Three women found after 10 years.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Elizabeth619

Jul 19, 2011
I just don't understand why someone who could have prevented the tragedy from happening in
the first place but didn't gets thanks.

So Jesus is great because they escaped, but where was he for the last decade while they were
being held against their will and most likely abused and raped daily? I'm sorry that I just accept
the reality of the situation.

If I was being stabbed repeatedly while Superman stood in the shadows like some creepy
voyeur then I was able to knock the knife from the attackers hand I'm not going to say
that Superman used his super breath and thank him! I'm going to consider him useless
for looking and doing nothing.

Then again that would never happen. Superman doesn't exist.
Why do you blame Jesus or God for the evil of man. Why not blame MAN? God never said life would be easy. God never said his children would live a perfect life on Earth. He did say we will go through tough times.

One thing that I do consider a blessing is after 10 years they found 3 women ALIVE. Not graves of 3 women.

Markum1972

Mar 25, 2013
I just don't understand why someone who could have prevented the tragedy from happening in
the first place but didn't gets thanks.

So Jesus is great because they escaped, but where was he for the last decade while they were
being held against their will and most likely abused and raped daily? I'm sorry that I just accept
the reality of the situation.

If I was being stabbed repeatedly while Superman stood in the shadows like some creepy
voyeur then I was able to knock the knife from the attackers hand I'm not going to say
that Superman used his super breath and thank him! I'm going to consider him useless
for looking and doing nothing.

Then again that would never happen. Superman doesn't exist.
God has, does, and always will work through men. You ask where He is? He is in me and I am in Him as well as others.

You want to know where Jesus was?

He was here in my city of Cleveland working with the Without Words Movement to raise awareness of human trafficking so others know about this travesty, what to watch for, and what to do. He was here ministering healing to other victims of human trafficking. He was here searching for information that would lead to the freedom of others; seeking wisdom and guidance from the Father.

He was doing all of this and much more while the world continued its daily tradition of laying up treasures here on this earth. He was looking for the lost, the oppressed, the blind, and the brokenhearted while the majority of the world ignored their cries and chose to look the other way seeking after their own wants.

Yet you come with an ungrateful heart not being pleased in the salvation and healing that is given. The wickedness of men shall continue until the end and shall not be prevented until that time. But by the will of God and the will of those that serve Him there shall be salvation for those that seek it. Captives shall be set free, blind will be made to see, and the sick shall be healed.

But those that continue to be blinded by their doubt and unbelief shall not see it. It shall be hidden from them through their own ignorance and deceit. They will be given no power upon the earth but to kill, steal, and destroy. But for those that are in Christ, power is given to them to overcome.

I tell you the truth, if you have seen me you have seen the Father. Why do these things puzzle you?