Time machine

  • Thread starter Thread starter lightbliss
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I'll try:

How about this: Tuna steak fried on a hotplate (not too long, it has to be nice red in the centre), together with risotto and finished with some truffle oil.

Oh yummmy!!!!!
 
I forgot that I am not a cook on this thread.

Can someone grill me a chicken breast, and serve it with a baked potato, bread, and corn? Thanks.
 
bread with baked potato? that's new to me

*trows potatoes in the oven*
 
never had bread with baked potatoes

*cuts up ham, fries bacon, gets some corn, leek and cheese and puts them in bowls*

*takes out potatoes and serves with garlic- and spice- butter* *slices u newly baked bread*

dig in!
 
never had bread with baked potatoes

*cuts up ham, fries bacon, gets some corn, leek and cheese and puts them in bowls*

*takes out potatoes and serves with garlic- and spice- butter* *slices u newly baked bread*

dig in!

Can you really make all that? How come you're still single???? :D
 
Can you really make all that? How come you're still single???? :D

for the bread I need the recipe, for the potatoes I need the temperature of the oven
- the rest is all about making adjustments as you go


and oddly enough cooking isn´t at hot a topic out there irl as in here
 
for the bread I need the recipe, for the potatoes I need the temperature of the oven
- the rest is all about making adjustments as you go


and oddly enough cooking isn´t at hot a topic out there irl as in here

Oh, I strongly disagree. The world is all about food these days! Here nearly every station has at least 2 cooking shows.
 
well yes, but people rarely discuss how they make food out on the streets :p