B
What? Speak for yourself, evil down-under wacko!!!![]()
Can my friends come over?
That's a great idea. That way everyone will know where to find her.We will add a room to your house, and you will remain in that room at all times.
Well that narrows things down. I have alot of guy friends.
That's a great idea. That way everyone will know where to find her.![]()
You are much too popular. We might not let you date until you are thirty.Well that narrows things down. I have alot of guy friends.
Are they allowed to come to the window and give me flowers?
Can I say "Hello"??
You should wait till you’re twenty-five to date.
You shouldn’t speak to a man until you turn thirty.
Hey Lightbliss, I love questions like this. It's so fun to think about. I've always been sorta old fashioned. I would just like to be back in the times like how it was in I love Lucy. Where there were not always half naked women on every billboard, commercial. Things like that. Back when kids knew the value of work and didn't have to be entertained with all the technology stuff. It's crazy what all my son has offered to him. Not by me but society. I meant now days a 5 or 6 year old has a computer. They can watch movies in the car. When I had to travel to my grandparents house my brother and sister had nothing to play with in the back seat but paper rock scissors or my brother would beat on me for fun. LOL I just want to go back where there were more respectful people.
How am I supposed to date if I can't talk to them?
Hey Lightbliss, I love questions like this. It's so fun to think about. I've always been sorta old fashioned. I would just like to be back in the times like how it was in I love Lucy. Where there were not always half naked women on every billboard, commercial. Things like that. Back when kids knew the value of work and didn't have to be entertained with all the technology stuff. It's crazy what all my son has offered to him. Not by me but society. I meant now days a 5 or 6 year old has a computer. They can watch movies in the car. When I had to travel to my grandparents house my brother and sister had nothing to play with in the back seat but paper rock scissors or my brother would beat on me for fun. LOL I just want to go back where there were more respectful people.
There is not need to talk to each other. Your chaperone will take care of that.