Time machine

  • Thread starter Thread starter lightbliss
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Yea, I think I'd like to go back to when there were no computers, and everybody knew and respected each other. When I traveled as a kid, we had to entertain ourselves. We didn't get to watch movie or tv in the car. We read or talked ot just stared out the window,

When I grew up, there was no cable TV—we only had three TV channels.
 
*gasp* Only three??? lol We don't have cable, so we don't have that many channels either.
 
Having cable would be cool, but we don't really need it. I like watching stuff onthe Discovery channel and Animal planet and stuff, but I don't mind not having it at all.
 
You got me started—now I can’t stop.

When I was growing up, they were building fallout shelters in case there was a nuclear war. People would build them in their backyards.

 
I'm glad I have free long distance on my phone. I think that's the one thing I'd miss about modern times.
 
I'm a Texas girl remember? We're in a class of our own.
 
When I was a teen we had computers, but, not internet, and no mobile phones.. well there were mobiles phones but you needed a rucksack to carry the battery lol
 
Haha, I remeber my dad's first comuter (@ work, not @ home). The screen was gray only, and it had word perfect on it. It was sooo exciting!!!
 
The future. Dur!


The past is all about Nazis, disease and death. The future will be about Islamo-fascists, "global warming" and death (that stays the same!), but at least there will be better wireless internet connections.
 
The future. Dur!


The past is all about Nazis, disease and death. The future will be about Islamo-fascists, "global warming" and death (that stays the same!), but at least there will be better wireless internet connections.

How can anyone tell the future?