Time machine

  • Thread starter Thread starter lightbliss
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I've worn glasses since I was 9. My first pair were purple and I broke them the first week.
 
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek
 
Just kidding :p I'm not evil at all, really!!! (- smiles innocent and sweet -)
 
So, after all we'll have to go for the coffee with a lovely pancake or Belgian waffle!
 
Oh, my, I soo wanna do that!!! Why can't you just come over here??? :(
 
You're the pilot... I'd have to take at least bus and plane, maybe train bus and plane to get there