Time machine

  • Thread starter Thread starter lightbliss
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I think they want to do that soon. They just opened, so they prolly don't have the staff and stuff to do it yet.
 
That's not a bad idea, but I don't have a working bike and they probably don't have the money to pay me.
 
That's lame then. I have a bike I never use that just hangs from a hook in my garage. Too bad I can't send it to you.
 
He just says he bought it as a present for me and says I'm not allowed to sell it. I don't really know why.
 
It's considered rude to sell or give away something that was given to you as a gift.
 
True... But it was a present for my 16th birthday, which was now nearly 10 years ago and I never USE it... It's pointless to just leave it hanging in the garage when I could sell it (and I would even give him the money if he preferred) than just let it continue to take up space hanging there without being used.
 
Whaaaaaaaaaat... I don't understand. I would use the time machine & stop him from buying it that'll solve this conundrum.
 
I'd want to go forward, not past. I know all about the past. Been there, or at least read about it. I want to see what happens. I want to see in what ways we improve, and in what ways we decline.

I have no interest in spending any time before flush toilets, air conditioning, or other modern conveniences. Call me spoiled.