~This side of the 'glass'~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
(Prayer Message of which is in need of serious contemplation.... the enlightenment of the mind by the Holy Spirit.)

"Let us pray this day to be thankful for the greatest gift of all, and that being
the Holy Spirit. And let us surrender, knowing only then shall this gift be of worth,
and that being to practice love in all our going and coming...here in the now."
'Amen'
'Praise God'

prayer - Copy - Copy (2) - Copy.jpg

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"And willful stubbornness and blatant contempt of truth shall continue to bring
cause of unwillingness to change. T
he result of grieving the Spirit, besides limiting the effect
of all scripture, but also losing God's gracious influences. And also, bringing cause of limited love
of God to effectively share, and faith may become wilted and frayed, and prayers often go nowhere."

'And complacency of fools shall destroy them... Revelation 3:15-16

R (10) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg
download.png

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"And to bring cause of desecration of the sacredness of the 'Divine words of intent', spiritually
inspired through teachings of Christ our Lord shall be considered blatant intrusions of disloyalty
and dishonorable intent and/or otherwise
selfishly perpetrated without forethought of spiritual integrity.

'And of entirety throughout, are subtle reminders and warnings forever put aside for sake of bravado
and being soundly displayed across the wireless connections. And selfish desire to 'fit in'...brings cause
the "GREAT FALLING AWAY...FROM GOD"!

'And now has come..."PRINCE OF THE POWER OF THE AIR"! And here in............

(Footnote: will continue when this PC is operating normal...have rebooted and restarted several
times in last hour...yeah, power of the internet connection being tampered with...yeow!
Cold temp. or don't know can't tell you at this time...my chuckle for now!)

POOF!

PROFILE PIC. TO SHARE.jpg :):unsure::coffee:....coffee time!

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
" I have learned through this spiritual journey; my life has been allowed a new perspective
of many things of which has greatly enhanced my attitude and conduct.
-And the depth being attainable only though my 'helper'...the Holy Spirit.
And the reality being unattainable by anything under the sun, it must be lived...
no more...no less. -

-And these words tell it all......Through prayer, invite Jesus Christ to control your life through the Holy Spirit.
“The Holy Spirit illuminates the minds of people, makes us yearn for God, and takes spiritual truth and makes it understandable to us.”
'Through the power of the Holy Spirit, the Helper, we become more like Jesus and are directed to do the Father's will. Furthermore, the gift is primarily for the empowerment to witness to others.

'It's not enough to exist with the belief that The Father and the Son are first and the Holy Spirit is secondary. They are equal and work in harmony with each other. The uniqueness of the Holy Spirit is His presence within us. Jesus said before he ascended to heaven that the Holy Spirit would come and dwell within us as a believer. With that, He empowers us to live victoriously for the cause of Christ and glory of the Father.'

'When I think of the Holy Spirit, this is how I primarily think of Him: God with us, helping and empowering us to live a flourishing life that radiates the goodness of God. I don’t know about you but I’m constantly aware of my need for divine help. As my flesh fights for control, it’s the Spirit that steps in and helps me to be who God created me to be.'

' When a person blasphemes, slanders and rejects the true work of the Holy Spirit, they disconnect their source of conviction. When this happens, there is nothing or no one who will move that person to repentance and without repentance there can be no forgiveness.'

(Be sure to do your own careful 'inventory' before taking action based on anything you find in this content.
Intended solely as informative and subjects of 'Reflections of Life'...'This side of the glass')

'Bingo'...Believe I need God, Ok

tenor9IYMK91O.gif download.png 256416348_1954531038040748_3734632522665924806_n - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy (10) - Copy - Cop...jpg

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
(Response concerning.......https://christianchat.com/threads/has-anyone-noticed.209053/post-4989470)

"Good day all!"
"I am 'Bingo' Bob, and I am here to share from 'this side of the glass'...no more, no less.
The above link caught my attention and I believe now being the time to continue the #583 post.

(And yes, this PC appears to still be 'disorderly', and help is not on the way...so be it! Things happen
being out of my jurisdiction, and most likely this post to be continued as time and my focus may vary.)

"And a reminder of .... https://christianchat.com/threads/i-saw-the-light.182858/post-3846298 !

