Thread Mash-ups

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

MollyConnor

So if you were having dinner with me, this is what we would be having.
Sugar Addiction

M

MollyConnor

You can't...
Kik me (get it? kick me! :p)

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Ahab and the United States...

Break up Advice

J

joefizz

Where are you from?,The silly thread.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Lay Your Hands Upon Us Lord
Kik me

Where would you live?
I am not here

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Where Two Or Three Are Gathered In My Name
I am not here

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
If God asked, "What would make you feel better right now?" what would you tell Him
"Sorry, but I don't date Baptist!"

J

joefizz

Recovering love addict,looking for friends.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
If God asked "What would make you feel better right now?" what would you tell Him
"You can't..."

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
How to feel young?

You can't...
Ouch! But so true. If you want to feel old, wait.

"Hello, Ghostbusters?"
"OoooooOOOOoo people who were born years after that movie came out are having their second chiiiiild by now ooooOOOooOOOOOoooo."

N

NoNameMcgee

donald trump disrespects everyone's feelings on dating younger and older people.

J

joefizz

What are one or more things you like to eat....meat or sweets!