Time For a Fresh Move of God

  • Thread starter Thread starter 88
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

88

Senior Member
Nov 14, 2016
3,517
77
48
God keeps covenant with a people and America is connected greatly to its past---the prayers of many generations is coming to fruition and God is starting to move in a fresh and marvelous way-----check out this video if you are interested in what God has said and is saying about America... 1AASmFDjx-.
 
When God calls you He appoints you. And when He appoints you He anoints you. And when He anoints you and you are divinely positioned nothing can stop you. Anointing breaks yokes and anointing lifts burdens. Anointing creates excess to GLORY. When a person is anointed - the greater the anointing the greater the move of God in a place. An anointed person opens the heavens and the GLORY of the LORD comes and meets needs in a place. Talent and flesh is not a anointing; it’s tinkling cymbal and sounding brass. Sisters and brothers when someone gets up who is anointed you feel the Heavens shifting and God comes so low to meet that need. Anointing is empowerment to deal with DEMONIC stuff. If Jesus needed the anointing of the Holy Spirit, we need it. That's why when Jesus came He said, "The Spirit of the Lord upon Me - He has anointed Me." That ANOINTING open the Heavens, healed the sick, open blind eyes, raised the dead, made people whole by meeting every need, multiplied bread, filled boats with fish and so much more! It was His anointing that open the Heavens.
 
Last edited:
God keeps covenant with a people and America is connected greatly to its past---the prayers of many generations is coming to fruition and God is starting to move in a fresh and marvelous way-----check out this video if you are interested in what God has said and is saying about America... 1AASmFDjx-.

I do not need a video for what God has said in his word. Ore reveals the video something what is not written in bible. By the way, where america is mentioned in the bible?
 

All the places he mentioned did not have a move of God, the Holy Spirit does not make people do thing uncontrollably I Corinthians 14:33 “For God is not a God of confusion but of peace.”

Jesus told us why He was sending the Spirit of truth to us, John 15:26 “But when the Helper comes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify of Me.”

John 16:12-15
“I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.13 However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.14 He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.15 All things that the Father has are Mine. Therefore I said that He will take of Mine and declare it to you.”

What happened in Brownsville and Pensacola was not of the Spirit of truth as Jesus explained Him, there was no guiding in truth, there was no teaching of things to come and Jesus was not glorified, so it was not a Spirit of truth movement in any of it.

America is not in the Bible, why? Because America is not a people or nation in Biblical terms, America is a mixture of many different people or from many nation to form a people or nation. The people or nations in Bible prophecy can trace thier linage to the sons of Noah and Americans cannot do that as one people or nation.

 
God keeps covenant with a people and America is connected greatly to its past---the prayers of many generations is coming to fruition and God is starting to move in a fresh and marvelous way-----check out this video if you are interested in what God has said and is saying about America... 1AASmFDjx-.
***Fresh Move of God/Taste and See the Lord is Good ***dryness usually precedes Rain Biblically----if you are thirsty get your "cups" ready...
 
God keeps covenant with a people and America is connected greatly to its past-

America's past happens to be one of ruthless genocide and unmitigated vanity. i am unaware of any 'covenant' God ever made with any nation other than Israel.


so . . .
 

America is not in the Bible, why? Because America is not a people or nation in Biblical terms, America is a mixture of many different people or from many nation to form a people or nation.


not entirely unlike iron mixed with wet mud or clay, ain't it?

things don't go well for the statue in Nebuchadnezzar's dream. it's smashed to pieces by The Rock!
 
America is just a group of people, and I see almost everyday a fresh move of God upon those who are in my circle. Even upon myself, there is a freshness of His manifestations all the time. He is a God of signs and wonders, and always will be.

It can happen to anyone who looks for it -both individually or in a large group.

Fresh moves!

(did not watch the video, I only observe first hand).
 
  • Like
Reactions: tourist
America is just a group of people, and I see almost everyday a fresh move of God upon those who are in my circle. Even upon myself, there is a freshness of His manifestations all the time. He is a God of signs and wonders, and always will be.

It can happen to anyone who looks for it -both individually or in a large group.

Fresh moves!

(did not watch the video, I only observe first hand).

Like yourself I prefer to view the world first-hand and really have no use for videos.
 
God doesn't go stale! God only has one move! And God's move isn't America. It's his people for his glory!

I get we need to freshen often. I don't get putting that on God needing to go fresh on his moves.
 
God doesn't go stale! God only has one move! And God's move isn't America. It's his people for his glory!

I get we need to freshen often. I don't get putting that on God needing to go fresh on his moves.

Agree with this. God's moves are not fresh from His perspective - only that in a person's life it will be a fresh revelation or manifestation to them.

I had experiences with the Lord in the last 10 years that I did not have earlier in my life. To me they were fresh. To God they were just one of His ways of revealing Himself.
 
I do not need a video for what God has said in his word. Ore reveals the video something what is not written in bible. By the way, where america is mentioned in the bible?

Exactly, thank you.