"And to be crystal clear, I make no claim of being special or the likes of anything else. I know what
I experienced and I stand by my convictions., a spiritual happening.
And of many things shared being a result of my spiritual journey from 1996 to here in the now, and
make no mistake, a journey of one day at a time! And my spiritual growth has no end in this troubled world.

"Subtle warnings I believe to be of profound significance within the Divine words of wisdom. I, you
and all may have had a different life from the beginning if the warnings had been of great prominence
and explicitly been told and taught in any early involment in a Christian environment.
'God being presented by mankind has always been of many variables of good and great things.
But the enormity of problems to expect not as important as accept Jesus, be baptized.... etc. etc. and all
would be fine. Spiritual reality not being prominent enough to firmly understand precisely the nature of
God's influence through attributes of spiritual inspiration to fully help change one's life.
And yes, now I 'see' things of life totally different than what and how I was indoctrinated with being 'Christian'.

'And here in the now...'Principalities of power'...'Prince of the power of the air'.... 'Master of the world'...
has noticeably without doubt arrived and with vengeance for the world to witness!
'And pertaining to the concerned 'link' of noted subject. It being commendable and appreciated for the concern.
God bless and love I share with you!
download.png
'And now time and focus being expired, and hopefully to be continued.
There being much more to come. And first, perhaps one should attempt to absorb things told of within here.
Left for now are things to carefully contemplate. Apparently, there being a purpose or reason for the most prominent
'words' put forth and for one's own conclusion.... a few being. ~~~
'AND ~ LOVE ~ HOLY SPIRIT ~ CHRIST IN US ~ I AM YOU, YOU ARE I ~ I AM THAT I AM ~ LETTERS THAT DESTROY/KILL ~
REAP WHAT YOU SOW ~ (MELT A HEART OF STONE/TURN A HEART TO STONE) ~ COME BE AS CHILDREN ~
~ALL THINGS MAY BE FOUND WITHIN ~ KINGDOM OF GOD FOUND IN MOST UNLIKELY PLACE ~PARABLE, PARABLE! ~
And FAITH and TRUST and HOPE and BELIEVE and/or being optional, depending on the ~REFLECTION IN THE MIRROR ~

"Away until I am to return."

tenor9IYMK91O.gif download.png

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
(Pg. #1 of more to be cont.) 1/1/23 ®

"Good day all!"
"I am 'Bingo' Bob, and I came to share from 'this side of the glass'...no more, no less.
New day, new year, but same old "
eye", 'Bingo' Bob...."Believe I need God, Ok."

"In the past 'heydays', New Year's Eve was party time, (Boy howdy!) and New Year's Day being
R & R.
"Here in the now"... not to be!
'Those times, a new year brought some unexplainable emotional sense of new expectations and
big changes which momentarily lightened the heart and mind, apparently felt by me and many... in "
the time that was".!

"Though shortly lived when back to work, family, bills and the everyday routines continued, back to when
reality would kick in and same old same old routines would go on as they were to be before.
Just another
calendar with a different year. Now upon over eight decades of experiencing these "new years'.'

"And now comes...the rest of my story about ~Reflections of Life~ ...from ~This Side of the Glass."

"Came upon this world in Nineteen Forty. My older brother (R.I.P.) and I were brought up on a farm in the Midwest
solely by a loving, devoted and caring grandmother., our grandfather we never came to see or know of till the
tragic story was told to us in later years. A heartwreching account about a bet that went terribly bad, and out of
honor and respect for any and all families, gone or here, I will leave this part closed!
"Tears of the heart" are only known of by One that also shall never be "seen."

(To be cont.)

" And now after a long :coffee:break, I believe another day would be more appropriate to continue as I feel
today a good day to rest up, and not to stumble some that may be sensitive or fragile." :unsure::)

cowhand1 - Copy - Copy.gif :)

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
(Pg. #1 of more to be cont.) 1/1/23 ®

"Good day all!"
"I am 'Bingo' Bob, and I came to share from 'this side of the glass'...no more, no less.
New day, new year, but same old "
eye", 'Bingo' Bob...."Believe I need God, Ok."

