christianchat.com/threads/i-saw-the-light.182858/post-3846303
https://christianchat.com/threads/i-saw-the-light.182858/post-3911233

https://christianchat.com/threads/i-saw-the-light.182858/post-3912695

" For only as I lose myself in the
consciousness of His presence can
His plan for my life be fulfilled."

"Praise God"

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
" The purpose of proclaimed Christianity should be considered far more than a theory, or merely
a set of doctrines or a system of beliefs. It is a Person. It is one's relationship with the Person, Jesus Christ,
that produces the miraculous change of life known as conversion or being born again.
Witnessing and hopefully leading a soul to Christ is simply introducing an earthly friend to a Divine Friend."

" For with truth in witnessing, shall said to be that of a personal experience/encounter with Jesus Christ,
and a continuing spiritual relationship through power of the Holy Spirit, and to experience this
presence in one's own life, with earnest meaningful prayer and meditation, here in the now."

“There is no limit to the usefulness of one who, putting self aside, makes room for the working
of the Holy Spirit upon one's heart, and lives a life wholly consecrated to God.

When divine power is combined with human effort, the work will spread more effectively."

(Ephesians 2:2) - Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the
air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

(1 Peter 5:8) - Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

(2 Corinthians 4:4) - In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious
gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

"And in gratitude for what God did for us, we are to love Him through meaningful and thoughtful language
with appropriate attitude and conduct now being carried over the air waves for all to witness through His enabling grace."

frame-91455_640 - Copy (9) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Co...jpg :)

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
REVISED - Copy.jpg
"Spiritual stability requires sustainable maintenance and discipline."
"Praise God"

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
" Rebellion, uprising, or insurrection is a refusal of obedience or order. It refers to the open resistance against the orders of an established authority. A rebellion originates from a sentiment of indignation and disapproval of a situation and then manifests itself by the refusal to submit or to obey the authority responsible for this situation. Rebellion can be individual or collective, peaceful or violent."

"And modern-day 'Christianity' by no means to be omitted from many troubling aspects of the
great harm of rebellion among 'self-proclaimed' Christians. Forever changing and making up their
own worldly rules to comfort their own personal agendas."

" And the time of wrongful justification shall surely not end well."

PROFILE AVATAR - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
'Among the mature, however, we speak a message of wisdom—but not the wisdom of this age or of the rulers of this age, who are
coming to nothing. No, we speak of the mysterious and hidden wisdom of God, which He destined for our glory before time began.
None of the rulers of this age understood it. For if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. Rather, as it is written:

“No eye has seen,
no ear has heard,
no heart has imagined,

what God has prepared for those who love Him.”

But God has revealed it to us by the Spirit.
'The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God. For who among men knows the thoughts of man except his own spirit
within him? So too, no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God. We have not received the spirit of the world, but the
Spirit who is from God, that we may understand what God has freely given us. And this is what we speak, not in words taught us by
human wisdom, but in words taught by the Spirit, expressing spiritual truths in spiritual words.

'The natural man does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God. For they are foolishness to him, and he cannot
understand them, because they are spiritually discerned. The spiritual man judges all things, but he himself is not subject to anyone’s
judgment. “For who has known the mind of the Lord, so as to instruct Him?” But we have the mind of Christ.

~Words of Spiritual wisdom influenced through the power of Spiritual inspiration through a Higher Power. ~

('This content is for informational use and is not a substitute for 'spiritual' advice.
Be sure to do your own careful 'inventory' before taking action based on anything you find in this content.
Intended solely as informative and subjects to reflect on.')

PROFILE AVATAR - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"And many things shared are often deemed of value to be reminded of again when lives
become so congested with behavior characterized by restlessness, illusions, and
incoherence of thought and words."

* (https://christianchat.com/threads/todays-inspiration.183984/post-3937184)

*("Should it not be noteworthy, that nothing under the sun shall be as important
as one's own life surrendering unto the spiritual 'principles' so instructed by Christ
our Lord God. Is it not being witnessed by a community filled with every conceivable
notion of the 'man-mind' spewing worldly 'thinking' and attempting to display their
worldly 'knowledge'........forever vacant of real-life testimony of how God has changed
or inspired their life in order to bring lost souls up out of the mire of troubling anguish
that many are without doubt, experiencing in life, here in the NOW! Lost souls require
spiritual guidance and spiritual love.......and, is not the way of the world, against the
spiritual way of Christ........and it is to be noted, not to be correction of the 'words'....
but correction of ONES OWN SELF......a profound truth that is selfishly dismissed!")

tenor9IYMK91O.gif