Time machine

  • Thread starter Thread starter lightbliss
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Maybe Da Vinci invented one but we haven't foun the plans yet.
 
I think if I would go back in time I'd have to carefully choose a non racist place against brown skin.
 
go back in time to before Hitler went crazy but right when he was deciding about what to do with his life.
I go there so I could convince him to not do all those terrible things he did.
 
Would I know I had gone back in time? It's a very dangerous thing to go back in time, the tiniest of changes to the past make the most monumental differences in today. (sorry, I just finished Steven King's 11-22-63, about going back in time to stop the assassination of Pres. Kennedy)(great book, btw) I can't think of a particular century but I would dearly love to relive the birth of my two children, and watch them grow up again.
 
Without the idea that we can affect the future type of time travel please! Lets go back in time and make a lightshow out of flashlights, fireworks, flares, and lasers and scare the willies out of everyone!