"In the past 'heydays', New Year's Eve was party time, (Boy howdy!) and New Year's Day being
R & R.
"Here in the now"... not to be!
'Those times, a new year brought some unexplainable emotional sense of new expectations and
big changes which momentarily lightened the heart and mind, apparently felt by me and many... in "
the time that was".!

"Though shortly lived when back to work, family, bills and the everyday routines continued, back to when
reality would kick in and same old same old routines would go on as they were to be before.
Just another
calendar with a different year. Now upon over eight decades of experiencing these "new years'.'

"And now comes...the rest of my story about ~Reflections of Life~ ...from ~This Side of the Glass."

"Came upon this world in Nineteen Forty. My older brother (R.I.P.) and I were brought up on a farm in the Midwest
solely by a loving, devoted and caring grandmother., our grandfather we never came to see or know of till the
tragic story was told to us in later years. A heartwreching account about a bet that went terribly bad, and out of
honor and respect for any and all families, gone or here, I will leave this part closed!
"Tears of the heart" are only known of by One that also shall never be "seen."

(To be cont.)

" And now after a long :coffee:break, I believe another day would be more appropriate to continue as I feel
today a good day to rest up, and not to stumble some that may be sensitive or fragile." :unsure::)

View attachment 247217 :)

"This post will remain 'pending' as other matters are attended to as they happen...here in the now."

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Good day all...
"Those that have stopped by any of the 'threads', I hope you move forward this year with hope,
and hopefully learn to come closer to God, and of any disturbances in your life, I hope you overcome
and have peace and wellbeing, and I love God and each one herein."

"I need help!"
"Those three words my friends, over two decades ago, were precisely what turned my life around,
big time!
And what I am about to share has never be
completely told of and never put on a page, so bear with me
as this is my best recollection. (Sept. 27, 1999)

"I was taking a showing when a weird feeling came over me, a 'tingling sensation', my arms became numb,
like a paralysis and my chest hurt and a ponding feeling, actually I feared I was having a stroke and was going to die.
I
remember looking in the big bathroom wall mirror, and I was not there! And the 'vision' has never gone
away to this day. And what appeared to be an
indescribable glowing face image with a stern solemn look, was
in my mirror on the wall, from there my mind was and is a blank, so I simply don't know.

'The next that I can remember, sitting at my kitchen table, dressed and with a beer and on the phone....
(To this day I have not a clue how I reached the HOT LINE of Alcoholics
Anonymous) anyway a calm voice answered,
"Hello, I am here, what do you want" and I cried out...'I NEED HELP!"
the voice said.."Where are you."
'Well, I don't remember giving my address, but I must have because within an hour there was a knock on my door.

(To be clear, this was after midnight and my wife asleep in back bedroom was unaware, later to tell me she heard voices
and thought just another drinking buddy had stopped by.)

' So, two guys show up and of course I offered them a beer, which they refused and then 'Pres.' started asking
a lot of questions. (Pres. later became my sponsor) After a while he said, "Bob, don't walk, but you need to run
to our next meeting, you have a serious
problem. And he told his friend he would take me next day if I was sober.
I agreed to go to bed and try the meeting.
'Next day, in an alcohol 'fog' Sept.28, 1999 I walked through the doors of my first Alcoholics Anonymous fellowship
meeting!
"Thank God, AA and my sponsor...I have been delivered from the alcohol graving!"
"One day at a time!"
'My spiritual awakening has taken place in this time, and I stand by my commitment to God and myself...
to be ever thankful and share my gratitude the best I know how.'
'Bingo'...Believe I need God, Ok.

COPY - Copy.jpg download.png 563e0526621ea_man_praying_silhouette-resized-600-Copy_jpg_0b82847a16daaa9ce48d0ca8f14dc4d5 - C...png

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
GAVE TO THE WORLD NEW - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy (4).jpg
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, (self) for instruction in righteousness:

~So, I tell you this, and insist on it in the Lord, that you must no longer walk as the 'persons of 'Nations' do, in the futility of their thinking. They are darkened in their understanding and alienated from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them due to the hardness of their hearts. Having lost all sense of shame, they have given themselves over to sensuality for the practice of every kind of impurity, with a craving for more.

~But this is not the way you came to know Christ. Surely you heard of Him and were taught in Him—in keeping with the truth that is in Jesus— to put off your former way of life, your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires; to be renewed in the spirit of your minds; and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness.