It is to ad nauseam this "America in the Bible" thing. How many prayers do we hear prayed for "America to turn to God" as if a country is his church?

One professor I had said one thing about the book of Revelation is "America isn't mentioned (as if it is elsewhere in the Bible) in Revelation!!!" so it implies America was wiped out. And the people listening gasped in horror...

It's just ridiculous.
 
God keeps covenant with a people and America is connected greatly to its past---the prayers of many generations is coming to fruition and God is starting to move in a fresh and marvelous way-----check out this video if you are interested in what God has said and is saying about America... 1AASmFDjx-.
***Fresh Move of God/The Harvest The purpose of the upcoming Move of God is to bring in the Harvest***just as in the Book of Acts, Pentecost was to give power to be witnesses***Jerusalem, Judea, and to the uttermost parts of the Earth (America) too...
 
***Fresh Move of God/The Harvest The purpose of the upcoming Move of God is to bring in the Harvest***just as in the Book of Acts, Pentecost was to give power to be witnesses***Jerusalem, Judea, and to the uttermost parts of the Earth (America) too...

I don't see revival during the Falling Away.

People getting saved, yes, but not nation-wide revival.
 
***Fresh Move of God/The Harvest The purpose of the upcoming Move of God is to bring in the Harvest***just as in the Book of Acts, Pentecost was to give power to be witnesses***Jerusalem, Judea, and to the uttermost parts of the Earth (America) too...

Pentecost is Exodus 20 revisited. Same 4 signs. Sealing of the new covenant.
What goes on in modern charismatic movement is not the same at all.
 
God keeps covenant with a people and America is connected greatly to its past---the prayers of many generations is coming to fruition and God is starting to move in a fresh and marvelous way-----check out this video if you are interested in what God has said and is saying about America... 1AASmFDjx-.
***Fresh Move of God/Prepared ***Harvesters and store houses are prepared for the Harvest***this is not the time of the Great Falling Away (Tribulation)***yes, there is a mess out there, but God is working a Great Work and not everyone in America will not get saved, but rather millions and millions...See this short video on America...

https://youtu.be/KnTkzFWYLUc
 
88 I have to level with you here, I believe you are half right. I do believe there will be an outpouring of the holy spirit but not in absence of the tribulation. I don't claim to know or understand it I just have this sense of knowing that God is creating a people who will will walk in the holy spirit even more so than the apostles did, they won't just perform miracles they will be walking miracles I am talking about stuff like wherever one of these people walk life springs forth from underneath their feet or as they pass someone even just being near them the love of god will just be pouring out and overflowing.

I was shown these people a few years ago in a dream but I also was shown awful and horrific things, demons running rampant killing and slaughtering people, flesh being melted to the sidewalk and poverty and famine in such a degree that i am surprised I was not overwhelmed by the sight and people who would stand for Christ were not always spared with death some were tortured in ways I cannot even begin to understand how anyone could think of such things. I mean I saw this one person in some kind iron contraption that made it impossible to move but his eye lids were being pulled up by the thin metal electronic claws stretching them until they broke and then searing and melting their eyeballs and making them drink it.

I have always said to people that we should pray that god in his mercy would delay all the happenings to come but never did I understand the truth of those words until I saw all of that, but in such a time like this where his light and his love and his hope will be needed more than it ever has in history that i where I saw these people filled so greatly with his power and his spirit. I don't even know why I am speaking of all of this I just know if i don't speak it I feel like I will burst and I am not one who is comfortable peaking of such things without first having at least some kind of biblical evidence but when God leads me to speak something I just have to do it.

I will admit inside for a good while now I have felt like there is a calling that I am to wait for like how a military soldier waits for the commanders command, I don't know what this calling is but I can feel inside that I am to wait for the command but inside I am really getting a bit anxious. I suppose I need to stop ranting now lol
 
God keeps covenant with a people and America is connected greatly to its past---the prayers of many generations is coming to fruition and God is starting to move in a fresh and marvelous way-----check out this video if you are interested in what God has said and is saying about America... 1AASmFDjx-.
***Fresh Move of God/Find Your Place in the Harvest ***time to move into what God has for you in the upcoming Harvest***as we seek Him we will be positioned and ready***if you are "out of place" in anyway this is a good time to realign for God's Will and Purpose...
 
***Fresh Move of God/Find Your Place in the Harvest ***time to move into what God has for you in the upcoming Harvest***as we seek Him we will be positioned and ready***if you are "out of place" in anyway this is a good time to realign for God's Will and Purpose...

The harvest is the end of the age, and the harvesters are angels.
​
​- Jesus of Nazareth​




​
 

if God truly gave me satisfaction, would i be clamoring for '
more, more!' all the time?

if He said all who drink from Him will never thirst again, who have i drunk from if i remain thirsty?
if He said He shall feed me and i will not hunger, who did i eat from if my belly grumbles?

if the table set before me is grown stale, that i'm compelled every week to ask for '
fresh vittles' -- whose banquet am i at?