Thoughts, Inspirations & Musings

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Today I managed to take out my trash, mail out a bill, clean up my kitchen somewhat, and that's it..lol

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I'm not going grocery shopping tomorrow. It's too much for my back to handle right now.. :(

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Stupid upstairs neighbors' company are being loud and rowdy. :/

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Ever have a day when you just wanna slap someone upside the head with a baseball bat? LOL

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
It is just barely getting light outside, and the birds are singing already. :)

Y

Yahweh_is_gracious

I think my garden plot is going to eat me alive.

0713171713a.jpg

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
The presence of a storm doesn't mean the absence of God

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
My back has been doing really good since July, but wouldn't ya know, now that it's the holidays, it's acting up again. :/

Beez

Nov 27, 2017
My back has been doing really good since July, but wouldn't ya know, now that it's the holidays, it's acting up again. :/
Do you dislike the holidays because of your back problems, Blue?

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
More like it's 2 certain family members who I cannot stand being around.. Every Christmas, I'm expected to go to someone else's house, instead of doing what I might want to do on Christmas.. I hate, loathe and despise Christmas.. I'll be sooo glad when Monday is over with.

Do you dislike the holidays because of your back problems, Blue?

Beez

Nov 27, 2017
More like it's 2 certain family members who I cannot stand being around.. Every Christmas, I'm expected to go to someone else's house, instead of doing what I might want to do on Christmas.. I hate, loathe and despise Christmas.. I'll be sooo glad when Monday is over with.
I am sorry, Blue. I know, intimately, the feeling. Maybe it's too late this time, maybe it's not, but for good night, why can't you DO IT?? I mean do it your way??? If you feel like you are always using YOUR holiday to please everyone else, what about YOU this time? Or next time, if you must wait?

Awww, just remembering when I finally put my foot down and said, "No!" I can't help it -- I am wishing hard for you . . . .

All these years later, no regrets. No wishing for a do-over.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Because my sister had a fit when I told her I had other plans for Christmas, and she called me selfish. Her and my mom are the ones that I can't stand. Every year, I'm given the "it could be our last Christmas with mom and dad" spiel. That may very well be true, but so what? For the last 47 years, except in 2014 when I had sciatica and couldn't go anywhere on Christmas and my brother ended up in hospital same day from getting kicked by a horse, I've had Christmas at either my parents house, or my brother's house..

So as usual every year, I end up ditching MY Christmas plans in order to make everyone else happy. :/ I despise my mom and sister sooo much, sometimes I wish they'd just hurry up and die already. :( Sounds horrible, but it's truly how I feel.

I am sorry, Blue. I know, intimately, the feeling. Maybe it's too late this time, maybe it's not, but for good night, why can't you DO IT?? I mean do it your way??? If you feel like you are always using YOUR holiday to please everyone else, what about YOU this time? Or next time, if you must wait?

Awww, just remembering when I finally put my foot down and said, "No!" I can't help it -- I am wishing hard for you . . . .

All these years later, no regrets. No wishing for a do-over.

Beez

Nov 27, 2017
Because my sister had a fit when I told her I had other plans . . . .
Oh, Blue. My heart cries for you. I know that is not what you want, so I'll move along quickly. :( You know this is manipulation. Narcissistic. You know people like this always use a little undeniable truth to shut your mouth and get you to comply. Of course, it could be the last time. Any time could be the "last time." But this is narcissism at play. Stinkin. It's a game.

Hey. I copied this down yesterday: 6 Tactics Narcissists Will Use To Silence You. It may not be what you want right now, so be careful about reading it.

Take care -- okay?