~Therefore, each of you must put off falsehood and speak truthfully to his neighbor, for we are all members of one another. “Be angry, yet do not sin.” Do not let the sun set upon your anger, and do not give the devil a foothold.

~He who has been stealing must steal no longer, but must work, doing good with his own hands, that he may have something to share with the one in need.
~Let no unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building up the one in need and bringing grace to those who listen.
~And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, in whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.
Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, outcry and slander, along with every form of malice. Be kind and tenderhearted to one another, forgiving each other just as in Christ God forgave
you. ~
~Spiritually Inspired~

COPY - Copy.jpg download.png 256416348_1954531038040748_3734632522665924806_n - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy (10) - Copy - Cop...jpg

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
GAVE TO THE WORLD NEW - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy (4).jpg
"And here and across the social media spectrum of the wireless communication...
the sacredness and loyalty of Jesus Christ teachings of the principles of life, have
been shamelessly and disgracefully rearranged and fragmented by selfish and self-centered
persons being spiritual bankrupt!" Nothing of worth deposited, nothing of worth received.
Good intentions with bogus deposits."

~Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience: Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others. ~
~For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of ~ 'God, the Creator'~ but is of the world. ~
~Spiritually Inspired~

" Few would choose to be associated with people or things that are insidious, sinister, or pernicious; all three of these words have decidedly unpleasant meanings, each with its own particular shade of nastiness.

*Insidious; ("ambush") which is fitting, as this word often carries the meanings “deceitful,” “stealthy,” or “harmful in an imperceptible fashion.”
The first two meanings may be applied to people or things (“an insidious enemy,” “an insidious plot”), while the last is usually applied to things (“insidious problems,” “insidious sexism/racism”), in particular to the gradual progress of a social disorder (“an insidious malignancy”).

*Sinister; meaning “on the left side, unlucky, inauspicious.” Although it is commonly used today in the sense “evil” (“a sinister cult leader”; “sinister plot and/or conduct of behavior), it may also suggest an ominous foreshadowing of some unfavorable turn of events (“a sinister omen”).

*Pernicious; has largely stayed true to its etymological root, Latin noun pernicies “ruin, destruction.” Its original meaning in English, “highly injurious or destructive,” usually applies to things (“pernicious apathy,” “pernicious effects”) When applied to people, pernicious often referred to “wicked/reckless conduct to the point of mentally unstable."

(Be sure to do your own careful 'inventory' before taking action based on anything you find in this content.
Intended solely as informative and subjects of 'Reflections of Life'...'This side of the glass'...'I saw the Light'.)
('Bingo'...Believe I need God, Ok)

COPY - Copy.jpg download.png 256416348_1954531038040748_3734632522665924806_n - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy (11) - Copy - Cop...jpg

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
Stubbornness and defiance of God and His ordained authority is a serious offense, one that can spread like poison throughout a community.
(Acts 7:51)
" Follow God’s example, therefore, as dearly loved children and walk in the way of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a special offering and sacrifice to God.
'But among you there must not be even a hint of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for God’s holy people. Nor should there be obscenity, foolish talk or coarse joking, which are out of place, but rather thanksgiving. For of this you can be sure: No immoral, impure or greedy person—such a person is an idolater—has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God. Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of such things God’s wrath comes on those who are disobedient. Therefore, do not be partners with them.
'For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light (for the fruit of the light consists in all goodness, righteousness and truth) and find out what pleases the Lord. Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. It is shameful even to mention what the disobedient do in secret. But everything exposed by the light becomes visible—and everything that is illuminated becomes a light. This is why it is said:

“Wake up, sleeper,
rise from the dead,

and Christ will shine on you"

CAME TO SHARE.jpg :)
download.png

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
TODAY - Copy - Copy.jpg
"And the spiritual sacredness of God's intended purpose to help inspire and influence human lives...
to act upon, apply and actively partake in earnestly and honestly striving to practice the love and wisdom
of Christ our Lord God, and upon acknowledgement of the 'principles of life', beginning with God's Commandments,
and intended
attributes, in all the going and coming of each individual, here in the now."
(2 Timothy 3:16-17)
(Galatians 1:8-9)
(Psalm 119:10)

(Psalm 119:2-3)

"And across the digital wireless communications spectrum, the circle of the intellectual communities with the 'man-mind'
illusionary 'thinking' have taken upon themselves (perhaps with some good intentions) to analyze, interpret, rearrange
bend and twist scripture to their way of 'thinking' as though 'educated' opinions will overshadow and outweigh
the sacred spiritually inspired 'words' of God.

"And this being likely present upon 'a great falling away from God'....'Here in the Now'.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
#593 reminder!

Intended solely as informative and subjects of ('Reflections of Life'...'This side of the glass')
('Bingo'...Believe I need God, Ok)

256416348_1954531038040748_3734632522665924806_n - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy (12) - Copy - Cop...jpg

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"And modern day 'proclaimed Christians' continue with a 'worldly delusional' concept of God.
And this shall forever greatly limit the benefits of the sacredness and purpose intended of
the essential necessity of spiritual awareness, enlightenment and a spiritual consciousness

to enlighten, and to be a guiding light in one's own life, here in the now."

"And intentionally ignored scripture left untouched, perhaps spiritual truth does not coincide
with intellectual 'worldly concepts'...bringing about '
personalities before principles' ...told of to be considered
selfish self-centered conduct."

https://christianchat.com/threads/this-side-of-the-glass.182929/post-4987360
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
(Proverbs 3:5-6
) familiar passage to many: "Trust in the LORD with all your heart; and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct your paths." 'Complementary pair of commands'. We are told, positively, to trust the Lord and, negatively, not to trust our own understanding. Those two things are mutually exclusive. In other words, if we trust in the Lord, we cannot also depend upon our own ability to understand everything God is doing.

(First Corinthians 13:12) "For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known." We only see part of the picture God is painting. If we are to truly trust Him, we have to let go of our pride, our programs, and our plans. Even the best-laid human plans cannot begin to approach the magnificent sagacity of God’s plan. “For the foolishness of God is wiser than human wisdom” (1 Corinthians 1:25).

Many have a desperate desire to understand, but in so many areas one must acknowledge that we cannot understand. We must approve of God’s ways, even when we can’t comprehend them. (Isaiah 55:8-9) and why we often don’t understand what God is doing: "'For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,' declares the Lord. 'For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.'" God declares the whole picture, while we only see our tiny corner of it. To trust in the Lord with all our heart means we can’t place our own right to understand above His right to direct our lives the way He sees fit. When we insist on God always making sense to our finite minds, we are setting ourselves up for spiritual trouble.

'Our limited understanding can easily lead us astray. (Proverbs 16:25) "There is a way that appears to be right, but in the end it leads to death." When we choose to direct our lives according to what seems right to us, we often reap disaster (Judges 21:25). Every culture has tried to get God to approve of its definition of right and wrong, but God never changes and His standards never change. (Numbers 23:19; James 1:17; Romans 11:29). Every person must make a decision whether to live his or her life according to personal preference or according to the unchanging Word of God. We often will not understand how God is causing "all things to work together for good" (Romans 8:28), and when we trust Him with all our hearts, we know that He is. He will never fail us (Psalm 119:142; Philippians 2:13).

Romans 1:28.......And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper.
1 Timothy 4:1..
.But the Spirit explicitly tells that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to deceitful spirits and doctrines of demons.
Isaiah 66:4.... So I will choose their punishments. And will bring on them what they dread.
Because I called, but no one answered. I spoke, but they did not listen.
And they did evil in My sight. And chose that in which I did not delight.

Intended solely as informative and subjects of 'Reflections of Life'...'This side of the glass')
'Bingo'...Believe I need God, Ok)

CAME TO SHARE.jpg Friendly.png

download.png

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
Apr 24, 2019

(Mon. 3/25/19)
"It is not for me to judge, nor intend to offend anyone...it simply is of no value. I share from
this side of the 'glass' as so led to do so. Many are living in a restless, stressful and chaotic
lifestyle the likes of which has never been witnessed in any 'age'. Events across the entirety
of the world has evolved into a loss of......LOVE. Is this not all of all things of God!......
Spiritually bankrupt! It is not to ever doubt God's profound 'inspiration' so wisely put
forth.
within the Divine Scroll of life....and the 'principles' by which are intended to be obeyed....
Have we not ALL failed miserable...absolutely...to think otherwise is foolishness. It is disturbing
how 'Christianity' has become so worldly influenced at the hands of man's imagination, illusions
and EGO. Is it not being witnessed within the 'community' of fellowship across the entire social
media 'arena'.... LOVE has been replaced with...SELFISHNESS...has it not."
'Praise God'

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"And the malady continues with vigor and seemingly intensified with events coming across news and social
media outlets. And in reality of the many 'stories' ...the root core of numerous problems arises from
SELFISH SELF-CENTEREDNESS. Harboring and acting upon this behavior can, has and will continue to destroy
the very fabric of any hope of meaningful human relationships."

"And the 'Christian arena' being no exception to this malady. Scripture appears not to reach those in need
of a serious inventory of self."

(*Spiritually Inspired)

(*Selfishness is that attitude of being concerned with one’s own interests above the interests of others. However, the Bible commands us to “do nothing from selfishness or empty conceit, but with humility of mind regard one another as more important than yourselves; do not merely look out for your own personal interests, but also for the interests of others” (Philippians 2:3-4,).

It’s interesting to note comparison of selfishness to “empty conceit”—a term that could be translated “vanity” or “arrogance.” It refers to an overly high opinion of oneself. Selfishness, then, is akin to narcissism.

(*Selfishness or empty conceit is often expressed by building up oneself while tearing down someone else. It is one of the “works of the flesh” according to Galatians 5:20. It leads to “disorder and every evil practice” (James 3:16). Selfishness caused the children of Israel to “willfully put God to the test by demanding the food they craved” (Psalm 78:18). Selfishness ruins friendships (Proverbs 18:1), hinders prayer (James 4:3), and is the product of earthly wisdom (James 3:13-14).

(*The opposite of selfishness is also found in Philippians 2: being united with Christ, having tenderness and compassion, and “being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and purpose” (Philippians 2:2).

'Bingo'...Believe I need God, Ok)

CAME TO SHARE - Copy.jpg
download.png

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"A sound clarification."

You can be saved and still be a carnal Christian rather than a spiritual Christian.
There is a difference between a carnal Christian and a spiritual Christian:
_________ ___________ __________ ____________ __________ ____________

-Carnal Christians have not renewed their mind with the Word of God or allowed the Holy Spirit to change them.
-They think, talk, and act, like the rest of the world and follow the world’s way of doing things.
-They allow their flesh and fleshly impulses to control them.
-They only function in the sense realm – what they can see, hear, touch, smell and taste.
-They only trust what they can see; they judge things by outward appearance.
-They try to keep God’s Law in their own ability.
-They try to control behavior without changing the heart.
-They try to serve God their way.
-They are afraid of God’s wrath.
-They do not have a revelation of God’s love for them, or His grace and mercy extended toward them, or the freedom that is available to them.

By mercy and love, truth and fidelity [to God and man--not by sacrificial offerings], iniquity is purged out of the heart, and by the reverent, worshipful fear of the Lord men depart from and avoid evil. Proverbs 16:6

In contrast, the spiritual Christian has submitted themselves to the Word of God and the Spirit of God, to be taught and to be changed into His image: -They have died to material ways of looking at things.

-They function not just in the earthly realm, but also in the Spirit realm.
-They trust the unseen – the Holy Spirit.
-They trust the Word of God.
-They know God loves them and they love Him.
-They joyfully submit themselves to God’s Word, obey God’s commands, and serve Him.
-They act on the Word, doing what it commands.
-They practice the love walk.
-They enjoy the liberty of the Spirit.
-They are not afraid of God or His wrath, because they believe His Word.
-They have a revelation of His grace and mercy extended to all who believe. -They think, talk, and act like Jesus.
-They have a revelation of their place in God’s family.
-They see themselves as God sees them.
-They humbly acknowledge that they are nothing without Him and that He is always to be glorified and lifted up in their lives.
-At the same time, they are bold to stand up and declare and decree a thing, knowing that Heaven stands behind them to carry it out.
-They serve - not under obedience to the old code of written regulations - but under obedience to the promptings of the Spirit in newness of life.

256416348_1954531038040748_3734632522665924806_n - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy (10) - Copy - Cop...jpg download.png
:)

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
(Things to ponder and perhaps shape the mind in realism)

1. The great law or the law of cause and effect
'When most people talk about karma, they’re likely referring to the great law of cause and effect.

'According to this law, whatever thoughts or energy you put out, you get back — good or bad. In order to get what you want; you have to embody and be worthy of those things.

It’s the concept of what you reap, you sow.

“For example, if you want love in your life, be loving to yourself."

2. The law of creation
'The law of creation underscores the importance that life doesn’t just happen to us. To make things happen in your life, you need to take action, instead of waiting for something to magically come your way.

“You are the co-creator of making what you want, based on your intentions."

3. The law of humility
'The law of humility is based on the principle that you must be humble enough to accept that your current reality is the result of your past actions.

'And if you’re blaming others for your current disturbances, you must accept that you likely created this reality by your behavior.

4. The law of growth
'Growth starts within us. To positively shape the world, you need to start with yourself. That’s because real change or personal growth begins with what you have control over, which is yourself, not others.

'The law of growth also looks at the things you can’t control and how you deal with accepting this fate. Ultimately, your focus should be on you, not trying to control the people or things around you.

5. The law of responsibility
'It’s a reminder that you own what happens to you in life. It’s a great reminder that what happens to you is because of you. This eliminates the opportunity for you to look outward to find the cause of your problems.

“You are the product of the choices you make.”

6. The law of connection
'This law is based on the principle that everything in your life, including your past, present, and future, are connected.

“Who you are today is the result of your previous actions."

" And who you will be tomorrow will be the result of your actions today."

7. The law of focus
'Focusing on too many things at once can slow you down and lead to frustration and negativity. That’s why the law of focus encourages you to concentrate on one thing at a time.

“If you focus on higher values like love and peace, then you’re less likely to be distracted by heavy feelings of resentment, greed, or anger."

8. The law of giving and hospitality
" You must give to the things you believe in. This law helps you understand the importance of your actions, reflecting your deeper beliefs."

" And if you want to live in a peaceful world, you need to focus on cultivating peace for others."

9. The law of here and now
" To experience peace of mind, you have to embrace the present. This can only happen when you let go of negative thoughts or behaviors from your past."

" If you get too focused on past events, you’ll keep reliving them. It is recommended to get in touch with the here and now and to get rooted into your senses."

“Look around the room you are in, focus your eyes on something, blink, and say " I am here, in the now."

10. The law of change
" According to this principle, history will continue to repeat itself until you learn from the experience and take steps to do something differently to stop the cycle."

" Change gives you a new path so that you can create a new future and a better version of yourself, free from the patterns of the past."

11. The law of patience and reward
" To generate change in the future, we must be consistent in our productive deeds today."

“It’s no good living healthily for one day and then sabotaging it in the next."
" Be consistent in your goals, and they will come to fruition."

12. The law of significance and inspiration
'We all play a part and have something to contribute to this world. What we share may sometimes seem small to us but can make an enormous difference in someone else’s life.
" The law of significance and inspiration is a great law to focus on when you need a motivational boost or begin to feel like you don’t have a purpose or matter.

'According to this law, every contribution you make will affect the world. You have been born with a specific gift, mission, and purpose that only you can bring into the world with your uniqueness. Authentically sharing your skills and gifts is why you’re here.

The bottom line
'The 12 laws of karma can serve as a guideline or road map to follow as you go through your daily life. These laws can help you understand how karma really works, and the effect that your thoughts and actions can have on you and the world around you.

'Using karma as a set of guidelines in your life can incentivize you to be more mindful of your thoughts, actions, and deeds before you make a decision.

cowhand1 - Copy - Copy.gif 256416348_1954531038040748_3734632522665924806_n - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy (7) - Copy - Copy...jpg :)

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
312830101_2220757881418061_3721517152136640541_n - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg
"And I have learned to focus on living here in the now. And it is being
witnessed herein, just how the imagination of the man-mind leads to

foolishness when attempting to interpret things not meant to fully understand.
"And without a spiritual enlightenment, often the man-mind becomes
out of its element concerning the unknowns."